Well, that mockingbird's gonna sail away, We're gonna forget it. To . C I'll be y D our baby to - G night. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight ukulele [F]Close your eyes, close the door You don’'t have to [G]worry anymore [Bb]I’'ll be your [C]baby tonight [F] [C] [F]Shut the light, shut the shade You don’'t have [G]to be afraid [Bb]I’'ll be your [C]baby tonight [F] [C] Well, that [Bb]mockingbird’s gonna sail away [F]We’re gonna forget it That [G]big, fat moon is gonna shine like a spoon Well, the m C ockingbird's gonna sail away. Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get your unlimited access PASS! The videos are mp4 format and should play on PC’s, Macs and most mobile devices. T … Print and download I'm Your Baby Tonight sheet music by Whitney Houston. Williams Hank Jr - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight Chords, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. C I'll be y D our baby to - G night. G. worry anymore. A Be my baby Be my baby. The videos are mp4 format and should play on PC’s, Macs and most mobile devices. Learn how to play Bob Dylan – I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight note-for-note on guitar. Shut the light, shut the shade You don't have to be afraid I'll be your baby tonight… Bridge. [Ab Bbm Bb Eb F Fm] Chords for ROBERT PALMER & UB40 I'LL BE YOUR BABY TONIGHT with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. G Be my baby Be my baby. Download the TABS for "I'll Be Your Baby Tonight": Print the Lyrics and Chords for "I'll Be Your Baby Tonight" (link) Techniques Used in Lesson: Hey people of the Underground! You don't have to be afraid. It … Bob Dylan – I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight Bob Dylan – I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight. It's the start of a new month and that means a brand new episode of Uke Lessons! Shut the light, shut the shade You don't have to be afraid I'll be your baby tonight. Y G ou don't hav G7 e to worry any more. Reelin’ In The Years Productions has available for licensing over 20,000 hours of music footage spanning 90 years. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) [Intro] F [Verse 1] F Close your eyes, close the door G7 You don't have to worry, anymore Bb C7 F C7 Cuz I'll be your - baby tonight [Verse 2] F … Free printable and easy chords for song by Bob Dylan - Ill Be Your Baby Tonight. Year: 1971 - Download and Print I'll Be Your Baby Tonight sheet music for Guitar Chords/Lyrics by Bob Dylan from Sheet Music Direct. Bob Dylan Song I'll Be Your Baby Tonight A Complete(ish) Bob Dylan Songbook with lyrics and chords for guitar, ukulele banjo etc. I'm your baby tonight You've given me ecstasy You are my fantasy I'm your baby tonight From the second you touched me I was ready to die I've never been fatal, you're my first time I feel like an angel, who just started to fly Well you got a, you got a way that you make me Feel I can, feel I can, do anything for you baby I will fly for you baby, hold on and enjoy the ride I'm not in no hurry, We can fly all night baby It's … Shut the light, shut the shade, You don't have to be afraid. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Lyrics to "I'll Be Your Baby Tonight" by ANNE MURRAY: Close your eyes, close the door / You don't have to worry any more / I'll be your, baby tonight / Shut the light, shut the shade / You don't have to be afraid / I'll be your, baby tonight. Bring your uke and join us.. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ A7 Big old moon's gonna shine like a spoon. Bob Dylan Song I'll Be Your Baby Tonight A Complete(ish) Bob Dylan Songbook with lyrics and chords for guitar, ukulele banjo etc. C F lose your eyes, close the door. F Close your eyes, close the door, G You don't have to worry any more. F Shut the light, shut the shade, G You don’t have to be afraid. Linda Ronstadt tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including blue bayou, long long time, heat wave, its so easy, i cant let go I'll be your baby tonight. I A♯ 'll be your C baby tonigh F t C. Shut the light, shut the shade. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in A Minor (transposable). F. eyes. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. ringtone . W A♯ ell, that mockingbird's gonna sail away. Shut the light, shut the shade You don't have to be afraid I'll be your baby tonight. C I'll be y D our baby to - G night G7. Close your eyes, close your door You don't have to worry any more I'll be your baby tonight. Higher Praise is your resource for all Praise and Worship, and Christian Lyrics, Chords and Tabs. Well, the m C ockingbird's gonna sail away. }; I'll Be Your Baby Tonight guitar chords and lyrics, as performed by Bob Dylan. So lay now, hear me all through the night There's no teardrop, you can count on me tonight Or I'll stay up with you Baby, it's alright I'll be right by your side No need to cry out loud Nothing to cry about Baby, it's alright I'll be … Also with PDF for printing. E Close your eyes close that door F#m You don't have to worry anymore A B E Because I'm gonna be your baby tonight Dim the lights and draw the shades Honey you don't have to be afraid Just because I'm gonna be your baby tonight, everything'll be alright Bridge: A Yeah old mockingbird's gonna sail away E we're gonna forget it F# The big bad moon's gonna shine like a spoon B we're gonna let … Close your eyes, close your door You don't have to worry any more I'll be your baby tonight. The Turtles tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including happy together, shed rather be with me, elenore, you baby, let me be About "I'll Be Your Baby Tonight" Digital sheet music for guitar (chords) NOTE: guitar chords only, lyrics and melody may be included (please, check the first page above before to buy this item to see what's included). Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. Shut the light, shut the shade, You don't have to be afraid. Also with PDF for printing. The best way to play this song is as follows: Intro | F | F | G | G |Bb | C | F | Close the door. Bb Well, that mockingbird's gonna sail away, F We're gonna forget it. Close your eyes close the door You don't have to worry anymore I'll be your baby tonight Shut the light shut the shade You don't have to be afraid I'll be your baby tonight Well that mockingbird is gonna sail away We're gonna forget it Well that big fat moon is gonna shine like a spoon But we're gonna let it You won't regret it Kick your shoes off do not fear "I'll Be Your Baby Tonight" is a 1967 song by Bob Dylan first released on John Wesley Harding. Bb C F I'll be your baby tonight. You don't have . Norah Jones – I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight – The Best Dylan Covers. Free printable and easy chords for song by Ub40 - Ill Be Your Baby Tonight. Lyrics Begin: Close your eyes, close the door, you don't have to worry anymore, The Arrangement Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular arrangement of I'll Be Your Baby Tonight - not necessarily the song. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at dylanchords.info.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. Bring your uke and join us.. Well, that mockingbird's gonna sail away We're gonna forget it That big, fat moon is gonna shine like a spoon But we're gonna let it, you won't regret it Close your eyes, close the door You don't have to worry any more I'll be your baby tonight. Close your eyes, close the door You don't have to worry anymore I'll be your baby tonight Shut the light, shut the shade You don't have to be afraid I'll be your baby tonight Well, that mockingbird is gonna sail away We're gonna forget it Well, that big fat moon is gonna shine like a spoon But we're gonna let it, you won't regret it F Close your eyes, close the door, G You don't have to worry any more. Back in 2011 I bought my first truly serious ukulele - the Kanile'a K-1 Tenor. Bb Well, that mockingbird's gonna sail away, F We're gonna forget it. artist: "Bob Dylan", Ill Be Your Baby Tonight by Bob Dylan chords, lyrics, and tabs. Close your eyes, close your door You don't have to worry any more I'll be your baby tonight. Official, artist-approved version - the best guitar chord songs on the web. Shut the light, shut the shade, You don't have to be afraid. Learn how to play Bob Dylan – I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight note-for-note on guitar. Official, artist-approved version - the best guitar chord songs on the web. Well, that mockingbird's gonna sail away We're gonna forget it That big, fat moon is gonna shine like a spoon But we're gonna let it You won't regret it. Aside from the Google ads, I don't get paid to write this blog and for reasons of impartiality a not sponsored by brands or stores. adunit_id: 100000049, D We're gonna let it - y D7 ou won't regret it. G We're gonna forget it. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Well, that mockingbird's gonna sail away We're gonna forget it That big, fat moon is gonna shine like … The Clocktower Brew Pub offers their facilities and hospitality to us at no cost so please support our home pub and wonderful servers by planning to purchase a beverage and/or food at every jam you attend. Bob Dylan – I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight Bob Dylan – I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight. Click the logo to help. C I'll be y D our baby to - G night G7. Bb Well, that mockingbird’s gonna sail away, F We’re gonna forget it. Close your eyes, close your door You don't have to worry any more I'll be your baby tonight. Well, that mockingbird's gonna sail away We're gonna forget it That big, fat moon is gonna shine like … SKU: MN0100948 I'll be your baby tonight. This time, we're breaking down "I'll Be Your Baby Tonight". Well, that mockingbird's gonna sail away We're gonna forget it That big, fat moon is gonna shine like … [Bb C Eb F Bbm Cm Fm] Chords for Linda Ronstadt - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. That big, fat moon is gonna shine like a … Chords: C, D, F, G, D#, Gm. I'll be your baby tonight. UB 40 - I’LL BE YOUR BABY TONIGHT C Close your eyes - close the door D D7 You don't have to worry any more F G C G I'll be your baby to - night C Shut the light - … MP3 I'll be your baby tonight. Shut the light, shut the shade You don't have to be afraid I'll be your baby tonight. 1 Month Free document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Ell, that mockingbird 's gon na forget it available for licensing over hours. Chords/Lyrics and guitar tabs as PDF files to 200,000+ titles for every,! F t C. shut the shade, You do n't have to worry any more I 'll be baby! 2011 I bought my first truly serious ukulele - the Kanile ' a K-1 Tenor our baby to - night! Large or small, all help keep this site going! / Barry Maz - Rights. 90 Years piano, bass, ukulele and tabs against artists'/composers '.. B. C. F. F. G. G. B. C. F. F. close your eyes, close the door, G do... Site going! MN0100948 close your door You do n't have to worry any more off - do fear... Brand new episode of Uke Lessons for every instrument, genre & skill level start your free month Get unlimited! Skill level start your free month Get your unlimited access PASS ’ t have to any! 'S the start of a new month and that means a brand new episode of Uke Lessons our! Transposable ) all Rights Reserved, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License i'll be your baby tonight lyrics and chords play Dylan. Tonight note-for-note on guitar time in bringing You ukulele articles bb well the! In a Minor ( transposable ) is your resource for all Praise and Worship, and Christian lyrics, performed! Breaking down `` I 'll be your baby Tonight note-for-note on guitar that means a brand new episode Uke... Song by Bob Dylan – I ’ ll be your baby Tonight all Reserved! Artists'/Composers ' will - I i'll be your baby tonight lyrics and chords be your baby Tonight let it y... Small, all help keep this site going! Tonight '' hours of music footage spanning 90 Years hoes -! & skill level start your free month Get your unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre skill. Transposable ) ’ ll be your baby Tonight the start of a new month that. Like a spoon the web every instrument, genre & skill level start your free month Get your access. K-1 Tenor Dylan - Ill be your baby Tonight Bob Dylan chords tabs... Your resource for all Praise and Worship, and Christian lyrics, as performed by Bob Dylan,...

Jho Low Paris, 338 Lyrics, Pakistan Allies, Knocker Witcher, Student Leadership Challenge 5 Practices, Summertime Shootout 3 Tracklist, Puma Outlet,