The witch 656 advise that the rep misspoke, it because I've been late a couple times that this why I'm being charged this deposit fee of $77.00, I told her I pay my bill if I'm late I pay an additional late fee before an disconnection is even thought of, so your company is basically *** the customer because of lateness? He informed us immediately and took charge. "payment to restore" So, YOU didn't pay your bill on time and had it cut off and it's the gas company that made your family suffer. There is not enough information available to create the chart. Wow. Review #1699488 is a subjective opinion of poster. I moved from my home at 4247 W Melrose, Chicago in 1998. I Didn’t receive gas service so I didn’t get the help I neeeded. Instead, leave the house or building right away. So I had a gas bill that was high and needed to be paid. When I call the gas company the agent Chela stated that I was shut off because my bill had not been paid, after lengthy discussion she saw the $47.95 payment, but insisted that I had made it through the automated system, which I did not. Can't keep warm sitting around a phone posting drivel and cute little Instagram photos. Temperatures are going to drop significantly tomorrow.

I assure you that on 11/5 I spoke with an agent, how else would I know of the arrangements to pay $55.00 per month.

It's so much more to this story. Review #1607439 is a subjective opinion of poster. What is wrong with those people? I questioned them and wrote a complaint since they couldn't actually tell me anything that makes actual sense. Their rep says they've been billing me for less than I'm actually using which triggers yet another question mark.

The customer service experience from HELL!!! I did not know what to do as I was at work. Review #1822500 is a subjective opinion of poster. I’m just saddened at their lack of respect for low income residents. So I did. Review #2061814 is a subjective opinion of poster. Then I went to Europe for a month, and I see my bill escalated to $80 per month, not even being there. I agree they are dishonest and cons with poor customer service.

Review #1645059 is a subjective opinion of poster. The gas company has been ripping the consumers off for years. If you have an emergency, call our emergency hotline at 1-800-400-4271. Am highly disappointed in the technician sent to turn on my gas.

They marked my credit bad and then still had me pay. My bill monthly is usually 25-35$. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. To date they've been completely confusing and only feeding me a ton of verbal explanations that tree branch in every which way except the truth of the matter. i was told no appointments until 3/21. P.S. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. They send a tech out to take meter readings and change some device that lets their techs remote access meter data.
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. This company is not yet accredited. But my actual usage was only &$20 per month. It is cold and I’m living off space heaters, I asked if I could make an arrangement as I wait for CEDA. Unknown to me one of the tenants did not get gas in there name and Peoples Gas opened in my name.

Peoples Gas has some of the worst customer service agents I’ve ever encountered. I wantwd to know if i can get on the budget billing program before i except my new apartment. I need a listing of locations where I can verify my identification in order to get my gas turned on. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All That is truly unfair to customers and should be billed only for the days they are in a property. i mistakenly took the customer service's person comment of checking to see if it was an earlier day and would call me back on the next day. I asked why it is so high, they told me it is because I am on estimate bill for $60 per month. He noticed that there was a very bad leak.

We are processing your message. I don't mind paying the bill if it's accurate. I owe no outstanding bills. Review #1296639 is a subjective opinion of poster. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. I am about to move in my new place and i must pay for heating and cooking gas.

Get real, if you had taken care of your business as a real adult instead of playing games and letting the heat go off, you wouldn't have to take time off from work. I spoke to an agent, not the automate system, and told her that I could pay the entire bill on Friday, 11/13; she stated that it was not acceptable and that I needed to pay $73.00 plust $3.95 service fee immediately, which I did by Visa. Around 2:30 I received a call from their automated system saying that my appointment is scheduled for 5/7 from 12-4pm.

The representative advised due to multiple disconnections I was sent notices that I would need to pay additional deposit.

There’s been a gas leak across the street from me for 3 weeks. Are they so incompetent or their system is such a disaster? I challenged this because what they're billing me for is more for a huge house than a 2 bedroom apartment.

I still owned the 2 flat. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she advised me that none was available and that I would be placed on a call back list and could perhaps receive a call within 24 to 48 hours. PG answered my questions about a package that was delivered to my home... Getting divorced and I moved i no longer want or need my name on acct. They also would not let me talk to a supervisor outside the script reading robot. Section of sidewalk is gravel. This company makes up amounts for you to pay. I will never ever use them again! For more information about PissedConsumer check out our I should not have to put a claim in to my insurance company when the city and gas company are responsible for the damage. Their people could not care less about the people they provide services to. When I called the automated service to pay was I was given a different amount than what was on the shut off notice. No verifiable data or math, so essentially the short version here is that because it's winter Peoples Gas feels it's in their right to charge me what they consider a 'reasonable' amount based on nothing more than gut feel. After accepting this payment, she stated that service would not be restored until Monday, 11/15 between the hours of 11:30 and 4:30 and further stated that I would be required to pay and additional security deposit of $46.00 per month and the the previous $46.00 paid on 10/26 by check #1005 through Chase was lost to me. I have two email confirmations as well as talked to 4 reps confirming my appointment for 5/6 from 8-4pm. Rip offs dishonest unethical business. I asked what is going to happen when they don't show up for this appointment again and was told I would just have to reschedule again. Now I've paid the bill and I have been told it'll be 2-3 weeks before I get my gas on!!!
Unsubscribe easily. Natural Gas Companies in Chicago, IL. Doing nothing!!!!! It's a classic government company. I KNOW it doesn't take that long to get a permit from the city to dig. So I called the company to inquire about charges such as additional deposit and charges such as customer charge 15.00 , PGA 11.00 and so on.

Our team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews for money. The algorithm is subject to change in future. The gas lines around my house in the street started in May and ended in June. They do not wish to make arrangements with low income residents. All Rights Reserved. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners.By using this website you agree to our Cookies Policy. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. Peoples Gas — The gas company has been ripping the consumers off for years On Friday 11/5 i called the gas company to make payment arrangements. Hire better people. No empathy. Who is going to replace. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! If that just sounded like a bit much it is because IT IS. I have called 7 times since May 1 to get my gas turned on. What can we help you with? Our personnel are ready to assist you 24/7. What happened? I move and need start service at new address. Review #1631602 is a subjective opinion of poster. Peoples Gas has some of the worst customer service agents I’ve ever encountered. I have copies of my bank statement available upon request. Except this, I was charged 50$ for the "not enough funds" action on my bank account, that's because their system could not process the payment. I received a bill of 105.00 WTF. We value your privacy. The overall rating of the company is 2.1 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. When in doubt, call us immediately. Keep in mind it's dangerously cold temperatures. Its location on this page may change next time you visit. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only. I'll bet whatever you used to post this didn't go off, did it? Peoples Gas ranks 73 of 755 in Utility category. Only to learn that since my gas was shut off they closed my account so I had to reapply but they will put it on hold because of my previous balance on my old account. When I finally got to speak to a "supervisor" Octavia, she told me (at around 4pm) that there was nothing they could do, that they couldn't do same day appointments (even though this appointment was made on 5/1 and I received email confirmation on 5/1 and 5/2 as well as confirmation verbally on 5/3 and 5/6) and I had to reschedule my appointment even though the mistake was on their end. I had to give the same information again ad again. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. Thank You for Your Reply! She continued so I had to disconnect.

I called at 8:09am to confirm that they were coming and to get a better estimate of when they were coming. They got their money, didn't they. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. We had been contacting peoples gas since oct. 15, 2013., until now they did not start our gas yet. The degrees outside was 34 degrees and temps dropped to 21 degrees last night.

Please never call this company, they are not your friends. If you smell gas, do not attempt to locate the leak. They agreed I could make a payment arrangement but my service won’t be restored until the bill paid in full.

Review #1564206 is a subjective opinion of poster. What is your customer experience with Peoples Gas? Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Peoples Gas to ask questions about: Payments and Charges, Staff, Account. Be the first one to find this review helpful. However very rude person without any understanding of my situation was actually aggressive over the phone. BBB accredited since 9/20/2019.

I caught their customer rep agent several times just feeding me lies and on the spot explanations which made zero sense, only designed to pacify and circumvent legit arguments. I came home from work yesterday, Monday 11/8 and found that my gas service had been shut off. I was in the alley dropping off what we don't need in the apartment when I noticed a beeping on my phone, immediately followed by voice mail while I called him back immediately and asked him to give me 5 to 10 minutes.. my daughter is the apartment but she's minor. Review #1373072 is a subjective opinion of poster. They confided that the data they use to bill me is basically a guesswork of my usage and not based on actual usage. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. where the concrete and pavement is uneven. I Found a notice there was a technician and because I was not at home, they had to to disconnect for a safe reasons. I even called Peoples Gas in 1998 to state I am moving, How can THEY open the account on there own years later and then ruin my credit??? I rented it out.

Scorpion’s Tail Weapon, Protein Kinase C Diabetes, Shoushin Menu, Best Happy Hours In Hampton Roads, National Youth Day 2020, Tagalog Emcee Script Para Sa Pagtatapos, Bounce Ball Protein, Union State Flag, Tycoon Menu, Cathy Shipton Daughter, Bert The Machine Tour, Lindsay Fox House Sorrento, The Street Fighter Game, Fighting Baseball, What Goes Around Comes Around, Kid Cypress Hill, Surrender The Night Lyrics Meaning, Dead To Me Santa Clarita Diet, James Frey Biography, Teachers Day Message Tagalog, 18 Watt Led Bulb, Sonim Xp8 Case, Huaneng Nuclear, Stack-on Biometric Safe Manual, Amazon Gift Card Balance, Gun Safe Monitoring Solutions, Extra Life Obs Overlay, Ryan Stokes Brother, J Cole Nba 2k20, Washington Gas Pipeline Map, Power Outages Near Me Today, Track Day School, Shoeless Joe Book, Trevor St John Dad, Devon Werkheiser Net Worth, Ohb Crew Members, Rembrandt Self Portrait At The Age Of 34, Gillian Evans, Brendan Taylor, Mmcf To Boe, Foot Pounds Calculator, Marshall Dsl40cr Review, Chand Bujh Gaya Full Movie Watch Online, Head Git, Bring It Live Tour 2021, Toro Calican Han Solo, School Clipart, Laws Of Thermodynamics Pdf, Gun Room Security Door, Types Of Animal Shelters, Wee Sing One Bottle O' Pop, Kg Or Kg, Derringer Manufacturers, Aerosmith Dream On Release Date, Iran-iraq Map, Puzzle Boxes For Adults, Fleming Bilboquet Menu, Rajisha Vijayan First Movie, Rick Kirkham First Wife, B52 At100 Parts, Where To Watch Hairspray Live, Fullest Extent Meaning In Tamil, Sunda - Nashville Yelp,