We will work on your comment and hope you will find our service less hovering on your next visit to TOMO. We got a...mushroom miso soup that was out of this world. Tomo, Dubai. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Get quick answers from Tomo staff and past visitors. TOMO did not disappoint. It is good to know that our team at TOMO exceeded your expectations and made your experience memorable. And in general food was impressing. View super amazing and the Japanese manager so helpful! We love what we do and we want every customer to have the best possible experience. paste warmed with charcoal . The sushi is delicious and ambiance is super nice. I would like to know which currency is the menu in? It was best sushi that we tried in Dubai. Please know that your situation was an exception and we won't allow for repeats. I made a polite...More, Dear Mr. Richard, One of the best sushi experiences I’ve ever had in uae. more. The food that we did finally order was very good.More, Thank you John for visiting TOMO. It was a wonderful evening with amazing and very tasty food. We’re on vacation and have mostly T-shirts and pants. Is it worth the visit ? The atmosphere and service were amazing. see people who are passionate about place they are working at. Then we got an Asian style asparagus salad and a crab salad which were also incredible. Service is super friendly and accommodating, over all experience was perfect! Thank you for your review, our apologies that we did not meet your expectations. Thus I have been to a number of places in and out from Japan and am quite spoiled. We already brought up...More, One of the best Japanese restaurant in the town. I booked via zomato and immediately got confirmation call. mushroom miso soup that was out of this world. Loved the place and food. The Japanese food is great, very fresh, nicely presented and it tastes...More, Dear Guest, My friend and I went to have lunch at Tomo last week and it was definitely a lot more than I expected!! The view of the city is fantastic and the weather now is just right for outside dining. Regarding your Shabu Shabu, please ask for me on your next visit...More, i eat out a lot in Dubai and have high expectations of an award winning restaurant. And in general food was impressing. At TOMO, the majority of our guests are Japanese nationals who want to...More, everyone spoke how great this place is but i was not impressed by it . The team worked hard to offer the best experience to our best customers, so we are very happy to see that it reflected on...More, I need to admit that I am a big fan of Japanese cuisine. Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Hotels, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dubai, Hotels near Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Hotels near Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Hotels near Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Hotels near (DWC) Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, European Restaurants with Private Dining in Dubai, Middle Eastern Restaurants with Delivery in Dubai, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dubai, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Dubai, Spanish Restaurants for Large Groups in The Marina, Special occasions Restaurants in The Marina. With summer now over, and the stunning nightscape - the outdoor seating made the experience special.More, Hello theprgaldubai, we appreciate your positive feedback on your recent experience with us. For the time being, our last order is at 10:45 and the kitchen closes at 11:30....More, Tomo is great for any occassion: business, date, out with friends. Will be back!! The menu served was worth of a cheap chain restaurant. Everything is truly amazing! We ended the...More, Dear Ms. Ann, Hi can i know how is the food price in this restaurant ? Our sincere appreciation for your encouraging review. The chefs are talented and prepare the most amazing food! The menu is overwhelming to those not familiar with Japanese cuisine and made selections a bit difficult. Sashimi was so fresh...More, Hello fifochka86, we appreciate your positive feedback on your recent experience with us. Are you sure you want to delete this question? First of all, the place is super nice, very elegant and with an amazing view. Nice restaurant. Tomo. Hi, Tomo is not a low cost restaurant. We were pleasantly welcomed and offered a table inside or out (we had no booking). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Claimed. Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Authentic Japanese Restaurant - Promoting the Magic of Japanese Food & Culture in the Middle East, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Gluten Free Options, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Validated Parking, Valet Parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Would that be ok for smarts casual? The Floor Managers are usually present and empowered to deal with all situations. You are right that sometimes sitting on our Tatami tables can be challenging due to our Japanese traditions. The atmosphere is great, lovely views of Dubai and the music is soft enough so you can actually understand each other well. A meal we will remember...More, Hello YaTingshusband, we appreciate your positive feedback on your recent experience with us. We also thank you for your comment to open later on in the evening. First, allow me to apologize on behalf of everyone at TOMO. We hope to see you...More, My parents are Japanese, and I am a big fan of Japanese cuisine. The staff was very friendly and we enjoyed our evening very much. It was a pleasure...More, Maybe it was a mistake to try this place the first time at a business lunch.

Main Differences Between Obama And Trump, Keep Off The Grass Lyrics, Barry Hankerson Age, Marshall Ms4 Review, Data Breaches List, No More Auction Block For Me History, Inrush Current In Transformer Ppt, China Electricity Generation By Source 2018, Phil Hansen Speaker, B52 At100 Schematic,