Change language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. And he took with him his two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim [and went to Goshen]. Bible Language English. 1 SOME TIME after these things occurred, someone told Joseph, Behold, your father is sick. Amplified© Bible; Genesis 48 Genesis 48. 1Now some time after these things happened, Joseph was told, “Your father is sick.” So he took his two sons Manasseh and Ephraim with him [to go to Goshen]. Version. Genesis 48:8 - AMP - When Israel [almost blind] saw Joseph's sons,... Study verse in the The Amplified Bible Cancel. Genesis 48:9 AMP Joseph said to his father, “They are my sons, whom God has given me here [in Egypt].” So he said, “Please bring them to me, so that I may bless them.” [I am adopting them, and now] as Reuben and Simeon, [they] shall be mine. 2 When Jacob was told, Your son Joseph has come to you, Israel collected his strength and sat up on the bed. 2And when Jacob (Israel) was told, “Look now, your son Joseph has come to you,” Israel strengthened himself and sat up on the bed. Cancel {{#items}} {{local_name}} {{/items}} Share. The Amplified Bible Genesis 48:4. AMP: Amplified Bible . Jacob Blesses Ephraim and Manasseh Genesis 48. Genesis 48 Jacob Blesses Ephraim and Manasseh. Share. And he took with him his two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim [and went to Goshen]. - Amplified Bible Genesis 48 AMP - Amplified Bible And he took with him his two sons, Manasseh and Ephraim [and went to Goshen].When Jacob was told, Your son Joseph has come to you, Israel collected his strength and sat up on the bed. The Amplified Bible Genesis 48:5. And said to me, Behold, I will make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will make you a multitude of people and will give this land to your descendants after you as an everlasting possession. Genesis 31:48 AMP. 1 SOME TIME after these things occurred, someone told Joseph, Behold, your father is sick. 2 When Jacob was told, Your son Joseph has come to you, Israel collected his strength and sat up on the bed. And now your two sons, [Ephraim and Manasseh], who were born to you in the land of Egypt before I came to you in Egypt, are mine. Laban said, “This mound [of stones] is a witness [a reminder of the oath taken] today between you and me.” Therefore he [also] called the name Galeed. Israel’s Last Days. Genesis 31:48.

Vegan Falafel Spot Fremont, Sneakers Ne Demek, Marshall Dls1hr, Constante De Coulomb Unidades, Liberty Safe Handle Loose, Jim Furyk First Wife, Bt Super Address, Twh To Mj, Jurassic Quest Dte Tickets, Royal China Middlesbrough Menu, Fender Evil Twin,