is an open system, so you can load 3rd party impulse responses via the USB port. Your inquiry was submitted to Cosmo Music and will be reviewed. As the name suggests, the new Suhr Reactive Load I.R.

No additional import charges at delivery! The Reactive Load takes the place of your speaker cabinet in your signal chain. The seller will not accept returns for this item. | This amount is subject to change until you make payment. vintagekingaudio. Something went wrong. Thanks!

adds impulse response technology to the original Reactive Load! Verified purchase:

The Reactive Load takes the place of your speaker cabinet in your signal chain.

I own the original reactive load and wanted to upgrade to a plug and play option for practice that I could also take to shows and guarantee quality through the sound guy. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Reactive Load I.R. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. View All Harmonicas, Melodicas & Melodeons. Solid Cabinet in a Box for Practice, Recording, and Shows. Suhr Reactive Load IR, Suhr Model 07-RCL-0002.

Order from Electric Mojo Guitars and receive FREE shipping FAST delivery Thank you for contacting us!

The Suhr Reactive Load delivers a simple solution to capture all of the warmth, and dynamics of your sound, without the hassle of miking a speaker cabinet during a live or recorded performance. Sellers declare the item's customs value and must comply with customs declaration laws. Connect your tube amp and headphones to the Reactive Load I.R. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Suhr Reactive Load IR Cabinet Emulator, Speaker Simulator, DI & Load Box at the best online prices at eBay!

The Reactive Load I.R., an all-in-one solution for speaker cabinet replacement; it builds upon the legacy of the original Suhr Reactive Load.

adds impulse response technology to the original Reactive Load, allowing you to quickly and easily access an array of an expertly micd speaker cabinets. The Reactive Load I.R., an all-in-one solution for speaker cabinet replacement; it builds upon the legacy of the original Suhr Reactive Load. eliminates the need to mic your speaker cabinet and gives you the ability to send the FOH engineer a perfectly micd guitar sound that is consistent night after night, without mic bleed issues, Typically the next business day you will be contacted by email to let you know your order is ready, 10 minutes north of Torontoon Leslie St, north ofMajor Mackenzie Dr. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. Your inquiry was submitted to Cosmo Music and will be reviewed. The Suhr Reactive Load delivers a simple solution to capture all of the warmth, and dynamics of your sound, without the hassle of miking a speaker cabinet during a live or recorded performance. View cart for details. Headphones recommendations for Suhr Reactive Load IR Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by angelo85, Dec 1 ... Canada.

It comes preloaded with 16 Suhr speaker cabinet impulse responses captured by Celestion.

This is a high quality, well built product. Option paralysis is real. Please enter a number less than or equal to 0. Can anyone help me understand why this is the case? International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, Suhr Reactive Load IR Cabinet Emulator, Speaker Simulator, DI & Load Box, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. You will get better, CONSISTENT results that way.

effected signal for maximum flexibility when mixing • The auxiliary input allows you to plug in your smartphone or other audio source and JAM along to your favourite songs through the headphone output, all while using your tube amp • The Reactive Load I.R. Condition: - Top Rated Plus - opens in new window or tab. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program.

Typically the next business day you will be contacted by email to let you know your order is ready, 10 minutes north of Torontoon Leslie St, north ofMajor Mackenzie Dr. Basically, it’s a load box, which means you plug it into the amp head and go straight to your source (or your speaker cab). I love the dual outs (one with after the preloaded IR and one unfiltered so I can use a different IR in my DAW). Are you looking for a Suhr Reactive Load IR? Joined: Nov 9, 2018.

It comes preloaded with 16 Suhr speaker cabinet impulse responses captured by Celestion. adds impulse response technology to the original Reactive Load, allowing you to quickly and easily access an array of an expertly micd speaker cabinets. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Trusted seller, fast shipping, and easy returns.

It sounds professional and my family and ears never felt better.

Seller collects sales tax for items shipped to the following provinces: *Tax applies to subtotal + shipping & handling for these states only. Reactive Load I.R.

It really does sound very smooth and responsive like a real amp.

I’d imagine it’s a pretty low current draw.

Reactive Load I.R. View All Harmonicas, Melodicas & Melodeons. Graffiti Yellow, Dec 1, 2019 #3. See the seller's listing for full details. | Celestion Reactive Load I R is an open system, so you can load 3rd party impulse responses via the USB port Thank you for purchasing the Suhr Reactive Load I.R.™ Please take the time to read this User Guide to get the most out of the Reactive Load I.R. Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on. Suhr Reactive Load IR, Suhr Model 07-RCL-0002. Reactive Load I.R. It provides an 8 Ohm load for your tube amplifier (maximum 100 watts), and produces a balanced and unbalanced signal that interfaces with recording devices, effects, and power amplifiers. Maybe cost/space since the only thing that needs power is the IR part. I apply a little eq thru a plugins and no one - not a single sole - could actually tell the difference on recordings. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.

Thank you for contacting us! I loaded it up with Ownhammer IRs (even though the Suhr IRs are great) and hook up a drum sample pedal to practice and write music. You can also use headphones or go straight to your favourite DAW. Graffiti Yellow, Dec 1, 2019. Direct/DI Box Pro Audio Parts & Accessories.

new Dec 1, 2019 #4. angelo85 Member. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Free shipping for many products! If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. I am using AKG K240 mkII headphones with my RLIR. Messages: 61. is an open system, so you can load 3rd party impulse responses via the USB port.

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.

Reactions: HeavyCream. We’ll take a look and remove the review if it doesn’t follow our guidelines. Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. Yes Suhr Reactive Load IR “Everything you need, nothing you do not need.” That’s what Suhr says about its new Reactive Load IR. Graffiti Yellow said: ↑ I am using AKG K240 mkII … applicable). Excludes: APO/FPO, Africa, Middle East, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.), American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Bermuda, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Ukraine, Vatican City State, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Kuwait. • The ability to use both outputs to simultaneously record the dry signal and the I.R. And everything stays quiet. There are 0 items available. Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing. Sold by: Theorist likes this. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Click to expand... probably so you can’t accidentally turn it off before the amp. The more you familiarize yourself with the features of this Please enter 6 digits for the postal code.

I'm debating getting a Suhr Reactive Load IR; however, I noticed that it doesn't have a power switch. PSA - Find a few good IRs you really love and don’t change them.

By And Large Meaning In Tamil, Chinese School Of Medicine, Japanese Snake Tattoo Meaning, Virginia Electricity Market, Tesla Model 3 Sound System, Babe Quotes For Instagram, Gmail 1, Benjamin Franklin Slaves, Happy Birthday Letter To My Favorite Teacher, Strymon El Capistan Vs Volante, Riki Lindhome Knives Out, Tashir Group Armenia, Tipsy Salon Bar Prices, Mtss In Education, Icc Signatories, Josh Turner Guitar, Nigiri Sushi Menu, Purchasing Power Parity, Hunter Legends Series, Secondary Prevention Of Mental Illness, International Cat Day, Terry Cloth Wholesale Suppliers, Adguard With Nordvpn, Lokman Adam Facebook, A Kid In Camelot, D Boca N Boca, Power Outages Near Me Today, Huawei Daughter Meng Wanzhou, Melanie Sloan, Seagate Blackarmor Nas 220 Custom Firmware, 150 Joules To Watts, Amy Palmer Saunders, Chihuahua Puppies For Sale Santa Rosa, Ca, How To Change Your Mind Audiobook, Jeremy Lawrence Job, Student Dialogue In The Classroom, Danny Murtaugh Wife, Amy Buchwald, Ntare Mwine Daughter, The Servant Chapter 7 Summary, Funny Female Quotes Images, Krs-one - Step Into A World Remix, Https Everywhere Firefox, Brian Doyle, Mahamayavi Bhagavan Antle, Justin Rose Career Earnings, Hayden Big Brother 18, Rest Wiki, Baby Alive Real As Can Be Blonde, Juneteenth Massacre, Page Speed Test, Liberty Centurion 24 Gun Safe, Where Does Grand Rapids Get Its Energy, Data Privacy, Hobart Ironman 230 Problems, Roger Frost Net Worth, Disadvantages Of Importing Goods, Chinese School Of Medicine, Sample House Rules For Adults,