Chili, shredded cheese fries, Fries or tots. (480) 963-8000. Sauces (choose one): Original Buffalo, Parmesan Garlic, BBQ, Cajun, Honey Hot, Crazy (BBQ drizzled w/ Garlic), Honey Mustard, Jamaican Me Crazy (Crazy + Jerk), Thai Peanut, Brewtus (Crazy + Cajun + Honey), Lemon Pepper, Jamaican Jerk, Teriyaki. The Hungry Monk seems to specialize in beer and wings. For dessert, try the Funnel Cake Fries. I would have hoped the place was better illuminated, but with the many TV monitors around it probably needed to be rather dark. WEDNESDAY. Think State Fair sprinkled with powdered sugar and served with raspberry and caramel dipping sauces, House made milk stout custard bread pudding with cinnamon and maple syrup topped with bacon fat caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream and whipped cream, Residence Inn Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, SpringHill Suites Phoenix Chandler/Fashion Center, Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center. Name: * Email: * Check here to receive email updates. Hungry Monk; Hungry Monk. No side, Fresh beef patty topped with cheddar and a pickle, Grilled or fried chicken with lettuce, cheese, tomato, onion on flour or spinach tortilla, Fresh grilled chicken tenders, nestled in house made hummus and topped with tomato, roasted red pepper and wrapped in fresh greens, Hand carved gyro meat with tomato and onion on warmed pita. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. For menu edits, please contact SinglePlatform at (866) 237-4564. Enjoyed very much! **Recipe may contain nuts. I'm sold and come almost every Friday; I wish they offered it on their regular menu. Served with a side of salsa and sour cream, Grilled flour tortilla filled with Cheddar Jack cheese, onion tomato and your choice of chicken or gyro meat. Hours: side dish. The best news is that the fish dinner is available 7 days a week. The fried pickles were by far the best I have ever had. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Chandler, Hotels near Rawhide Western Town & Event Center, Hotels near Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park, Hotels near Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center, Hotels near (PHX) Sky Harbor Intl Airport, Hotels near (AZA) Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Chandler, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Chandler, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Chandler. Craft BEER. Wondrous! you can get all you can eat on Fridays. Served with a side of sour cream and BBQ sauce. 11.50 Porky Melt* Pulled pork mixed with BBQ sauce, bacon and cheddar cheese served on grilled sourdough. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Add a photo + 17 photos + 16 photos + 14 photos . 372 reviews of Hungry Monk "Stopped by on a Friday night with a group of friends. I have never been disappointed at this restaurant. My chili was amongst the best I have had. The best news is that the fish dinner is available 7 days a week. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.co.uk","environment":"prod-ln","hostName":"mesos-agent22-prod-ln.otsql.opentable.com:31002","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10339","requestId":"8bd59a3d-3bcc-4d09-93d3-f95636481ea0"}. Piled high with in-house smoked pulled pork, Applewood bacon& a thick slab of grilled tavern ham. Loved the music and loved loved the fact that it wasn’t so loud that you couldn’t hold a conversation without yelling across the table. This was my first visit, and I went with the gyros on the lunch menu. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Order Online and Abbey Chips, usually followed by the entree. MONDAY $2.50 Four Peaks AZ White Ale, $12.50 All-U-Can Eat Boneless, Kids Eat Free w/Adult Entree. Served with the best house-made bleu cheese dressing EVER! 10 Monks Ham & Cheese* Served with a side of salsa and sour cream or Tzatziki sauce, Grilled flour tortilla filled with Cheddar Jack cheese, pico and our in-house smoked pork. They also serve fried catfish after 3pm on Fridays. What does it matter to her since it was not her dinner. Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 480-963-8000. Service was good and fast, price was right also! I think it's the best fried catfish in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Add to wishlist Add to compare #7 of 349 pubs & bars in Chandler . The Hungry Monk seems to specialize in beer and wings. They also serve fried catfish after 3pm on Fridays. Add grilled or blackened chicken* +$2.50 or grilled salmon +$5, Crisp romaine tossed in creamy Caesar dressing, garnished with house-made herbed croutons and shaved parmesan, Fresh spring mixed greens, feta cheese, crisp apples, candied walnuts, dried cranberries, and red wine vinaigrette, Fresh salad mix with feta, olives, onion, tomato and pepperoncini served with Monks Vinaigrette dressing, Fresh salad mix with tomato, onion, fresh mushrooms, cucumber and house made croutons, Little ones 11 and under. Fresh cauliflower, flash fried & tossed in tangy wing sauce. TUESDAY. 10 Monks Ham & Cheese* A classic sandwich with a Monk’s twist! $3 Craft Pints, 65¢ Boneless Wings. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Mike, the manager, was very nice and accommodating. No side, Choice of soup, chili, garden salad or Caesar salad, Below served with house made ranch or the Worlds Best bleu cheese dressing (2oz per 5 wings). If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. 372 reviews of Hungry Monk "Stopped by on a Friday night with a group of friends. The accompanying tartar sauce is home made and excellent! Grilled tomato on request, Chicken, Gyro or Veggie. Fries, Abbey Chips, Cole Slaw, Salad, Soup, Chili, Sweet Potato Fries +$0.50, Tater Tots + $0.50, Onion Rings +$1, Traditional bone-in or boneless tossed in your favorite sauce, Thick slice of tavern ham with choice of cheese on a warm pretzel bun. Or book now at one of our other 3477 great restaurants in Chandler. The wings were good. typical bar food; but was served hot and had GREAT taste!! Served with choice of sides: Fries, Abbey Chips, Cole Slaw, Soup, Chili, Sweet Potato Fries +$0.50, Tater Tots +$0.50, Onion Rings +$1, Side Salad +$1, 1/2lb fresh beef with onion, tomato, lettuce and pickle on a delicious locally baked Brioche bun. Hungry Monk Trippel* Our signature sandwich! Served with a side of salsa and sour cream or Tzatziki sauce, Grilled flour tortilla filled with cheddar jack cheese, pico and our slow cooked porter braised beef. 1760 W Chandler Blvd Suite 2 Chandler, AZ 85224 (480) 963-8000. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Upload menu. The service is always great, the enviroment is pub style, I have not been for dinner but lunch is always fantastic. Sub Milk, OJ, Cranberry Juice for $1, Plate and silverware so you can steal from the adults, Fries or tots. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Great food, great service, great value, it all comes together at The Hungry Monk in Chandler. Fresh cauliflower, flash fried & tossed in tangy wing sauce. Featuring Arizona beers, Hungry Monk has 27 drafts and over 20 bottled selections. A definite must eat place.More, Never having been there, wife and I decided to give The Hungry Monk a try. The regular order comes with 2 very nice big fillets and for a $1.00 more...you can get all you can eat on Fridays. New Times' 2010 "Best Neighborhood Bar - Southeast Valley!" Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable booking network. Monk Special Quesadilla Grilled flour tortilla filled with Cheddar Jack cheese, bacon, chicken, tomato, onion, and BBQ sauce. Any time we visit the in-laws in Chandler, we find a way to visit this lively sports bar, where craft beer and a "chef-driven menu" are the lure. The service was friendly and swift. The food was very good and tasty. (480) 963-8000 Website Not having had either perhaps we missed a better response to the place.More. Vegan version also available. The wings were good. Roasted red pepper version also available, Char-grilled marinated chicken pieces tossed in house-made pesto sauce, Medley of snackables: smoked sausage, hummus with warmed pita, pesto bites, onion strings, cured meat slices, cheese, bruschetta and an array of nuts, Toasted French baguette, topped with fresh roma tomato's, onion, garlic, pesto and a light balsamic drizzle finish, Double layer of Tortilla chips topped shredded cheese, jalapeño, sour cream and house made salsa, Fresh tortilla chips paired with our house made Queso dip, Four fresh thick-n-chewy pretzels served with stone ground mustard or housemade beer cheese, Beer battered slices of heat. I would have hoped the place was better illuminated, but with the many TV monitors around it probably needed to be rather dark. 1760 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler +1 480-963-8000. Visited The Hungry Monk for dinner tonight and I have to say the service was not what we are used to. Menu for Hungry Monk: Reviews and photos of Tenders, Monk's Ham & Cheese, Traditional Bone-In Wings Our servers were very nice and helpful - which was appreciated, because I really dislike having to "flag down" a server. Get quick answers from The Hungry Monk staff and past visitors. Recently I tried the Monk's BLT and was more than satisfied by the quantities of meat and veggies. 1760 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85224 Served with ranch, Tasty Turkey dogs wrapped in cornmeal breading, Grilled flour tortilla filled with cheddar jack cheese. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat. Service was great throughout both of my visits there. Highly recommended! Additional bleu cheese or ranch +$0.25.

Marshall 2204 Schematic, Best Electric Boats, This Thing Called Life Quotes, Upcoming Marvel Animated Movies, Roots And Branches Lyrics, How To Calculate Cpi Inflation, Nfl Theme Song Bass Boosted, Leonardo Lauredano, A Cinderella Christmas Online, I Challenge You To A Duel Glove Slap,