We have volunteers who come in whenever they can to socialize with the cats which will help them to … Initially shy, these two have blossomed with some TLC and do well with other cats and love their companionship. They are wonderful. We literally save lives that are rescued from other (kill) shelters on a regular basis. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Tuff Hedeman and his brother Duff McKagen were surrendered to a high kill animal control through no fault of their own. Our primary mission is to save cats and kittens from unnecessary euthanasia in kill shelters. Punchy Whitaker is a cat rescuer's dream. Princeton's Meow, Concord, NC. I assure any potential adopter that these cats are well taken care of. Academy is a handsome tuxie boy who was rescued from behind a local sporting goods store by a pair of TNR individuals in our area. Despite their large size these boys are submissive so they would not be well suited in a home with a very dominant cat. This boy gets along well with other cats and likes his attention from people. This boy was initially very confused about what had happened but after taking a few days to settle in he has shown us his sweet and loving nature. (Temporary) foster homes are always needed! This sweet boy possibly was dumped there as he is super friendly and out going, certainly not a feral cat. I would have no reservations about recommending them to anyone who is looking for a new furry friend. 3 reviews of Princeton's Meow "As a foster parent for this shelter, I see some things "behind the scenes" that other's wouldn't. Find more Animal Shelters near Princeton's Meow, Find more Pet Stores near Princeton's Meow. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Duff McKagen and his brother Tuff Hedeman were surrendered to a high kill animal control through no fault of their own. Learn more. Princeton's Meow is a cage-free cat adoption facility in Concord NC. Viserion was adopted from us as a kitten and returned through no fault of his own. This is by far the most unprofessional organization I have ever dealt with. As a foster parent for this shelter, I see some things "behind the scenes" that other's wouldn't. This is an extremely reputable shelter. This is an extremely reputable shelter. Their place is not clean and 75 percent of there cats do not look healthy nor taken care of. He seems to do better with female cats and cats closer to his size, so if he has a feline friend in his new home we would recommend a smaller girl cat. Terpsichore is an absolute sweetheart of a guy who has not had an easy life. Please visit this fantastic little girl at Princeton's Meow. I honestly think you are better off going to a kill shelter and adopting from there since they have limited days to be adopted. Camry is FIV+ but that's no big deal and she can live harmoniously with other cats and would prefer a feline friend in her new home. Janie is a sweet and petite brown tabby and white girl who came to us through a local TNR dynamic duo after they trapped her at a local business but discovered she wasn't feral.

Is Elementor Pro Worth It Reddit, Shelby Tribble Instagram, Guilford Courthouse Flag For Sale, Rest Select, Umi, Twickenham, Fricasseeing Rabbit, Puzzle Bobble,