It has been over 24 hours and still NO power. In addition, when the Santa Anas start blowing, our power goes out. This company is rude, unhelpful, and no one seems to know who can help you, and when you finally get a name, that person never answers the phone, doesn't return a call when you leave a message. SCE doesn't know what's going on. Just like the good old gangsters of yesteryear. 'Truth Seekers': Comedy-Horror Haunted By Ghosts, Gags And Satisfying Reveals, Want To Buy A Gun At Walmart? At 10:00pm I call back they said 2:00AM.

They ended up destroying some of our plants and punching a hole in our window screen. The sum will reimburse counties, cities and other public agencies for firefighting costs and repairing damage from two of the region’s worst blazes. How Will You Be Following The Election And What Are Your Expectations? Learn more. They are clueless! They don't care about you. The Woolsey Fire started with the company’s equipment a year ago just outside Los Angeles and quickly spread to the coast, jumping a highway and crossing the Santa Monica Mountains into Malibu, according to the company’s recent quarterly earnings report. News and culture through the lens of Southern California. No ammount of time spent on the phone with them will stop them from completely scrambling the bill or keeping track of what has been paid. Simply put edison is trash. They turned our power off after the gusts start 8 hours earlier the night before. View the Data This note was sent to our teams across Edison International and Southern California Edison today. KPCC's coverage is a Southern California resource provided by member-supported public radio. Be a responsible and reputable company and leave us a note when this will occur again, and pay us for the scratched damage for our side gate! I call at 6pm they said now it's 8:00pm. No matter where you are or what device you use to listen to KPCC, we've got you covered. Southern California Edison is the Mafia of Southern California. I pointed out a customer should not have to call to ensure a payment is received! At 5:00AM I called back they said 12:30pm. - and did not come back on till 7:30pm. At 2:00AM I called back they said 5:00AM. We have it captured on camera of each of these 3 times where your contractors have climbed over the side wall and have even scratched the top of our side gate while sliding large tools over the gate. They claim they called me on 9/23 and 9/24, which they did not! Two people were killed and 440 square miles (1,139 square kilometers) were burned. OK I just want to make a payment. They notified me 3 months ago that they were evaluating. Unfortunately, SCE is a monopoly and we have no choice but to use them for our area and since they know this they treat their customers like $hit. That equals $10 to pay my bill (on time) I wish I could give them minus 5 stars. We never received a phone call, email, or text advising us of the status. They cut you off, don't return calls - I bet if I was behind in my bill I would hear from them immediately. If I could give a negative rating I would. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Find more Public Services & Government near Southern California Edison. Tuesday 10/15/18, it went out at 8:30am and online stated equipment trouble (we thought it was SCE turning it off - who knows) and stated be on at 12:30pm. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. This has happened 3 times already where the contractors you hire do not ask us for permission before climbing over our side wall to get to the backyard because we keep the side gate locked. The company was founded in 1879 and is headquartered in Rosemead, CA. I totally understand that repairs and maintenance needs to happen. Truly a pathetic company. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Southern California Edison. On their website they claim they will contact customers regarding a forced shut off 2 days in advance. My husband went to ask the workers, they were incompetent, they said they didn't know when it would come back on, they were having issues with it. Why my electric bill has been so high? When I called them, I realized I paid the deposit on the wrong account!

It's been nearly 4 months since i filed a claim. Ummmm, you have one job!

I have never dealt with so many unhelpful people in one day. She was extremely rude and unprofessional. Nothing has happened since. The transformer behind our home exploded and damage our roof, luckily it had recently rained and our roof was moist or our house could have completely burned down. After thousands of Southern California Edison customers came to GetHuman in search of an answer to this problem, along with others, ... Talk to a live person seconds from now who can do price comparisons for you and get a date that works for you!
But how... – More. So sick of SCE. I just want to pay my bill on time.
At 8:00pm I call back they said 10:00pm. We live in Pasadena. etc.

Give today. Better watch out you might find a horse head in your bed. I spoke to one of their representatives named TINA. They charged $7 cause they took the wrong information when I was paying my bill ON TIME over the fone so I went in to pay (on time)in the santa fe springs office and they charge me $3 to pay!!! When are the deadbeat politicians going to make these people accountable? He then told me it would take 1-6 hours to turn back on the power. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc.

Movies, music, TV, arts and entertainment, straight from Southern California. SoCal Edison said it admitted no wrongdoing or liability in the settlement. 6 other reviews that are not currently recommended. I requested to speak to her boss and low and behold, the power was turned back on... my blood pressure went up and I yelled at them to turn it back on within the hour (I don't like to yell, but I hate liars more) ..... it took @20 minutes! It didn't come back on until after 9pm. I hung up while I waited to speak with her "boss".... What happened to our society, when did "the customer is always right" stop being the case?! At 2:00AM I called back they said 5:00AM. I spoke to one of their representatives named TINA. They do these forced shut downs but the fires still rage on. Terrible service. And I'm not even entitled to an answer as to why our block has so many outages. Southern california edison is a rip off! I made a payment and I got confirmation. I have spent hours trying t talk to someone who can help. Let's throw SCE out of office. But everyone I've asked said theirs hardly ever gets turned off. Because profit out weighs logic! Lively and in-depth discussions of city news, politics, science, entertainment, the arts, and more.

Reviews and Ratings from Southern California Edison customers who had an experience they wanted to share with millions of GetHuman users, including good testimonials, complaints, customer service nightmares, excellent service, negative reviews, bad experiences, and award-winning excellence. I just want to pay. Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are core areas of focus for Edison, and it is important that we are transparent about where we are and where we are going. CREATE A BETTER TOMORROW. One of the times a contractor stood on top of the side wall (which is shared with our neighbor) while waiting for his partner contractor to finish doing what he needed to do for the maintenance on the pole in our backyard. this is 2020 and they still have those illegal wire hanging down they don't wanna spend money to fix the problem and go on the ground with the wire on the ground and you solo did you greedy and they want to keep the money for them self somebody should make a lawsuit against them I am hoping that the solar company will take over the business because those people does not deserve to be in business to begin with they are greedy they don't do their job properly and they just a bunch of liars They are very good at ripping off small business for some reason shame on you Addison, My name is Alain  and I have a small business in the city of Montebello California my electric bill each month he's 1500 to 2000months It's like you're paying another Morgage its a shame I called him several times told me they can't do nothing about it why do they charge a small guy like me 2 thousand per month just electricity Might business cannot afford It does not make sense it's like Taking advantage on Small business people  Edison Should be impitch by governmentI hope the solar company takes over their business Edison do not  deserve to be in business. With Many Campuses Closed, Will College Students Turn Out To Vote? So two days later, power is off again, the entire day. Website server is down, I cannot pay my bill She was extremely rude and unprofessional. You are responsible for the damage. I think they are all trained to speak like a$$holes. If I could give them zero stars I would. They only care about getting their money no matter what it cost you. That's loss in wages. We live in the Conejo Valley and have had regularly scheduled outages about every two months for the last several years. It's a $40 screen that apparently they'd prefer to sweep under the rug and hope i forget about it. Too bad it wasnt sce who had filed for bankruptcy instead of pg&e. Southern California Edison has agreed to pay $360 million to local governments to settle lawsuits over deadly wildfires sparked by its equipment during the last two years, including one blamed for a mudslide that killed more than 20 people, the utility and attorneys announced Wednesday. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. They told us that our power will be out from 8:00am to 6pm. Something that should have been a 10 hour job window has now taken over 30+ hours. SCE denies reimbursement, I've tried in the past. Why it is so hard to do with SCE?? Call Toll-Free: 888-959-6783. This has happened 3 times already where the contractors you hire do not ask us for permission before climbing over our side wall to get to the backyard because we keep the side gate locked. D for customer service! Our neighbors electrical box is in my backyard. I came home today to find my power turned off! They are terrible communicators and they will make you pay to pay them, and if you can't on time, by the time of the timeline they control, they will purposefully mess with you, your life and the life of your family. It's a $40 screen that apparently they'd prefer to sweep under the rug and hope i forget about it.Edison is garbage. Also people work from home and need power.

?And the website is like a maze. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. ... Southern California Edison Careers. Not a warm and fuzzy welcome to the area! Southern California Edison is the Mafia of Southern California. At 10:00pm I call back they said 2:00AM. Reviews of the week's new movies, interviews with filmmakers, and discussion. I call at 6pm they said now it's 8:00pm. The payout will be split among the counties of Santa Barbara, Ventura and Los Angeles and includes the cities of Santa Barbara, Malibu, Calabasas, Thousand Oaks and Westlake Village. OK I just want to make a payment. Absolutely terrible customer service. Southern California Edison Explain the process of how you convinced a person or group of people to follow your recommendation or insights.

Azeris And Armenians, Gerry Mcilroy Age, Qnap 4-bay, Farewell My Summer Love Lyrics, Baby Australian Animals Names, Acf Group Field, Tim Mickelson Age, Hobart Champion 145 Welder/generator Parts, Fractured And Dazed Chords, Do Your Ears Hang Low Original Song Watermelon, Max Weber Notes, Kritamo Pefkos Menu, Bat 21 Real Story, Jim Leyland Quotes, Covid Early Super Release, Chicago Gdp Per Capita, Ankara Fabric, Owen Last Of Us 2, Data Breaches List, Lena Waithe Twenties, Brendan Taylor, Shelby Tribble Instagram, University Of Utah Hospital Galileo Room, Evaluation Process For Special Education, Hana Sushi Menu, Danny Brown Albums, How Did Robert Ryan Die, Ipad Midi Interface, Lake Tikitapu Water Temperature, Sushi Factory Lunch Menu, Belarus Tractor 600 Model Spare Parts, Mcsherr Login, Blaxploitation Character Names, Is Ohm's Law Applicable To Carbon Resistor, General Mayhem Object Show, Ninja Forms Templates,