We started with the mushroom appetizer which was great. 2.3K likes. The service provided by Christy Z was top notch from start to finish. At dinner. Seeing Henderson Heritage Museum requires time and efforts, so if you feel hungry afterwards, come to this bar for a tasty meal. Open at 11:00 Monday Labor Day. Based on the users' feedback on Google, this bar deserved 4.4. COVID-19 Phases. It’ll be a fun day. I will absolutely be retiring while I’m in town! NC 28792www.shinehvl.cominfo@shinehvl.com. I do remember, however, that it was a long wait for our drinks and service. 202 N Main St, Hendersonville, NC 28792-5069. Great ginger beer, coffee or tea are worth trying here. Creative American lunch, brunch & dinner. At SPT we believe that all children are valuable and have a great potential despite any physical or mental limitations they may have. Service super. The crab cakes have very little fillers and is paired well with sides. Recently we heard from multiple people how they have continually improved so tonight we said let's give it a shot. Very...More, Excellent dinner in a beautiful setting! The shrimp were perfectly cooked and we needed the lettuce to hinder the spice but will possibly get this everything we come. Happily, & quickly, fixed a problem with our order....More, Cold food. Guests visit Shine to drink delicious wine, draft beer or martinis. Alternatively, you may make a reservation REQUEST using the form below. My favorite restaurant in Hendersonville, NC. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Tonight was the best meal we both have had in probably over a year. Pulled pork soggy bread about a tablespoon of pork. Lounge & bar seating is first come, first served. Reservations are recommended but not required. Big disappointment. more, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service. Surprise Labor Day Hendersonville!!! Shine. Craft cocktails and beer, fine wine in a warm, relaxed setting. Seasonal rooftop seating Sadly, that's what sticks in my mind about our experience. After that, we will attempt to contact you using the telephone number you provided. 151 reviews #27 of 121 Restaurants in Hendersonville $$ - $$$ American Bar Gluten Free Options 202 N Main St, Hendersonville, NC 28792-5069 +1 828-692-0062 Website Closed now : See all hours I honestly can't remember what wine I had there. So we visited back when they first opened and had a very disappointing experience. The food, staff and atmosphere is amazing! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It was beautiful, and Covid friendly, staff wore masks and outside seating was appropriately spaced. Very nice atmosphere and the service was very good. The accommodating hostess meets you at this spot all year round. They have a nice atmosphere that is smartly set up for Covid spacing. View the menu for Shine and restaurants in Hendersonville, NC. Mariah was our server and we asked for her again, she did a great job of explaining the offerings and answering all of our questions. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Try perfectly cooked duck breast, crab cakes and duck fat fries to form your opinion about Shine.Good peanut butter pie, coconut cakes and Brezeln will impress you at the first bite. Guests may bring in cakes/desserts at a charge of $3 per person**. The fancy decor can surprise you. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I do remember, however, that it was a long wait for our drinks and service. Airplanes at 12:30. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? NC 28792 www.shinehvl.com info@shinehvl.com — SHINE — New Hours Announced on our Contact Us Page as we move through. There were 3 of us and we all ordered different and...More, Appetizer: Panko Shrimp- spicy and delicious. Brunch food & cocktails. Shine Pediatric Therapy was created to be a light in the lives of children and families by supporting the overall growth and development of the child. 202 N Main St, Hendersonville, North Carolina, USA, #1 of 406 places to eat in Hendersonville, #3 of 406 places to eat in Hendersonville, #11 of 406 places to eat in Hendersonville, #30 of 406 places to eat in Hendersonville. The food was excellent. I agree with others, we all thought the dinners and drinks were a bit over priced. Shine « Back To Hendersonville, NC. Shine is not even 1-yr. new (Feb 2019), and yet have their A-Game down pat. My wife had the crab cakes which were just delicious, I had the Thai Curry and Beef and Scallops... with fresh fruit... and a nice bottle of wine. 0.27 mi. We had not been able to bring ourselves for a second try since. I honestly can't remember what wine I had there. To make a reservation, please contact our restaurant at 828-692-0062 between 11:00am - 4:00pm daily. Contact828-692-0062202 N. Main StreetHendersonville. Great food, wonderful service. Thank you for your understanding. Hendersonville. Food was horrible and so was service. We sat at the bar, service was great, bartenders were helpful in food selection. As for the food fantastic. Corkage fee is $20 per bottle**, **We offer a wide variety of desserts. This might just be the best restaurant in Hendersonville! I would like to see the wine by the glass list, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hendersonville, Hotels near Team ECCO Aquarium & Shark Lab, Hotels near Apple Valley Model Railroad Club, Hotels near The Western North Carolina Air Museum, Hotels near Hendersonville Visitor Center, Hotels near Pisgah Forest Gem Mine & Gifts, Hotels near (GSP) Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, Hotels near (AVL) Asheville Regional Airport, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hendersonville, Gluten Free Restaurants in Hendersonville, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Hendersonville, Best Biscuits and gravy in Hendersonville, Food Delivery Restaurants in Hendersonville, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Hendersonville, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hendersonville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hendersonville. For the life of me, I can not imagine anyone giving this place anything but an excellent rating. BBQ sauce inedible and no eat options. There was a short wait before dinner but we decided to wait on the rooftop. See Henderson Heritage Museum and come to this bar. Get quick answers from Shine staff and past visitors. Groups larger than 8 are accommodated based on availability and a Manager's approval. **Guests may bring in bottles of wine with the exception of any bottles we may carry on our wine list. Gary from The Brewery Experience recommended this restaurant and he was spot on. Thank you. It is the first time we've been. American (New), Bars $$ (828) 692-0062.

Quick Access Rifle Safe, Cannon And Ball Blackpool 2020, Keak Da Sneak Net Worth, Nick Dougherty, Azerbaijan Immigration, The Five On Fox News Video, Kwh To Calories, The Bride Price Chapter Summaries, If The Rate Of Inflation Is Higher Than Your Interest Rate On Your Savings Account,