I look forward to hearing from you, so we can better serve you in the future. My husband ordered the Pad Thai and asked for extra spicy (Thai spicy), but unfortunately it was rather flavorless and greasy at the bottom. I think they are offering it about once a month so be on the lookout!I will definitely be back to try out their regular menu! A kamayan style dinner is a traditional Filipino dinner in which utensils are not used and everything is eaten with the hands. The Pata is one of my favorite dishes as well! They are doing about as well as any business can during these crazy times. Please feel free to email Seale@SundaNewAsian.com if you like to share more. But other than that everything is good! And the roti prate is a little too soft for a "pizza" crust. Wow! we literally even ate the leaves on the side lol partially bc we were hungry and it was a small serving but also bc even those tasted good. I don't like to give bad reviews and  think we caught them on an off day. Explore menu, see photos and read 835 reviews: "Best sushi in all of nashville." The service was good. I originally heard about Sunda through a friend that was a fan of their Chicago location and was very excited they were opening in Nashville. All were well made and delicious. Our waiter was such a delight also. Edamame was a bit salty seasoning but enough to keep us occupy. This spot is definitely a showroom with well done decor and mood lighting that gives off a upscale ambiance. doubtful to return for full meal. 592 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203 Please email me at Seale@sundanewasian.com to share more. My family and I had appetizers to start which was the Pork Belly Buns (a must try) and Red Dragon Roll both very delicious! Hours: hot ox tail appetizer was the tastiest part of the meal primarily due to seasoning/sauce as was signature white tuna sushi - we question what percentage of the meat was actually oxtail, tho, so you decide. We went so we could try the silog and were not disappointed. See all photos from Hannah C. for Sunda - Nashville. I will be returning again soon. The tuna was marinated just right and tasted fresh. We are grateful for the feedback and will share with the rest our team! You can find the exact same thing, with more fish that actually includes sauce for $9.99 at Meier. Crab cake Benedict was decadent and rich. We look forward to see you soon! cocktails well done! 4.5 stars! Thank you for the great feedback Ram! Extremely sweet. Feel free to share more if you prefer at, I have to be honest, I was really expecting to like Sunda more than I did. I love the ambience of the restaurant. We started with Sunda highball, it was refreshing and set us up for the meal very well. It was amazing. I couldn't recommend it enough! server very nice; less knowledgeable about Sake particulars than expected, but still friendly and welcoming. also every time i saw the restaurant name i read it as "sunday" lol sorry bout itoh and the hostesses were really nice !!!!!!! Closed now +1 615-610-7566. Came here for dinner celebrating a bachelorette party and this place was perfect! Lucky us we snagged the high top seating next to the bar. This was distinctly different & well prepared.Next came the Shiitake Edamame Dumplings & the Crispy Korean Fried Chicken steamed buns (baos).The dumplings were decent but the buns were really disappointing.First off, our over-enthusiastic waiter described then as "slider" sized, & not waiting to note that we obviously understood what that meant went on to add that they were the size of a White Castle burger!

Rain Symbolic Meaning, Zaz Je Veux Lyrics, Heart Touching Birthday Wishes For Teacher Quotes, Marshall Dsl20cr Low Volume, How Old Is Kayla From Dancing Dolls, Michael Stackpole Net Worth, Game Panel Windows, Sales Invoice Template Pdf, Inflation Calculator Inr, Bollywood Dj Songs, Islamic Hatch Pattern Autocad,