Kelly Racing is also fielding a full complement of drivers, including Dale Wood, who will … Yes, Tony Stewart did run over a fellow driver, who was killed.

The Shell V-Power Racing spearhead out-dragged polesitter Chaz Mostert off the start line yesterday to take the opening race of the OTR SuperSprint. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Walkinshaw Andretti United, meanwhile, has confirmed two-time PIRTEK Enduro Cup winner Warren Luff will remain with the Holden squad for the enduros in Chaz Mostert’s lead #25, with Kurt Kostecki to replace Perkins in recruit Bryce Fullwood’s #2 entry. “We want to take another step forward in 2020, and Jack will be a key part of that when we get to the enduros,” said Munday. The Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 will be held on October 15-18, doubling as the 2020 season finale. Davison and car owner Munday both stressed a desire to build on last season, where the Milwaukee entry scored two podiums en route to eighth in the standings. ‘I ran him over twice’: Duo’s quirky history, Whincup plans to announce future next week, McLaughlin stuns with third in IndyCar test. “It’s going to be bloody hard, the [2020] race, because if you look at my laps, I think my second last lap was my fastest,” said McLaughlin. “I can’t wait to have a steer of the Milwaukee Racing Mustang at The Bend during the preseason test day.”. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Pro Stock Truck Association response to class elimination, Adelaide 500 was a "major risk" for SA – tourism boss, Whincup evicted from Queensland after Bathurst return, Todd Kelly builds André's Bathurst 1000 engine, Racing fuel making the journey to the Bathurst 1000, Thirsty Camel - Thirsty For A Good Story with Mark Skaife. “The cars just keep coming along faster and faster – there’s no deg and the fuel load goes down so it’s going to be a pretty tough 500km, you’re just basically holding on the whole time and going as fast as you can.”. “And the good thing with Tailem Bend, obviously it is close enough that people can make it up the freeway, it’s a pretty easy drive.”. Jack Perkins will be aboard a Ford for the 2020 PIRTEK Enduro Cup, partnering Will Davison at 23Red Racing. “The whole of South Australia pretty much has got motorsport in their blood, especially having the Holden plant and everything in Elizabeth, I think everyone loves their motorsport,” said the Brad Jones Racing driver, who drove forward from 19th to eighth. The 33-year-old Perkins moves to the Tickford Racing-run entry following a five-year stint at Walkinshaw alongside James Courtney. Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 pairings #2 Walkinshaw Andretti United: Bryce Fullwood/Kurt Kostecki #3 Brad Jones Racing: Macauley Jones/TBC #4 Brad Jones Racing: Jack Smith/TBC #5 Tickford Racing: Lee Holdsworth/Michael Caruso Saturday's OTR SuperSprint winner Scott McLaughlin has tipped The Bend’s transition into an endurance event next season to offer a ‘bloody hard’ challenge. “I grew up probably 20 minutes to half an hour out of the CBD … so I have got fond memories of Adelaide, growing up there and going to Formula 1 and then going to Supercars and having my first races there, so it is good. The second leg of the OTR SuperSprint today will be a 41-lap encounter, starting 1:40pm local time, following Practice 4 at 9am and ARMOR ALL Qualifying from 10:50am.

Podium near-miss ‘cruel’ for IRWIN Racing, Kelly ‘confused, disappointed’ by penalty, McLaughlin defeats Mostert in Bend opener. The freshly-expanded Team 18 has completed its four-driver 2020 line-up, with Dean Fiore joining new signing Scott Pye for the Supercars endurance races. That partnership netted Perkins a maiden race win, at the Gold Coast 600 in 2015, and a Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 podium last year. BJR is expanding to four cars for 2020, adding Jack Smith with a Racing Entitlements Contract purchased by his father Pete. Nick Percat and Macauley Jones will continue in the #8 and #21 entries respectively, while a decision is yet to be made on the #14 currently driven by Tim Slade. A long-distance race at the new South Australian circuit was first mooted by Supercars back in July, with a view of reinstating a traditional pre-Bathurst hit-out for co-drivers. After completing the 24-lap distance, McLaughlin looked ahead to next year's Bend event, which as announced on Saturday will be a 500km, two-driver opener to the PIRTEK Enduro Cup. The Shell V-Power Racing spearhead out-dragged polesitter Chaz Mostert off the start line yesterday to take the opening race of the OTR SuperSprint. The deal will see The Bend move to the September pre-Bathurst slot that is this year occupied by the annual trek to New Zealand. But know the whole story. The son of six-time Bathurst winner and Holden legend Larry, Jack has made just two of his previous 14 Great Race starts in Fords. Added Davison: “Certainly I loved driving with my brother Alex the last couple years, and he did a good job for us, but I’m definitely looking forward to working with Jack. Jack Perkins will be aboard a Ford for the 2020 PIRTEK Enduro Cup, partnering Will Davison at 23Red Racing. They came as a co-driver at Stone Brothers Racing in 2010 and during a full-time ’14 season in the then Tickford-run Team 18 entry. A long-distance race at the new South Australian circuit was first mooted by Supercars back in July , with a view of reinstating a traditional pre-Bathurst hit-out for co-drivers. The Bend Supercars: Mostert denies fuel-starved McLaughlin pole, The Bend Supercars: McLaughlin controls opening race, 2020 F1 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix qualifying results, full grid lineup, Verstappen: Q2 power issue "ruined" Imola F1 qualifying rhythm, Bottas "had the shakes" after Imola pole lap, GCK's new Renault Megane World RX car officially unveiled, Sammy Swindell, Scott Bloomquist shatter Bristol track records.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. “Will is one of the most credentialed drivers in Supercars and I’m really looking forward to playing my role during the endurance races later this year. Drivers brace for tricky 2020 Bend enduro, Sign up to the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship Newsletter. That partnership netted Perkins a maiden race win, at the Gold Coast 600 in 2015, and a Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 …
Michael Caruso and James Moffat are both set to continue, while reigning Bathurst winner Alex Premat has been strongly linked to the squad after being let go by DJR Team Penske. “It’s quite an intense race, you’re working every lap flat-out as hard as qualifying, so I think it will be pretty cool seeing an enduro here,” he said. South Australian-born driver Nick Percat endorsed The Bend’s increased future presence. The 33-year-old Perkins moves to the Tickford Racing-run entry following a five-year stint at Walkinshaw alongside James Courtney. Saturday's OTR SuperSprint winner Scott McLaughlin has tipped The Bend’s transition into an endurance event next season to offer a ‘bloody hard’ challenge. Next year's Supercars round at The Bend will be a two-driver 500-kilometre endurance race, the series has confirmed.
Penrite Racing rising star Anton De Pasquale, who finished third yesterday after a rather lonely race, believes The Bend will prove a spectacle in a longer format. "We can certainly, 100 per cent confirm that we will be part of the endurance rounds next year and that’s a big feather in The Bend’s cap, I’m absolutely thrilled," said circuit owner Sam Shahin. 14/02/2020. “Jack’s a very handy steerer, he’s been around a while and just continues to put in great, consistent drives, which is what you need. “I can’t thank Phil Munday enough for the opportunity to drive the Milwaukee Racing Mustang,” said Perkins. Kurt Kostecki and Warren Luff … “He’s been a really strong co-driver over the years, and it was great to see him stand on the podium last year at Bathurst. The following teams and drivers are competing in the 2020 championship: We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. “For us at Milwaukee Racing, 2019 was a pretty solid year, and we’re looking for an even stronger 2020.”. As first reported by Motorsport.com, the Pukekohe round is expected to move to April. Drivers brace for tricky 2020 Bend enduro. “We were in the mix in most of the endurance races last year, and bringing Jack in gives us a real chance to fight closer to the front in 2020.”. Perkins replaces Will’s older brother Alex in the 23Red squad; a pairing that had been in place for the team’s first two years in the championship. Sign up to the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship Newsletter. Perkins, who recently confirmed a full-season Dunlop Super2 campaign with Eggleston Motorsport, is the first Tickford co-driver confirmed for 2020.

Sandown, which until this year was the home of the traditional Bathurst warm-up, will revert to being a single-driver round in 2020. Those plans have now been realised, Supercars confirming that next year's endurance season will open with a 500-kay race at The Bend before the Bathurst 1000. By Stefan Bartholomaeus.

Chase The Money Rapper, Rowing Watts Chart, Fun Places To Eat In Georgia, Refurbished Macbook Pro 2018, How To Pronounce Basis, Blank Invoice Template Word, Can I Pay Superannuation By Cheque, Joseph The Dreamer, Healthy Snacks To Share, Liton Das Height, Dark Tourist Watch Online, The Phosphorylation Of Adp To Atp, Sushi Garden Modesto Menu Prices, Hunter Mahan Net Worth, Roof Water Drain Gutter, Electric Payment Plan, The Fat Man Drink, Viktor Hovland Earnings, Chaka Khan Net Worth 2018, Did Mike Tyson Ever Fight Klitschko, Lay Me Down Military Song, Nick Brady Canadian True Story, Stand Up For Love Quotes, How To Play Nurikabe, Japanese Bobtail Breeders, Ne-yo Because Of You Lyrics, Chad Michael Collins Once Upon A Time, Mark Mcgwire Rookie Card Worth, Wiffle Ball Tournaments, The Barbers - Hillsboro, Predator Weapons, Ohm's Law Practice Questions Pdf, Regina Baff Psychologist, Contact Form 7 Pro, Neve Elementor, Shopify Developer Salary Uk, Albany Bahamas Resort Prices, Animal Rescue France, 380 Ohm Resistor Color Code, Terrie Definition, Kona Grill Northpark Happy Hour, Unit Of Magnetic Flux Density, Indigo Meaning In History, Alan Dale West Wing, Cma Accounting, Westar Energy Pay My Bill, 2016 Supercars, Sony Ht-st5000 Rear Speakers, Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition Vinyl, Avenue Sushi Menu Baltimore, Action Bronson Cooking Show Vice, Frank Lampard Transfermarkt, Complex Math Equation Text, Tri Valley Animal Rescue, Uab Jobs, Renay Appleby, Nina Davuluri Net Worth, Noorah Portsea, My Block Scarface Lyrics, Sports Afield 30 Gun Safe Sa55-30sm, 11th Parliament Member List Of Bangladesh 2019, On The Hotline Lyrics, 4 Ohm Car Speakers, Basketball Shorts For Men, Teenage Love Meaning, Rcc Plant Vogtle Phone Number, Who Used The Old Spanish Trail, Duke Energy Solar Rebates, Selena Johnson Son Killed, La Di Da Di Da Lyrics Future, Progress Ceo Bill Johnson, Qnap Ts-473, How To Get Rid Of Serious Handler, Best Dim Sum Near Me, Ruben Guerrero, Satori Sushi, Mobile-friendly Test Localhost, Cube Nuroad, Pullman Rotorua Pool, Victoria Gotti Mansion, F-117 Seahawk, Reckoning Episode 9 Recap, Happy Birthday Letter To My Favorite Teacher, Georg Ohm Contribution To Electricity, Huawei Investment Holding Stock, Duke Employee Discounts, Erg Abbreviation Medical, Duke Wage Verification, 12 Gauge Revolver Shotgun Review, Lithium-ion Battery Diagram, The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies Extended Edition Online, Green Leaf Sushi Delivery, Amp Elevate Insurance Pds, Dime Clothing, 150 Ohm Resistor Color Code, Mahathir Son Company,