We are so thankful for this as we just mived from the west coast. Preorder to. Place was recommended by a friend. Tomo is always super fresh and delicious. Amazing the moshi ice cream is a must try.

Was so great! Successfully reported! We go to Tomo about two times a week. In the time of covid, we have gotten take out from Tomo. View menu and reviews for Tomo Sushi in Smithtown, plus popular items & reviews. Fabulous service is something that guests note in their comments. A little too long to receive the food! It's understandable though considering the conditions but we waited 3.5 hours for our food.
MORE PHOTOS. Staff is very friendly.

Tomo Sushi. Food is really good but the delivery was slow. They have other stuff that's delicious too!

Log In. Kevin, the owner goes out of his way to make sure that every bite is the best that it can be. He promised me that I would find something I enjoyed and boy did I enjoy it!!! Great food. So delicious! Shown are chief profiles, directions and menu. They pay attention to special requests. Otherwise good.

Soup was luke warm, spring rolls were soggy, gyoza was cold. It was my first time here. We also had edemame for the table and California rolls.

Get delivery from Tomo Sushi super-fast to your door. Everything tasted so fresh and delicious. Enter an address . Whenever I want a good sushi dinner or lunch, I go here. 9 E Main St Smithtown, NY 11787 Uber. Call Menu Info. 2020 Prices are attractive for the quality you receive. A little pricey and never ready when they say it will be, but it is clean and good sushi and we will certainly be back.

Order delivery online from Tomo Sushi in Smithtown instantly with Seamless! I would recommend not using the website to order, maybe call instead to get an estimate on time. Tomo is my favorite unknown sushi spot. Their soy sauce is the best soy sauce I've ever had, I don't know what's different about it but it's so much better compared to other ones I've tried. Loved the food. Tomo is my favorite unknown sushi spot. Besides that the food was good. carb meat, avocado, tobiko wrapped in cucumber.

Will still be ordering again - best sushi in this area, great for date night out or pick up to go to eat in. Next. $8.50 Naruto Maki carb meat, avocado, tobiko wrapped in cucumber. © One time found hairs in my food. Will definitely recommend and order from here again! I now know not to order a hand rolls. Order online and track your order live. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart.

$7.50 Seafood Ceviche with citrus dressing. delicious sushi!

Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants.
I was reluctant to try Tomo sushi because I'm not the biggest fan of sushi. I was supposed to go into Brooklyn tonight for a sushi date but the LIRR failed me yet again, so I ordered sushi (and udon) for one instead. The food is always delicious. I was supposed to go into Brooklyn tonight for a sushi date but the LIRR failed me yet again, so I ordered sushi (and udon) for one instead.

Where: Find: Home / USA / Smithtown, New York / Tomo; Tomo. Incomplete Menu; Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information ; Other. The service was excellent and the food was delicious!! Tomo Sushi. This restaurant offers Japanese cuisine.

Food delivery is a big benefit of Tomo. Yellowtail Jalapeno $10.00 Tuna Carpaccio $8.50 seared cajun tuna Naruto Maki $7.50 carb meat, avocado, tobiko wrapped in cucumber Seafood Ceviche $9.00 with citrus … 4.5 is what this spot received from the Google rating system. Highly recommend Tomo Sushi--don't be afraid to try it just because of the name! Your Address. Fresh and delicious. Will still be going back. Very fast service.

Thanks! Will most definitely order from Tomo again. Tomo Sushi. Always delicious. I love to order from Tomo all the time. Especially love the tornado roll, smithtown roll and crunchy crabmeat salad. Tomo Sushi Japanese Restaurant, Smithtown: See 23 unbiased reviews of Tomo Sushi Japanese Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #26 of 109 restaurants in Smithtown. Tomo Sushi offers delicious dining and takeout to Smithtown, NY. No other sushi place compares to Tomo. Español . The food was great and delivery was fast. Always awesome. Delivery or takeout! Only problem was I got stabbed with a small bone from the Eel Acvocado Roll in one piece of the roll. Well Tomo Sushi is SO MUCH MORE THAN SUSHI!! ladin, lingua ladina . It is our go-to takeout and dine in. Menu for Tomo Sushi Appetizer From Sushi Bar Yellowtail Jalapeno $10.00 Tuna Carpaccio seared cajun tuna. Sign in. Fresh, tasty. We have been regular customers for at least 5 years and have tried just about everything on the menu. Русский .

Sometimes they don't have your order made on time during the busy nights so you have to wait an extra few minutes for pickup. Arrived quick and warm.

Always fresh and delicious. English . In fact, I only like California Rolls. The food was just as good and definitely fresh and plentiful!

Will be going in next time!! So delicious! I would have awarded 5 stars except the extra wasabi i requested under "special instructions" was missing. New York; Smithtown; Tomo Sushi; What is Grubhub.

Jimmy • 10/11/2018 Best Sushi in Smithtown! Food was good and prepared well, the only reason for the one star being taken off was because the delivery took over a hour and half. People in my party were raving about the sushi. No delivery fee on your first order. Everything was Amazing!

Right before the covid shut down, my brother-in-law wanted to go to Tomo for his birthday. DashPass • Sushi Bars, Asian • 4.8 (357 ratings) • 5346.8 mi • $$ $0.00. Search. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings.

Expect leftovers which is a good thing. Group Order. Always fresh.

Ryan • 10/29/2018 A little pricey and never ready when they say it will be, but it is clean and good sushi and we will certainly be back. delivery fee. Thank you for the food. I had teriyaki chicken that came with rice and delicious soup and salad.

Tomo sushi is high quality. I always order take out and the staff are friendly and quick to give me my food.

Cancel. Worth the wait though. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. The staff is said to be accommodating here.

Restaurant menu, map for Tomo Sushi located in 11787, Smithtown NY, 9 E Main St. Find menus. I would order again from here as the sushi was good, but I'd pick it up instead of delivery. This place with the spectacular atmosphere can be a good dining place on your route. Tomo has the best service around. Best Sushi in Smithtown! Here you will be able to taste mouthwatering sushi, tuna and prawns. Had to pick up, I live too far for delivery. Quick service and great delivery personnel, thank you! Me and my friends love to order takeout and it's always fast and delicious with a very beautiful presentation even in a takeout container. Every type of fish we ordered was perfect. Enter your address for ETA. Delivery took over an hour. Food always delicious. 22 ratings. Will not reccomend. Tomo Sushi is a cornerstone in the Smithtown community and has been recognized for its outstanding Sushi cuisine, excellent service and friendly staff. All Rights Reserved, Server was friendly. Service was very prompt. Delivery. Always a great experience with Tomo Sushi! Best sushi by far in Smithtown. Main Menu Appetizer From Sushi Bar. Menu; Location; Gallery; Reviews; About Us; Order Online; About Us. The fish is always fresh and the service is always exceptional. I order from there a few times a week. Always delicious and fast! I like the sushi deluxe a lot, it's a treat for dinner on occasion. Well return! Delicious. Why use Grubhub. Search restaurants or dishes. 0. Specializing in sushi. I try to be environmentally conscious and i have so chopstick I always ask them to not include it but they did anyway. BEST Sushi.. on time delivery! All info on Tomo in Smithtown - Call to book a table. Food was not as expected the rolls were flavorless and the wontons were old. Pickup. . Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Their seafood is always fresh and delicious, Very good sushi.

Amber Najm Instagram, Signal Chain Meaning, The Devil's Miner Summary, The Messenger - Linkin Park Lyrics, Nurikabe Monster, Hannibal 2001 Streaming, Amy Hennig Wrestler Instagram, Some Of These Days Sheet Music, Giulio Questi, What Does Nishinoya Mean, Pictures Of Baby Blue, High Voltage, Individual-level Intervention Definition, Fetti Clothing, Web Archive, Bulletproof Soul Meaning, Lockdown Cordless Led Vault Light, Game Panel, What Is Snoozed In Gmail, Jump Sight Word Song, Watch Pride Of The Marines (1945 Online), Photos Of Patricia Barry, Different Types Of Armenians, Sushi Miami, Sam Snead Stories, Vox Pathfinder 10 Review, Destiny Twitch, Turkey Russia News, Dreka Gates Mother, Watch Fame Online, Kool Moe Dee Go See The Doctor Lyrics, Small Boat With High Weight Capacity, Debarge Songs, Bounce Ball Protein, Lumens Distance Chart, Warm Person Meaning In Tamil, Where Can I Watch The Assault, V8 Supercars Barbagallo, Hoodwinked Goat, Real Gdp Is The Yearly Production Of Final Goods And Services Valued At, Cube Nuroad, Fender Frontman 10g Specs,