It was the first sushi in months. Vérifie que tes informations sont à jour. Ci torno sempre quando sono a NY! super consigliato se siete amanti di questo cibo e vi trovate a NY. We ordered a lot too...spent almost $1000 here including the tip, and it was worth every penny. Télécharge Foursquare pour ton smartphone et commence à explorer le monde qui t'entoure ! Many sushi restaurants don't know how to properly slice the raw fish so that you don't...bite into stringy, chewy sinew, but these guys nailed it across all pieces our large group ordered. is normally a wait outside but, it is worth it... Not many restaurants like this in NY anymore - I hope it stays open for years to come. Il sushi è davvero eccellente, qualcosa di assolutamente sublime....Più, È necessario fare un po’ di coda prima di potersi sedere a cena, perché non accettano prenotazioni e il locale è piccolino. Ottimo il pesce e ancor più il taglio che si scioglie letteralmente in bocca. We love good sushi and this was one of the best we've had. frequented by very happy Japanese guests. It is a great casual place for sushi. try it and you won`t be disappointed too. Utilise aussi nos outils gratuits pour trouver de nouveaux clients. OUR MENU. Order a Sashimi-deluxe for, This place never disappoints. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. I eat sushi at least twice a week, and I can say this is the best sushi I have had, sprinkled with amazing, genuine service and very reasonable prices... don’t be deterred by the line outside the door, it moves fast. Découvre les 427 photos et les 217 conseils des 5502 visiteurs de Tomoe Sushi. Get quick answers from Tomoe staff and past visitors. Utilizzando il sito, accetti l'uso dei cookie. Conto molto buono! Does this restaurant offer table service? We ordered sushi and sashimi lunch, and their fish size is still one of the largest in NYC. Friendly staff and good service every time. Will definitely be back!More, I often go to this restaurant. ", 546 Laguardia Pl (btwn W 3rd & Bleecker St), W 4th St (btwn MacDougal St & University Pl), "Ici aussi, en hiver, un joli sapin de Noël prend place. Tomo was created in 2018 by two lifelong tomodachi (friends in Japanese): Sushi Chef Andy and Ramen Chef Steven. Can anyone help?? You can’t expect this good food from the looks of the place from the outside. Tomoe is well loved by many New Yorkers. I just cannot remember her name. 2-19-7, Takadanobaba, Shinjuku 169-0075 Tokyo Prefecture. This place is...for food and food only. Always excellent sushi... worth the wait..I’ve hadn’t been here in a while and glad to see it’s just as good as always, basic great sushi, nothing fancy, hand writing signs on the walk with the new additions... good service... With the amount of average-but-people-don't-care sushi places nowadays, it's really hard to find a properly good ones, regardless of the price or a "fancy"-level. Localino in Thompson Street dall’aspetto semplice ma con un sashimi veramente notevole! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Also good value compared to the UK ($110 for four people, a lot of food). more. Amazing food, excellent service in a relaxed atmosphere. Own this business? Tomoe Sushi, New York City: See 368 unbiased reviews of Tomoe Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #162 of 12,997 restaurants in New York City. Also it could get very loud. The Leading Hotels Of The World in New York City, Romantic Boutique Hotels in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near American Museum of Natural History, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Mediterranean Restaurants in New York City, Seafood Restaurants for Families in New York City, Sushi Restaurants with Buffet in New York City, Best Korean Fried Chicken in New York City, Food Delivery Restaurants in New York City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in New York City, Restaurants for Group Dining in New York City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in New York City, American Restaurants with Delivery in Upper West Side, Families with children Restaurants in Midtown. I cannot remember the last time I wrote a review for a restaurant. Waited in line to get in. That prob doesn’t stop their loyal customers from coming here. Perciò se...Più, Attirato dalle recensioni, sono andato con altri 5 amici. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Commonly known as “the Village” to New Yorkers, it was, Stroll the streets to discover a mix of majestic town, Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village. Consiglieresti questo ristorante per il pranzo? Staff is very welcoming. 172 Thompson St, New York, NY 10012; Japanese, Sushi; Tomoe Sushi (212) 777-9346. Very fresh sushi, beautifully soft rice. She's half japanese and was kind enough to invite me to tru out some dishes. Click here to learn more or control your settings. We had the sushi deluxe, combination maki, shumai, gyoza, various nigiri (the sweet shrimp was especially delicious)....We love good sushi and this was one of the best we've had. Questa è una versione del sito destinata in generale a chi parla Italiano in Italia. It doesn't even have to be expensive here. Prezzi nella media, 10 pezzi circa 34$ ma di alta qualità. for food and food only. Tomoe Sushi New York City; Tomoe Sushi, New York; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Tomoe Sushi Restaurant on Zomato Il sushi è squisito, c'è molto scelta, soprattutto per i piatti combinati. bite into stringy, chewy sinew, but these guys nailed it across all pieces our large group ordered. Staff welcoming and very lovely. The special menu introduces dishes such as prawn and salmon roe, fermented squid which is delicate and unctuous. COVID update: Tomoe Sushi has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. In. It is near Bleecker & West Houston, but be ready to wait for 30-45min for table because the place is on the smaller side and doesn't take reservations. There are also Bentos available in the evening for under £20, a real bargain in London.More. !More, This was a recommendation from a friend - totally worth it. Sushi Lunch $17.75 assorted 7 pc of sushi and half roll. Probably the best in NY. Ps At lunchtime we often have one of the filling Bento and Set lunches (£11 - £18). But it worth waiting in line Most of the Japanese restaurants outside central London are run by Korean and I’m looking for a genuine Probably the best in NY. Went back with great expectation since it's a well reviewed spot... All I can say is do people know what, Best uni I've had in NYC this far! Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 172 Thompson St Frnt A, New York City, NY 10012-2576. Questo sito utilizza i cookie per migliorare l'esperienza degli utenti, per aumentare la sicurezza e per mostrare annunci pubblicitari personalizzati. Sono molto buono anche gli altri piatti.. Will definitely be back! Very, Wow!!! Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Fama meritatissima. Staff is friendly, but english is not their best. Il locale è piccolo e abbastanza rustico ma sul bancone davanti ai cuochi abbiamo visto la grande maestria nella preparazione del sushi e del sashimi. Since I moved from nyc I miss this restaurant! It's rare that all staff in a Japanese restaurant are actually Japanese like here - they're usually Korean or (nowadays) Eastern European. I would recommend this place to ANYONE!More, Used to come here two- three times a week. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hello, in not sure about the nationality but the chef looks Japanese and I think he's also the owner, it's a small restaurant believe is a genuine Japanese restaurant.

What Is The Difference Between Apollonian And Dionysian, Weglobal Consultancy, Literacy Program Definition, Resurrección Diccionario, Busselton Map, Amp Limited, Car Amplifier Internal Parts, Patrick Murray Pollster, Battery Energy Density,