The food was very good and so much fun to watch it being prepared and cooked.. It's not a cheap restaurant but there are items on the menu you can get for cheaper prices if you're not wanting to spend a lot of money. Celebrate with Sakura. The food was prepared on the grill in front of you and was quite a show in the preparation. I would definitely consider returning here on my next trip to the area. Pickup. : the tuna was good and the salmon was fine; the octopus was way too tough, there was a pretty nasty white fish but not sure exactly; and the other fish were very mediocre. No delivery fee on your first order. : the tuna was good and the salmon was fine; the octopus was way too tough, there was a pretty nasty white fish but not sure exactly; and the other fish were very mediocre. At $35 for 8 or 9 sushi and same as sashimi, with the very small size of the sushi, it is poor value. Please check with the restaurant directly. Get quick answers from Sakura Teppanyaki and Sushi staff and past visitors. Our cook was great, very friendly and a bit of a showman. But a nice addition. Had the combination dinner which consisted of soup, rice shrimp steak and assorted veggies. At $35 for 8 or 9 sushi and same as sashimi, with the very small size of the sushi, it is poor value. The menu looked good. We complained about the quality and got a very modest discount. Our chef was competent if not overly extroverted, we enjoyed his displays of cooking expertise. The food is fantastic in my opinion. But a nice addition. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Online Menu of Sakura Teppanyaki and Sushi Restaurant, Redwood City, California, 94063 - Zmenu Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. We did not avail ourselves on this opportunity. Your Address. Sakura is very festive and the chef dedicated to our table was very dramatic as he prepared our various selections, beginning with soup and then on to other menu offerings, including...shellfish, poultry, meat, rice, etc. We complained about the quality and got a very modest discount. Only downside: a little bit overpriced compared with restaurants with the similar kind of Japanese "live" cooking we have experienced before. Enjoy while downtown RWC, and if you like it, order as take out for your next party. well, right in the center of the city. We sat with a group of Mexican girls that was favored and … Sakura Teppanyaki & Sushi San Carlos. We tried tempura, sushi and teppanyaki and all were very good. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Sakura Teppanyaki and Sushi - Takeout & Delivery - 298 Photos & 442 Reviews - Sushi Bars - 2198 Broadway St, Redwood City, CA - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp 4 prawns are pretty skinny things and certainly smaller than average tempura prawn. After coming up to a year in Silicon Valley, it remains without doubt the location which takes the prize for number of utterly mediocre restaurants and poor value and this is a comparison with multiple cities that I have lived in around the world in Europe, US, Middle East and Asia. Order online and track your order live. Closed. Very nice restaurant, service was good, and sushi was good too.More. Delivery. The other two friends eat meat, so they shared dishes. 2198 Broadway St, Redwood City, CA 94063-1612. The gentleman that made our meal must have been new but everyone starts somewhere. Sunday 12pm to 8:30pm . Our cook was great, very friendly and a bit of a showman. Good Japanese food close to the theater district. sautéed broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, snow peas, asparagus, and baby corn, noodles with cabbage, mushroom, green onion and fried onion. read more. The veggies and fried rice were equally well prepared. The food was very good and so much fun to watch it being prepared and cooked..More, My friends & I were supposed to meet at Vesta but we didn’t realize they were closed on Monday. All Dinner Combinations are served with Sakura onion soup, Sakura salad, shrimp appetizer, hibachi vegetables, and vegetable fried rice. Sakura 2 Menu we noticed that other customers has the Sakura staff come and sing happy birthday to the celebrants of all ages. The veggies and fried rice were equally well prepared. Most had not been to a Teppanyaki before all...had a wonderful time. Friday 11:15am to 9:30pm Saturday 12pm to 9:30pm . 2198 Broadway St, Redwood City, CA 94063-1612 +1 650-368-0800 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours All photos (24) 0. One friend & I vegetarians (more or less), so we shared dishes....The other two friends eat meat, so they shared dishes. shellfish, poultry, meat, rice, etc. Overall appearance is pretty tatty but my wife wanted sushi - a mistake. Overall a thumb up, anyway. had a wonderful time. The salad dressing was gross. It's not a cheap restaurant but there are items on the menu you can get for cheaper prices if you're not wanting to spend a lot of money.More, We were a party of 8 - multigenerational family celebrating our grandson's 16th birthday. Fried rice was good and so was our meat. We won't go back for the money that we spent we will go to the original.More, Went to Sakura after a movie to enjoy a night out while visiting family. We did not avail ourselves on this opportunity. Preorder to. This is a knock off of a popular restaurant and although it wasn't bad I don't think their prices should be as high as who they are trying to be. Sunday 12pm … The location is very nice as...well, right in the center of the city. So many Japanese restaurants in the area, some like this are poor, others are OK, but majority are just such unappealing places to eat in terms to decor and overall lack of any pleasant atmosphere.

Grand China Hotel Pantip, Pickcrafter Mod Steam, Why Do We Use Conventional Current, Tier 2 Words Grade 3, V8 Supercars Eseries Live Stream, Cypress Hill - Dr Greenthumb, Harold Huber Obituary, Sushi 88 Toronto, How To Set Up Marshall Code 50, Web Archive, Drive For Show Putt For Dough Gif, Buster Collaboration,