rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. The guy survives while the girl becomes seriously injured. contributions. It's a memorable evening because they get in a car crash. You can fight this all you want, But tonight belongs to- Don’t have an account? And I'll watch you in your sleep, Every secret that I keep, document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more /lyrics/m/my_chemical_romance/surrender_the_night.html. He's ruined, believing that all life is as awful, painful and pointless as the car crash that destroyed his. She really wants to kill herself but he wont let her, not tonight. Does it mean anything special hidden So dream on, and on, and on, and on. Every weapon you've got, }; You can fight this all you want, Every weapon you've got, Explain your version of song meaning, find more of My Chemical Romance lyrics. Create So dream on, and on, and- But tonight belongs to me The guy wants her to admit she loved him ("give him her heart.") (His demons of thinking it's his fault) Distant phantoms wailing. Every secret that I keep, Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Every weapon you've got, My Chemical Romance Lyrics "Surrender The Night" Everyone's a passenger tonight, Just another accidental on the freeway of this life. (The guy describes what he wants in life) That's my interpretation anyway. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. With these airbags failing. (The girl going through the windshield) I surrender every dream, by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for The whole tone feels like he has said all he wanted to say in the previous 3 albums, and he is now writing in the past tense. (He can't get rid of the loneliness) My Interpretation Some of the lyrics above are incorrect, but from the actual lyrics, I think this song is about the struggle to find happiness. I agree, I feel that Gerard's perspective of life was dirrerent on Conventional Weapons. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. It’s super easy, we promise! We'll drive on, and on, and on, and on. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Don't understand the meaning of the song? But tonight belongs to me, VERY ROMANTIC. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Lyrics submitted by Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. I'll remember your eyes when you're gone You surrender your heart, (they are both afraid to be who they are) All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. You can fight this all you want, (In his/her head they just keep going) Just another surgery tonight, You surrender your heart, Just another accidental on the freeway of this life. (During the crash, the girl shares her love for) var opts = { But tonight belongs to me Make sure you've read our simple. (A car crash) "We'll drive on and on and on and on" is a metaphor to keep going, and the "accident on the freeway of this life" is all of the problems or possibly depression. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may Well if you amputate the loneliness, })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He's on drugs to deal with the agonizing death of his love in a car crash. I like to think of it as two people on the run, from what, I don't know necessarily what from but from something. But there it is. I surrender every dream, Songwriters: Michael Way, Gerard Way, Raymond Toro, Frank Iero, Robert Bryar, Surrender The Night lyrics © BLOW THE DOORS OFF CHICAGO, Know what this song is about? He gives up his dreams for their future together. I surrender every dream, Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created ...and then she dies. (Currently high?) artist: "My Chemical Romance", (Drugs can fix the problem) A couple goes out driving. But tonight belongs to me. Share your meaning with community, make it Original lyrics of Surrender The Night song by My Chemical Romance. You can fight this all you want, (He will watch her dead body) (Self-explanatory) give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Through the windshield sailing, The boy loves her. Every secret that I keep, I'm not saying my interpretation is right. /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ You can fight this all you want, He's on drugs to deal with the agonizing death of his love in a car crash. Log in now to tell us what you think this song means. The singer's favourite feature is the person's eyes, this will be the most memorable piece of them when they're captured. (I think this describes life, it being cruel and unexpected) song: "Surrender the Night", And I'll watch you in your sleep Everyone's a passenger tonight, (Her demons) But tonight belongs to... Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive interesting and valuable. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. She lets her guard down while he reveals any secrets. My Chemical Romance – Surrender the Night, You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison Lyrics. explanations' markup. (His secrets) (The surgery is happening) But tonight belongs to me, Tonight belongs to him. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. appealing. The person who is singing the song is secretive, doesn't reveal much, they know they're going to get captured soon so she/he confesses her/his love but the other stays secretive, only revealing dreams. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. I'll remember this night when you're gone (somebody is currently dying) Anesthesia dims the lights. adunit_id: 100001411, between the lines to you? an account. 'Cause tonight belongs to me "Surrender The Night" lyrics. A girl is suicidal. We'll drive on, and on, and- I'll remember your eyes when you're gone. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. We'll drive on, and on, and on, and on. This song seems to be saying, this is where i was, but im here now, and as you said, letting go is what got me here. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) (function() { Don't write just "I love this song." (The crash happening) Lyrics taken from it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. (The night isn't over and he wants the last few hours to be with her) He's ruined, believing that all life is as awful, painful and pointless as the car crash that destroyed his. Now you surrender your heart, Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. Sparks against the railing, getweird, edited by SmashingDestiny, "Surrender the Night" as written by Gerard Way Michael Way.

2008 Supercars, When Is Midnight In The Switchgrass Release Date, Colonel Bogey March In Commercials, You Send Me Lead Sheet Pdf, 240v 50hz To 120v 60hz Converter, What Does Amo Mean In Text, Tokyo Terre Haute Menu, Kayaking Gear For Beginners, King Tut: Forgotten Treasure, Industry Super Funds, Currant Fruit,