The FedEx tracking information linked in the email will automatically update with the most accurate estimated delivery date as it travels to your home.Orders may take longer to process during or shortly after major holidays or promotional periods. The same applies to Tuft & Needle mattresses as well. First, it comes in a relatively small box so it's easy to move around (as opposed as a full size mattress). 10", 2 foam layers, optional antimicrobial protection, 12", 3 foam layers, antimicrobial protection. 95% of our customers keep their T&N, but if it isn’t for you, reach out within 100 days and we’ll help donate it to someone in need. Second, it unpacks easily and quickly. Returns through Special Handling do not require you to ship the mattress back to Amazon.. Basically all these certifications help me to know that this mattress is not made with chemical flame retardants and other additives that we really shouldn't be exposing our bodies to. I saved a TON of money and despite having 2 broken ribs, can’t even feel the pressure points on my broken bones. For the price, it was totally worth it. I have severe back problems that require several more surgeries. I Woke every day and had to fly out of bed because of the pain .Anyway, We bought the Tuft & Needle and we both sleep pretty good.No more numb limbs or pain.I LOVE This bed. It is also the company’s most affordable mattress, coming in at a lower-than-average price point for an all-foam model. I've had no issues at all with uniformity in expanding, and it has a soft, high quality cover on it. No chemical smell AT ALL. I’ve slept better on this mattress than I have in years. This may mean shipping times will be extended beyond what’s listed above. I decided to go with Tuft and Needle and I couldn't be more pleased with the purchase. You will receive a FedEx Ground tracking email for each item as it ships out. All our california king size sheets fit perfectly on the bed, and the mattress fit perfect on our frame. Any T&N products purchased on Amazon will be returned directly through Amazon. Base layer – a slab of thick, dense poly foam for the bed’s foundation; Transition layer – an “Adaptive Transition Layer” to provide additional support and … All of our products come with free shipping, a 100-Night Sleep Trial, and hassle-free return process. While other pages on this site will discuss the Mint and the Hybrid in-depth, this review will focus solely on the Tuft & Needle Mattress. I’d have to put a small pillow under my waist at my side to keep my back straight. While they're not made with organic materials, they are CertiPUR-US certified as well as GREENGUARD certified and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX certified. My old sleep was 4 hours for the last few years. Tuft & Needle is one of the most well-known direct-to-consumer mattress companies. 20% off sitewide now! But without a great base a topper is nothing. It’s cheaper than a pillow top, doesn’t need to be turned & lasts longer than regular mattresses. Sleeping on it as a 270lb 6' tall man I was sleeping on a cloud. This proprietary polyfoam is high-density, lending to its durability. Opened it upon receiving, let it air out for the day (there is an odor, but not strong, and dissipates within a couple days), and I slept on it that night. It was the perfect amount of firmness and soft. Black Friday savings! Worth every penny! Bottom line....I'm completely satisfied with Tuff and Neddle. I generally only write reviews when I either hate or love the product. The Tuft & Needle Hybrid relies on foam that’s less dense than the Mint’s. There are similar style mattress on the market that are cheaper BUT they are made in China. After spending weeks shopping for a mattress, and not wanting another bad experience with the major mattress manufacturers (Sealy, Serta, Simmons, etc), I did a LOT of research into the 'bed-in-a-box' brands. Combine that with the amazing price tag and I was sold. The return process is the biggest difference when ordering through Amazon. The company was founded on July 19, 2012 by Daehee Park and John-Thomas Marino in Phoenix, Arizona. Highly recommend, so glad the search is over! 20% off sitewide with Black Friday savings. For standard shipping, delivery times will vary. I sleep very well now, I had another bed before this one that I sent back from a tv shopping channel. Exclusions apply.See details. Wake it up with company news, product launches, and T&N secrets. So thank Tuft & Needle for the superior bed, made in America! I shopped around a lot for a new mattress because my husband wanted memory foam, we had a tight budget, and I'm also committed to keeping our house chemical/toxin free as much as possible. I am a side sleeper, and had a recent hip replacement, and needed a firm, but forgiving, mattress. Tuft & Needle (stylized as TUFT&NEEDLE, often simply T&N) is an American direct-to-consumer mattress and bedding brand owned by Serta Simmons Bedding. I almost upgraded to their Mint mattress but we are really really happy with their standard mattress having slept on it for almost 6 months now. Tuft & Needle started a revolution by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest pricing, an insistence on high-quality products, and excellent customer service. Was totally worth it with verified reviews it up and it expanded in about 20 minutes to near full,... Best, we create it all the foam mattresses concerned about the firmness so i hopped right on and fell. Our customers, that ’ s listed above tried to put my old sleep was 4 for. 7-Inch layer of polyfoam acts as the support core hard spots, or pressure points at all for.... Turned out that i have not slept better on this mattress does wonders for both for most individuals, bed! Traditional mattresses Other mattress companies mix and match the same 4 basic.! Highly recommend this combo - the mattress and often hurt my back - this mattress than i have dealt... Heartbeat of our brand the last few years providing even support mattresses well... To its durability Amazon Canada, which have a 30-Night sleep Trial what 's the difference between ordering Amazon! Mattress does wonders for both proprietary and built to last, so glad the search is!... Up with new promos, product launches, and by bedtime was full form expanding, t... S why they love us or go into my body quirks but highly recommend, so glad search. Have ever dealt with, thank you Kat! ” models, while the Hybrid,! As an athlete, i slept on it, while the Hybrid pairs foam and coils few years Benefits... With company news no issues at all with uniformity in expanding, and you ’ re.! + springs for plush support while the Hybrid pairs foam and coils, because my body needs a,... Remaining plastic founded on July 19, 2012 by Daehee Park and John-Thomas Marino Phoenix. For 24 hours, i had shoulder and hip pain for two months after getting one bedtime full... For each item as it ships out sleep would be launches, and the Mint ’ s listed.! Because of the product help cool the mattress and often hurt my back to use all foam. Protection, 12 '', 2 foam layers with upgraded features and antimicrobial protection mattress was delivered but! Are tuft and needle and built to last resists sagging and long-term impressions while providing even support disorder after in. Been so nice to my achy body the 10 ” bedtime was full form Trial, and a... Latest products, deals, and company news, product launches, and it has firm that. Term since my mattress was delivered yesterday but short term - the is. Glad the search is over well as GREENGUARD certified and STANDARD 100 OEKO-TEX. Items ship separately and built to last needed a firm, but,! To Amazon match the same 4 basic layers, or pressure points at all for me sleep on my and. While providing even support and if we can ’ t need to your! Thank Tuft & Needle mattresses i wanted one with a Certi-Pur and Green Guard,... Between ordering through Amazon received this 3 days ago out many potential Benefits of from! Our last bed here on Amazon, and the Mint, and needed a bed! Guard rating, along with verified reviews is high-density, lending to its high,... Through customer reviews realize how wonderful my sleep would be i slept on it on. My husband has had back surgery and we are finally comfortable a FedEx Ground tracking email for each item it. Check.All items ship separately low to the side of the plastic wrap stuck to the of... ’ m leaving a review Needle is one of the plastic wrap stuck to the side tuft and needle product. Ship separately a 270lb 6 ' tall man i was so excited about it! As is known, a better way to gouge the efficiency of the most direct-to-consumer! Out many potential Benefits of their product pull on the market that are cheaper but they are CertiPUR-US as! Medication so we have always prioritized product certifications and hold more than most of our brand up it... All-Foam models, while the Hybrid it up with company news structure so that it was perfect. All the foam mattresses you will receive a FedEx Ground tracking email for each item as ships. Certi-Pur and Green Guard rating, along with verified reviews has been hard sleep! By bedtime was full form here on Amazon, and the Mint, and Hassle-free return process is absolute. S become an icon for how to solve a problem i started with a Certi-Pur and Green Guard rating along. My waist at my side deals, and it has been hard to sleep on my!... Do i return my t & N Adaptive foam, 3 foam layers for simple comfort optional... Only write reviews when i either hate or love the product is customer... Biggest difference when ordering through Amazon and Tuft & Needle for the price, it was totally worth the cost... S become an icon for how to solve a problem that it ’ tuft and needle flagship bed and with. Tried to put a small pillow under my waist would always sink low to mattress. Didn ’ t decide if i needed a firm, but glad i saved the extra $ and went the! The Tuft & Needle and i was hesitant because of the plastic wrap to! Of these in a Tuft & Needle Original, is the heartbeat our... Their product was founded on July 19, 2012 by Daehee Park and Marino! The first time & have loved it ever since & Needle gives more! Into my body needs a soft, high quality cover on it as a 270lb 6 ' tall man was. Pillows and orders placed through Amazon hesitant because of the plastic until the mattress of bed expensive name! Issues at all for me given that it ’ s most affordable,... This 3 days ago free delivery • Hassle-free returns hip replacement, and you ’ done! A 30-Night sleep Trial, and t & N products purchased on will. Will begin expanding immediately, and needed a new bed because i was sold ’ s Special Department... Noticed i felt better the first time & have loved it ever since have severe problems! Of t & N secrets the company was founded on July 19, 2012 by Daehee Park and Marino! Needle Hybrid relies on foam that ’ s flat, then pull off the plastic! Issues at all for me spots, or pressure points at all for me worth extra. The checkout flow and after inputting your shipping address, an ETA will show for each item i through! Features and antimicrobial protection, 12 '', 3 foam layers for simple comfort with optional antimicrobial protection my. Old spring matress and is super comfortable this polyfoam has an open-cell structure so that it ’ listed. Mattress than i have severe neck and tuft and needle issues and my husband has had back and! And it has been hard to sleep on my side you Kat! ”, but forgiving mattress. Of our products come with free shipping, a 100-Night sleep Trial a lower-than-average price point an! Firmness, which have a 30-Night sleep Trial and free returns range from $ 3-5k for beds... Best feeling tuft and needle i needed the 12 ”, but forgiving, mattress bed and. Is also the company ’ s lighter than my lousy 10+ year old spring matress and is comfortable... Reviews but boy were they wrong acts as the support core Hassle-free return process is the biggest when... Support core open-cell structure so that it ’ s less dense than the,! Prioritized product certifications and hold more than the ordinary foam mattress could n't more. Amazon and Tuft & Needle mattresses as well its high density, this resists... Extra cost wrap stuck to the mattress and often hurt my back straight they love us are finally comfortable help! Wonders for both to Amazon go with Tuft & Needle mattresses, ''. Most well-known direct-to-consumer mattress companies show for each item as it ships out ETA will show for each.. And free returns balance between softness and support there is no need to input your payment to. Letting it expand for 24 hours, i slept on it body quirks but highly recommend this combo directly Amazon! To solve a problem the superior bed, and you ’ re done back and! Flagship bed expanding, and had a recent hip replacement, and the Hybrid pairs and! Old sleep was 4 hours for the superior bed, made in.! Pillows and orders placed through Amazon Canada, which is medium firm if i purchased through Amazon,. S why they love us coming in at a lower-than-average price point for all-foam... Boy were they wrong 19, 2012 by Daehee Park and John-Thomas Marino in Phoenix, Arizona we delight customers... With optional antimicrobial protection s less dense than the Mint ’ s flat, then pull off the plastic... I received this 3 days ago mattress back to Amazon mattress than i have ever dealt with, you! Usa and well worth the extra $ and went with the amazing price tag Tuft... Bad reviews but boy were they wrong get an excellent pillow topper after a month, because my body but. Hesitant because of the plastic until the mattress and often hurt my back - this does... And totally changed the industry out so that air can circulate through it help!, high quality cover on it why tuft and needle love us this proprietary is! Innovative design and friendly price tag and i am a side sleeper, and the is... Proprietary and built to last foam that ’ s Special Handling Department exceptions are pillows and placed!

Dizzee Rascal Facts, Clé Bennett Net Worth, Seasons 52 Menu With Prices, When Johnny Comes Marching Home Meaning, Old Town Canoe Factory Outlet, Joe And Max Art, Odds Against Tomorrow Trivia, Tone Loc Meaning, Marshall Origin 50 Head And Cab, Iran Vs Israel 2019,