$file = "C:\admin\file.csv" What does The Doctor mean by "Hello" in "The beast below"? What does The Doctor mean by "Hello" in "The beast below"? $smtpServer = "192.168.100.10" Websitet anvender ”cookies”, der er en tekstfil, som gemmes på din computer, mobil el. your coworkers to find and share information. How to send an e-mail in Outlook to a specific folder, Save email to Windows folder with subject as file name. Does Windows know physical size of external monitor? If the Output Type field is blank, the cmdlet doesn't return data. Is it possible to define an internal model of ZFC which is not set-like and which is not elementary equivalent to any definable set-like model? :D. I already removed the .move property as it was not working, so please don't fuss about that. Is there any way you could approach accessing your mailbox by script through Exchange Web Access (or Exchange Web Services) instead of through Outlook? You don't need to specify a value with this switch. #Generated: 6/30/2014 9:50:42 AM, Param( I have a basic folder in my outlook with alerts from a monitoring system. Does the new Netflix series "The Queen's Gambit" resemble any real life chess master? well, I have multiple accounts in my outlook. Administrators can't use this cmdlet to view folders in other mailboxes (the cmdlet is available only from the MyBaseOptions user role). Convolution of functionals on compact quantum group. The cmdlet returns all folders if the MailFolderOnly switch isn't specified. Se vejledning: http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering. You will need to open the .pst/.ost file to an instance of Outlook and then proceed as before. $SMTPClient.Send($mailmessage)
How to get powershell script to send email with attached file, "