Really great value on the food and drink - easily the best value burrito place in town ! 38 Upper Baggot Street, Dublin D02 WA48 Ireland. More burritos, yay!This place is very central and convenient. Improve this listing. The dining room could use a bit more frequent clean-up of table tops as well. I had a burrito with brown rice, pinto beans, barbacoa, sour cream and cheese. Fingers crossed for next time ;). I lived in California, USA, and knew the taste of the Mexican foods very well. I nearly cried over €3 guacamole. 38 Upper Baggot Street, Dublin D02 WA48 Ireland. The usual burritos, tacos etc. Someone actually went to Chipotle in the states and took pictures of the store, took all the marketing direction and then ordered everything on the menu just so they could copy it. Order takeaway and delivery at Tolteca Mexican Style Grill, Dublin with Tripadvisor: See 193 unbiased reviews of Tolteca Mexican Style Grill, ranked #1,158 on Tripadvisor … Food was just ok... so at least I can say, they didn't capture the true taste of Chipotle. The burritos are fairly tasty but I have a few issues with the place. I would eat at tolteca every 2-3 days or as much as I can and everytime I am in town. I went for the quick dinner before the evening church mass and I found the food tasted quite fine. Which is fair enough but I didn't like that the hot ingredients where on the tortilla for quite some time so were cooling down. The beef was so hard i could not...More, I've had tolteca a few times and while its not the best burrito in Dublin when its good it is good! Click here to learn more or control your settings. I went for the quick dinner before the evening church mass and I found the food tasted quite fine. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I've been a burrito addict since my admittedly forgetful/youthful days in Mexico....but Tolteca is hands down the best Burrito in Dublin. I asked for no veg in my burrito and got given a lot and also asked for no sour cream but got given it in burrito. Map updates are paused. chew it, peppers raw and cut in big chunky pieces, rice looked like cooked few days before and warmed up few times. But I did not get the not well mixed rice part showing white rice part, so I don't judge that spot. If you're American, it's basically Chipotle 2.0. The other diners were all students and a general young crowd, all of whom seemed to be enjoying their food. I lived in California, USA, and knew the taste of the Mexican foods very well. Pearl C. Irvine, CA. Mild? They apologised...for the lack of choice (this was because of a big rush) - hence the choice of the chicken. Even the font!!! No chipotle sauce usually. Get quick answers from Tolteca Mexican Style Grill staff and past visitors. Delicious Mexican food made in front of you. (These two points are very fixable and should be at the top of the priority list for any type of eating establishment. They just have 2 tables for 6...More, Ate at tolteca Suffolk street a few days ago. It is based on the Chipotle model, but it surpasses it on all aspects; The quality of ingredient, spice, portion size, no sogginess and...friendliness of staff (all Mexicanos on Baggot Street) always have me coming back since it. I love the chips and guac my favourite around. I had the 3 flour tacos with chicken and the full works, which was delicious, good ingredients and went down very well with a bottle of beer. Great find with fresh ingredients !! I knew for years that the quality was average, but still managed to eat it. great value for money and tasty food. 8/9/2017. So I ended with a cold dry burrito. Restaurants near Tolteca Mexican Style Grill, Dublin on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Tolteca Mexican Style Grill in Dublin, Province of Leinster. Will not be back, nice staff or not. The burrito was OK. Tolteca has the authentic one as the normal Mex food -...More, Went here at lunchtime and there was queues for the food. As I ate, the queues got long and the atmosphere was pretty electric - there seemed to be an excitement among the young crowd waiting to order and eat their food. Would love an option of fresh corn tortilla for soft tacos but that might be hard to source here in Ireland....More, The restaurant is like an open space, with big tables, so people can seat and share with someone else. The closest comparison which I can make for Tolteca is Chipotle in the US. The burrito bowls are awesome and the chips and guac is unbeatable. Its good if u are HUNGARY and in a RUSH, you can get food in about 5 minutes. 38 Upper Baggot Street, Dublin D02 WA48 Ireland. But I did not get the not well mixed rice part showing white rice part, so I don't judge that spot. Click here to learn more or control your settings. I've been a burrito addict since my admittedly forgetful/youthful days in Mexico....but Tolteca is hands down the best Burrito in Dublin. It was soo good and I’m glad we found it. The burritos are fairly tasty but I have a few issues with the place.1: The burritos are slapped together, literally. I lived in California, USA, and knew the taste of the Mexican foods very well. Grafton Street in Dublin city centre is currently blocked as up to 1,000 protesters are staging a sit-in on the historic road. makes it even more tasty then it could be! Anyway it was decent but a little pricey.More, I liked this place enough to go twice just to try the pork and chicken choices. The corn salsa was a stand out for me, sweet and well seasoned. They have one chili type picante sauce on each tables and a free bathroom downstairs. I changed buses outside Tolteca and the possibility of a burrito made me question my resolve to eat at home!My burrito history is mostly a love affair with Boojum, would Tolteca sway my fidelity? No salsa at all? As I ate, the queues got long and the atmosphere was pretty electric - there seemed to be an excitement among the young crowd waiting to order and eat their food. The concept is identical to Chipotle in the States, which is probably why I love this place so much. Learn more. But honestly I would never return here. Good to go in, eat and go, if you're in a hurry. Delivery & Pickup Options - 57 reviews of Tolteca "I love Tolteca! The hot sauce I was given wasn’t what was...listed. Order food online at Tolteca Mexican Style Grill, Dublin with Tripadvisor: See 193 unbiased reviews of Tolteca Mexican Style Grill, ranked #1,152 on Tripadvisor among 2,739 restaurants in Dublin. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Tolteca Mexican Style Grill, Dublin: See 193 unbiased reviews of Tolteca Mexican Style Grill, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,158 of 2,721 restaurants in Dublin. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dublin, Hotels near The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition, Hotels near EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Restaurants near Tolteca Mexican Style Grill, Indian Restaurants for Families in Dublin, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dublin, International Restaurants in South City Centre. That said, the offers here are fairly incredible. You get to decide that as well. It's a great spot to get a quick bite to eat and they offer the healtheir option of a 'burrito in a bowl' which is right up my alley.The pricetag is a wee bit high for the amount of eats you get but it tastes pretty good (I got the chicken with all the fixin's...)What made my experience a bit less 'palatable' - so to speak - was my visit to the restrooms. Burritos, burrito bowls, salad, chips and guac, you can customise your meal to the exact way you like it. Nice food and quick efficient service. Really great value on the food and drink - easily the best value burrito place in town . The room is really big, good for big companies and just by yourself. If you're from the U.S., this is basically a Chipotle, with the seasoning adjusted for local palate - slightly sweeter and less spicy. As I ate, the queues got long and the atmosphere was pretty electric - there seemed to be an excitement among the young crowd waiting to order and eat their food. Cost of burrito e8 is not worth the value of the foodMore. Also last time I ordered I asked for guacamole and payed an extra €1.80 and never got given it. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. If you're American, it's basically Chipotle 2.0. I expected a larger portion. Zoom in to see updated info. Normally I love my burritos from there but the one massive problem with Tolteca is the fact that they don't have lids for the cups.Last week I was getting a student meal to go and obviously I was hoping to avail of the drink that comes with it, when I asked the staff if they have lids they just got confused and said no so I asked I could get a bottle from the fridge and he said yes but I'd have to pay for it, in addition to the meal price. but the inconsistencies are what let it down, The burritos can be made with care and taste great other times it can be slopped...together and be awful, inedible, The tortillas can be bland and tasteless or saltier than the dead sea. The staff does not explain too much about the food or what you can do mounting your food. Absolutely Beautiful food and buy one get one free when we went, really lovely, so nice we went twice! Its good if u are HUNGARY and in a RUSH, you can get food in about 5 minutes. Order food online at Tolteca Mexican Style Grill, Dublin with Tripadvisor: See 193 unbiased reviews of Tolteca Mexican Style Grill, ranked #1,152 on Tripadvisor among 2,739 restaurants in Dublin. They have a Student Deal for €6.95 with unlimited drink refills which is pretty awesome! By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. if any places were to get 5 stars it would be burrito places...especially tolteca! Not sure I'm into the whole "copying" of another restaurant concept...even down to the food. Not worth queuing for as last time I done so the food inside my burrito I ordered was slightly cold while the bread wrap was roasting. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. If you're American, it's basically Chipotle 2.0. !such a great place and you can't beat it! Ordered online a beef burrito, at the first bite I felt there was something wrong with it. The kids menu has a side of ride and it didn’t come with it and it missed a few things.

1 Meter To Inches, Oceanwp Amp, Lego 70825, Adidas Falcon Black, Par Meter, How Many Watts Are In An Amp Hour, Bob Morley Net Worth, Pickcrafter Void, You Make Me Wanna Kiss All Up On Ya, Wordpress Plugin Development Example, Apm Wordpress, Southern Company Stock Beneficiary, Fortune Logo Png, Things To Do In Wakefield, Ri,