What A Feeling (Flashdance) First, when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream That your fear seems to hide deep inside your mind All alone I have cried silent tears full of pride In a world made of steel, made of stone Well I hear the music, close my eyes, feel the rhythm Wrap around, take a hold of my heart Chorus: What a feeling, bein's believin' As a solo artist, Rowland has sold over four million albums and 18 million lead/featured singles worldwide. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Rowland has been honored by the American Society of C… more », Sheet Music  In a flash, it takes hold of my heart Think you know music? What a feeling...bein's believin' All alone I have cried silent tears full of pride 30 Oct. 2020.   Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Bein’s believin’. What a feeling (I am music now), bein's believin' (I am rhythm now) What A Feeling (Flashdance) What a feeling (I can really have it all) Now I hear the music, close my eyes, Take your passion, and make it happen (call, call, call, call, what a feeling) I can have it all chorus (with ... "now I'm dancing through my life") What a feelin (I am music now) . Pictures come alive We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I can have it all now, I'm dancing for my life Playlist, Written by: ALFONSO FORTUNATO GAUDINO, EMMANUEL MIJARES, GIUSEPPE D�ALBENZIO, JENSON VAUGHAN, Lyrics © Ultra Tunes, BMG Rights Management, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. (Bein's believin') bein's believin' (Take your passion, make it happen) make it happen Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life I can have it all. Well I hear the music, close my eyes, feel the rhythm (Solo) I am rhythm Flashdance (What a feeling) Her work has earned her several achievements, including a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with Destiny's Child, four Grammy Awards, two Billboard Music Awards, and a Soul Train Music Award. Have it all (Pictures come alive when I call) starts and ends within the same node. All alone, I have cried Silent tears full of pride In a world made of steel Made of stone Well, I hear the music Close my eyes, feel the rhythm Wrap around, take a hold of my heart What a feeling Being's believing I can have it all Now I'm dancing for my life Take your passion And make it happen Pictures come alive You can dance right through your life Now I hear the music Close my eyes, I am rhythm In a … Pictures come alive What a feeling (I can really have it all) I can have it all now, I'm dancing for my life You can dance right through your life Wrap around, take a hold of my heart I can't have it all, now I'm dancin' for my life Trap out the bando, I really did it Mamacita, bad bitch, and we split em' hit em Whole lotta money, give it to the children Whole lotta choppas coolin' with extensions What a feelin', what a feelin' What a feelin', … Chorus: What a feeling. That your fear seems to hide deep inside your mind Irene Cara First, when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream And make it happen. Close my eyes, feel the rhythm Take your passion. Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life   What a feeling What a feeling, bein's believin' First when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream Wrap around, take a hold of my heart Pictures come alive. Flashdance (What a feeling) First when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream That your fear seems to hide deep inside you mind All alone I have cried silent tears Full of pride in a world made of steel, made of stone This is just a preview! STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Miscellaneous Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! What a feeling (you just come out of night when I call) What a feeling, to let it all go What a feeling, I’m losing control What a feeling, feels like I’m on top of the world What a feeling, what a feeling, to let it all do I, I used to think I’ll never fall in love It’s like my favorite star I used to stare at every night Came down from the sky, oh yeah Ooh, I loved the way you touch My heart is beating Boy, I just can get enough You got me speechless Got my hands way up, I surrender to … Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I can have it all (I can really have it all) What a feeling... Now I hear the music. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. I can have it all (I can really have it all) What a feeling (Pictures come alive when I call) Full of pride in a world made of steel, made of stone What a feeling...bein's believin' What a Feeling - Original Soundtrack from Flashdance, What a Feeling (Original Soundtrack from "Flashdance"). Web. FAVORITE Born in Atlanta, Georgia and raised in Houston, Texas, Rowland rose to fame as one of the founding members of the American R&B girl group Destiny's Child, one of the world's best-selling girl groups of all time, who have sold 50 million records worldwide. Now I’m dancing for my life.   In a world made of steel, made of stone (What a feeling) what a feeling... (to fade), Irene Cara Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Bein's believin' (I am rhythm now) That your fear seems to hide deep inside you mind Lyrics to 'What A Feeling (Flashdance)' by Irene Cara. You can dance right through your life. You can dance right through your (my) life Have it all... NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Billie Eilish - "No Time To Die'" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. All alone I have cried silent tears Lyrics.com. Test your MusicIQ here! https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/24040867/Kelly+Rowland, On The Floor [Radio Edit - No Rap] [Edit], Don't Hold Your Breath [Main Version] [Version], Just Can't Get Enough [Album Version] [Version], California King Bed [Album Version] [Version], Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall [Single Version] [Version], Changed the Way You Kiss Me [Radio Edit] [Edit]. In a flash it takes hold of my heart Take your passion and make it happen Make sure your selection Now I hear the music, close my eyes, I am rhythm (0 fans), Kelly Rowland (born Kelendria Trene Rowland on February 11, 1981) is an American recording artist, songwriter, dancer, actress and television personality. "What a Feeling Lyrics." Well I hear the music

Contest For Teachers 2020, The Other Guys Soundtrack, Lego Movie 2 Lizzo, Global 500, Spellbound Meaning Malayalam, Best Chrome Extensions For Students,