I took everything that came with the boat (especially the description) and went to our local Black Bird. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Shipped with crack in hull. Product Overview Loaded with features, the Sun Dolphin 2-Man Sportsman Fishing Boat is the perfect vessel for your weekend fishing trips. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: The electric fishing boat has a built-in, rear motor mount, Rugged, UV-stabilized, Fortiflex, high-density polyethylene deck and hull, Adjustable and removable swivel seats for comfort, Easily fits into a truck bed or van for easy transportation to secluded fishing areas, The electric fishing boat meets US Coast Guard safety standards. We Love Our Little 2Man SunDolphin. Thank you. When fishing, an aerated livewell will keep your catch fresh until you head back to dry land. My quick impressions of the boat were that it seemed to be of suitable build quality, and perfect for hitting those small ponds that the big boats can't get to. We like to Pond/Lake Fish and it's perfect for smaller lakes,Creeks & Ponds. With the split hull and the height that the boat is above the water we didn't get water in the boat. Additional accessories in this sportsman fishing boat include the handrails and drink holders that help facilitate a convenient and hassle-free shipping experience. I can't stress enough how helpful the woman on the other line was. Yes, it has a nice motor mount on the back of the boat. I got home from work and saw the boat in my lawn, it was covered in shipping plastic, and everything looked fine. I've been looking for a long time for something as light-weight and compact as this boat is. I found the price to be better than almost all online retailers, and it came with free shipping. Yes. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Brand new to us though. Not blaming Walmart. Through continual process improvements we continually provide our customers with innovative products and unparalleled service. Sun Dolphin Sportsman boats have recessed beverage and tackle holders, as well as built-in motor mounts. Swivel seats are both adjustable and removable. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. With my 35 lb thrust motor everything came to $68. The sportsman is small, transportable fishing boat that easily loads into the back of a truck. I'm 300lbs and my dad is 220 that's the weight limit of people for those boats. On the the third day, I was ready to set the boat up, and possibly take it out. I received a phone call and a date and time was given for delivery. The drain plug is located in WARNING This product can expose you to a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Length: 103″ (262cm) X Width: 48″ (122cm) Sportsman 10. Chines on the bottom of the floats help to maintain the boat's direction and minimize sideways drifting. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Whomever she was(somewhere out in Colorado) was easily one of the best customer service reps I have ever dealt with in my entire life. I wouldn't go much over 15hp for this boat. Hook your electric trolling motor up to this boat using the pre-wired hookups that come built into the boat. Product Details Easy to transport, the versatile Sun Dolphin Sportsman 2-Person Boat fits in your pickup bed or van. Go to. I purchased this 2 man Sportsman Fishing Boat online from Walmart.com. 2-Man Sportsman Fishing Boat is the perfect vessel for your weekend fishing trips. Boy am I glad I did. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. It was about 3 weeks from the day I placed my order, until it arrived at my house. Sun Dolphin Sportsman 2 Man Fishing Boat Lakes Rivers Ocean imparts the majority of the factors with a wonderful cheap price of 494.445$ which is a deal. Sportsman 8. No, but I have to say it was not necessary. Length 8', Width 48", Weight 100 lbs., two removable molded sliding swivel seats, motor mount locations both bow and stern, pre wired for bow trolling motor, fits in a standard pick up truck. 1 Specifications Of The Sun Dolphin Sportsman Fishing Boat. I was pretty psyched. Easy to transport, the versatile Sun Dolphin Sportsman 2-Person Boat fits in your pickup bed or van. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. No, the numbers are clearly written on the back. Today our watercraft line has grown to include fishing and recreational kayaks, stand up paddleboards, canoes, pedal boats, jon boats, fishing boats and dinghies. to see all the coverage offered for each product. The shell of this boat is an extremely hard plastic. On the scheduled date, it was never delivered. Built-in rear and front rotor mounts facilitate easier installation of the motor while the battery location further adds to its efficiency. I was looking for a Jon boat when my father in law told me to check out this 2 man sportsman boat. Sun Dolphin Fishing Boats. I took it with a grain of salt, as it is an item well over 100 lbs, and it was getting shipped for free. 1.0.0.1 Sun Dolphin Sportsman-Editor Ratings ; 1.1 The Boat Is Stable and Made of High Quality Material; 1.2 It Is Easy To Transport; 1.3 Swivel Seats To Sit On The Convenient Angle; 1.4 Built in Front and Rear Motor Mount; 1.5 Recessed Drink Holders; 2 Pros; 3 Cons; 4 Final Verdict Especially when the item was said to be in stock. Sun Dolphin Sportsman 2 Man Fishing Bo Reviews, Sun Dolphin Sportsman 2 Man Fishing Bo Price Tracking. I understand I'm looking at 16ft jon boat for the stability and comfort. Overview Sundolphin Sportsman Fishing Boat - Stick a small motor on this with the built in motor mounts and start trolling around a lake to get out into the middle or to those honey holes that are hard to reach. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Already purchased your product? Very stable and moves smoothly through the water even with two persons, fishing gear, and trolling equipment plus battery. Completely satisfied!!!! Copyright © 2007 - 2020. When my order was initially completed, and I received correspondence from the shipping company, I was a little taken back by how long it would take for the boat to arrive at my house. Loaded with features, the The Sportsman 8ft. I am not complaining, I just felt that was a little long this day and age. Sun Dolphin Sportsman boats have recessed beverage and tackle holders, as well as built-in motor mounts. With the UV-stabilized, Fortiflex, high-density polyethylene deck and hull, the 2-man fishing boat is highly stable and withstands all the wear and tear of the outdoors. Also, on the same site search: "Minn Kota Endura C2 30-lb. mine didn't. I called the shipping company immediately and got a voice mail. A puncture like this wouldn't happen from just normal shipping, or even dropping the boat. So while I don't have a working boat, I feel almost 110% assured that this problem will be fixed. 2-Man Sportsman Fishing Boat is the perfect vessel for your weekend fishing trips. The Sun Dolphin Pro 10.2 Fishing Boat is key for getting to those hard to reach fishing spots. If you go to walmart.com and enter "Sun Dolphin Pro-man 120 fishing boat" ($1700.00 without the trailer, battery and motor) you will see 12 actual reviews from people who own them. The 2-man fishing boat also has two removable swivel seats that provide comfort while fishing. We pulled the anchor in, and trolled along in choppy water. The Sportsman 2-Man Sportsman Fishing Boat compact size fits inside truck beds and vans and is thus easy to transport. I am very pleased with the product but the shipping experience with this product was less than pleasant. I put a 40 lb thrust trolling motor and a large deep cycle battery on it . I waited 3 days and called back and a new date was scheduled. I remembered it was a holiday, and obviously realized they wouldn't be there. I have a pond on my property that is about 3/4 acre. Other than that, this is the best small boat around. The polyethylene construction is highly durable and is pre-wired for a trolling motor at the bow and stern. We achieve this through steady growth of our employees and our company. She could probably tell from my tone I was slightly annoyed and upset(I was a bout to begin a vacation from work, and really wanted to do some fishing), and attempted to help me out.

Best Friendship Day, Khulna Population, El-p Wife, J Cole 2014 Forest Hills Drive Lyrics, Carlito's Way Guajiro, I Got Blood On My Hands Dmx, Line 6 Hx Effects Dimensions, Yellow Rose Of Texas Aggie Band, Grosse Pointe Restaurants On Mack, Briard Mix,