By far the worst sushi I’ve ever had. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Soft shell crab was crispy, but this roll is kind of large, so it falls apart when you pick it up with chopsticks. Salad, veggies, sushi, meats, fried items. Ive been to other ru sans locations and habe enjoyed my food there. I was hoping my favorite rolls would be available at this location in Atlanta. Ru san's fish chowder with clam and other seafood, Steamed rice, miso soup available upon request, Snow Crab Cake with Creamy Batayaki Sauce. Would return when in the area, menu is extensive tons of noodles and ramen even as well. Which would still be a good deal, since they do have fish options, IF the rolls were good. All katsu lunch served with miso soup, salad, and rice. The food and service was great, but I was extremely disappointed by their limited Groupon menu. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Ru San's Midtown Sushi & Seafood located at 1529 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta, GA, 30324-5000, offering Dinner, Ramen, Seafood, Sushi, Asian, Lunch Specials and Vegan. Eating that with chopsticks was a struggle. I will return on a future trip, but I'll try one of the other locations to see how it compares to this one. Great variety of sushi! About 15 minutes later, I was vomiting everywhere! Order delivery or pickup from Ru San's Midtown Sushi & Seafood in Atlanta! Salad. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Ru San's is a casual and inexpensive Americanized Japanese restaurant with several convenient locations. It was so much fun back in the day.If you don't already know this restaurant was shut down a few years ago for a serious health inspection failing. He was speaking Spanish to the other chef working the grill. Since changing management in December of 2014 we have completely remodeled the restaurant's interior and our staff has a renewed commitment to customer service. We recommend asking for a seat outside if the weather permits. FOOD POISONING IS WHAT I HAVE! Def going back. I have always enjoyed the food here. First I tried ordering sea bass tempura, but they were out of sea bass at 4pm in the afternoon. The B52 roll was a disappointment. Contact, Sign in|Recent Site Activity|Report Abuse|Print Page|Powered By Google Sites. Highly recommend. liked the burrito it was freshly made and on par with higher end sushi that we’ve tasted across the world. It appeared that the manager was seating people and helping out, and there was only one server for at least 8 parties. It was good, as were the two (Love Me/Doing it) rolls I chose. The menu is filled with traditional Japanese favorites and we now have a lunch buffet Monday thru Friday. Button mushroom, had tofu, vegetable, and egg al cooked in a iron pot with miso broth. 1220 Caroline Street A 200, Atlanta, GA 30307 (404) 653-9883 Ru San usually creates bigger than average sushi rolls, but the Kirin Roll was huge! I ordered the Spider Roll and the Girlfiend (yep, not a typo) Roll. We ordered 4 sushi rolls and received 5. All Yakisoba Lunch Served with Miso Soup and Salad. While biking on the belt line, we got hungry and decided to bike to this location - I was super impressed with the location. It was kinda of a light crowd for a Saturday night. I found them hard to eat. OH MY WORD. At Ru San’s Athens, you will find authentic Japanese Grilled Seafood, Steak, Popular Traditional and Modern Creative Japanese dishes, and the Largest Sushi Selections, at the most affordable price. Topped with spinach. I left a big tip for my waitress and will not be back. Delivery or takeout! The spider roll consists of fried soft shell crab, imitation crab meat, cucumber, and masago. Miso soup, house salad, crab cake seared triple sec roll, dr. zhivago roll, california roll with masago, spicy tuna roll, unagi nigiri, maguro nigiri, sake nigiri, salmon skin hand roll, tuna poki, spicy aioli salmon. Its been a long time since we've visited and we were shocked that we were the only patrons in the restaraunt. I know others have had better experiences there, but absolutely do not go on a Sunday. Wanted to leave a review after experiencing such great customer service yesterday. Served with miso soup and salad. Lomi lomi hawaiian salmon salad, california roll with masago, grilled salmon skin temaki, tuna teriyaki, soup, and salad. You guys...this is a sad post to write. Me and my pal Phong T. came here at noon on a rainy Thursday for lunch. All teriyaki lunch served with miso soup, salad, vegetable, and rice. The presentation is amazing and tastes just as good as it looks. View menu and reviews for Ru San's Midtown Sushi & Seafood in Atlanta, plus popular items & reviews. I would say, give em a try if you're looking for sushi takeout during this time, and there aren't a ton of options open, but also be aware of some of the issues as well. Today I stopped by the midtown location for a quick bite. Bring the whole family to this restaurant, where kiddos are welcomed with open arms. For good times and great food, head on over to Ru San?s in Atlanta. Ordered the California sunset, Cajun seared salmon and girlfriend roll. I just wanted sushi and soup.I sat at the sushi bar. I suggest ordering a simple mixed drink rather than a fancy cocktail just because each time I have it's been a little different, not bad just not what I expected. I also got the Zucchini Tempura. Like a cactus in the desert. The sushi is prepared with care, using only the freshest seafood. Featuring a $10.95 All-You-Can-Eat Lunch Sushi Buffet and $1 sushi specials every day! Didn't know there was a Ru Sans in midtown. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, View Full Menu.css-1qkiuob{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1qkiuob::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1qkiuob::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1qkiuob svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Come try one of the best Japanese restaurants in Midtown. Bring the whole family to this restaurant, where kiddos are welcomed with open arms. sushi was great but the deserts were marginal - would rather have had another app. If you’re looking for Japanese fare you won’t be disappointedMore. Grow Your Business by Working with Groupon. Ru Sans Midtown, Atlanta, GA. 2K likes. First I tried ordering sea bass tempura, but they were out of sea bass at 4pm in the afternoon. Enjoy the cool summer breezes on Ru San?s' seasonally available outdoor seating. He also said the RuSans that says it closes at midnight in yelp is the buckhead location (also not true, as you can see here). The location is on the second...floor of a small mall with safe and complimentary parking garage, but it is an easy walk on Piedmont. This is the second year here in a row and we will be back. Very easy to get to (whether by bike or car) and there is ample parking, along with a bike rack. Then I realized that it was the sushi chef's phone. Enjoy the cool summer breezes on Ru San?s' seasonally available outdoor seating.Can't stay at this restaurant long? The hospitality is second to none. I brushed that off and decided to try two rolls. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Atlanta, Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, Hotels near National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Hotels near College Football Hall of Fame, Hotels near (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, Caribbean Restaurants for Lunch in Atlanta, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in Atlanta, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Atlanta, American Restaurants for Families in Grant Park. Salmon skin hand roll. However, Ru Sans has definitely changed my mind... at least about theirs. Parking is always available, and I have always had a nice waitress or waiter. They were attentive to my son and I and made us feel very welcome. Now you can order online from Ru San's, find Ru San's's info, coupons & menus. Come in and taste the difference!…. Choice of maguro, hamachi, unagi, sake, shiromi, ika, saba, pbi, kanikama, tamago, inari, salmon skin, teriyaki eggplant, cajun crawfish, lomi lomi salmon, ahi poki, take poki, seviche shiromi, seviche shrimp, negi hamachi, katsuo, ginger simmered tuna. Unagi. ©2008 RuSans Midtown. They have new lunch specials - good deal! .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}145, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}222, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}9, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}11, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}30, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}19, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}17, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}8, Find more Japanese Restaurants near Ru San's Midtown, Find more Seafood Restaurants near Ru San's Midtown, Find more Sushi Bars near Ru San's Midtown.

Joyo Ultimate Drive Vs Ocd, Kentucky Volleyball Number 14, Bachelorette Australia 2018, Happy International Youth Day Images, Dc Iron,