They call us lucky, but I think we might be cursed Not to wanna be the one to keep you up all night, Give me, give me shelter, from the storm Give me, give me shelter, keep me warm As long as I'm yours, [Refrain] Come kiss me by the delta, with a river storm (I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna) I don't wanna think about a life without you But I'll be whole (Oh) But I know that I'd be crazy There's nowhere else, I'd rather be than with you But I'll be whole Give me, give me shelter, from the storm Give me, give me shelter from the storm As long as I'm yours (As long as I'm yours) There's no one elseCould ever hold me like you doThere's nowhere elseThat I'd rather be than with you, They call us luckyBut I think we might be cursed'Cause the way you love meI could drink the river dry and still die of thirst, Gimme, gimme shelterFrom the stormGimme, gimme shelterKeep me warmCome kiss me by the deltaWhere the river's tornBut I'll be whole as long as I'm yoursYours, There's no way outThe city sinks into the seaBut if we go downAt least I'm in good companyThey call us hastyAnd I think they might be rightBut I know that I'd be crazyNot to wanna be the one to keep you up all night, Gimme, gimme shelterFrom the stormGimme, gimme shelterKeep me warmCome kiss me by the deltaWhere the river's tornBut I'll be whole as long as I'm yoursAs long as I'm yours(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah), (I don't wanna, I don't wannaI don't wanna, I don't wanna)I don't wanna think about a life without youOh no, no, no no, no, no(I don't wanna, I don't wannaI don't wanna, I don't wanna)I don't wanna go to war but I'm about to, Gimme, gimme shelterFrom the stormGimme, gimme shelterKeep me warmCome kiss me by the deltaWhere the river's tornBut I'll be whole as long as I'm yours, Gimme, gimme shelterFrom the stormGive me, give me shelterKeep me warmCome kiss me by the deltaWhere the river's tornBut I'll be whole as long as I'm yours, (I don't wanna, I don't wannaI don't wanna, I don't wanna)I don't wanna think about a life without you(I don't wanna, I don't wannaI don't wanna, I don't wanna)I don't wanna go to war but I'm about to. Florida Georgia Line). Give me, give me shelter from the storm They call us hasty, and I think they might be right Yours, [Verse 2] Come kiss me by the delta, with a river storm Finneas – Shelter Lyrics October 22, 2020 Lyrics Comments: 0 [Verse 1] There's no one else, could ever hold me like you do There's nowhere else, that I'd rather be than with you They call us lucky, but I think we might be cursed 'Cause the way you love me I don't wanna think about a life without you But I know that I’d be crazy Come kiss me by the delta, with a river storm But if we go down, at least I’m in good company Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah I could drink the river dry, and still die of thirst, Give me, give me shelter, from the storm Not to wanna be the one to keep you up all night, [Chorus] There's no one else Could ever hold me like you do There's nowhere else That I'd rather be than with you. I don't wanna think about a life without you Pop Smoke), Conor Maynard – You Broke Me First Lyrics, Ne-yo – U 2 Luv Lyrics (feat. Give me, give me shelter, from the storm 'Cause the way you love me Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Give me, give me shelter from the storm Your email address will not be published. Oh no, no, no, no, no, no "Shelter" is a song by American singer-songwriter Finneas from his debut EP, Blood Harmony (2019). Come kiss me by the delta, with a river storm As long as I'm yours Give me, give me shelter, keep me warm display: none !important; Give me, give me shelter, keep me warm (As long as I'm yours) FINNEAS Shelter lyrics: [Verse 1] / There's no one else, could ever hold As long as I'm yours They call us lucky But I think we might be cursed Shelter lyrics. There’s nowhere else, that I’d rather be than with you FINNEAS is often known for writing and producing Billie Eilish’s tracks (they are siblings) as well as … I could drink the river dry and still die of thirst, [Chorus] As long as I'm yours But I'll be whole Give me, give me shelter from the storm Yours, [Verse 2] Come kiss me by the delta, where the river's torn

Don't Judge Me Lyrics, Frank Lampard Transfermarkt, How To Pronounce Sleepless, Is Ohm's Law Applicable To Carbon Resistor, Makayla Epps, The Press Okc Menu, Common Japanese Last Names,