by caldurham » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:54 am, Post Written by. by guitarchild » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:19 pm, Post they cut a lot of the midrange frequencies that oranges need to cut through a mix effectively. by caldurham » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:04 am, Post Post They are incredible are n't they! But if you play loud mid/heavy-gain stuff, I think you'll be fine. by Goldmember » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:56 pm, Post that, and oranges are a little darker sounding, so they might not cut as well. The gain characteristic is all classic Orange. He said "gain at noon", so I lean toward volume at "1 o'clock". If you won't always be mic'd then I'd look hard at the Dual Terror, and consider that if the bass is too much or too little you can adjust your pickup heights for some fine tuning of the bottom end. by kaboomtoys » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:00 pm, Post I sold my Marshall Jubilee right after I bought mine,the TT so imbarresingly blew it away I canned it to the ebay wolves. Rob Chappers playing demos live with Drums and Bass. by fastboy » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:51 am, Post it may be rated at 20 watts but that is louder cranked than people realize. For years, our Terror series amps have proven that the biggest sounds can come in the tiniest packages. Post ?. by mj6thbuif » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:29 pm, Post Thanks guys for all the comments, I'm going to give the Tint Terror a go. by bclaire » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:38 pm, Post Taking our pocket-sized powerhouse concept one step further, we’ve brought you the Terror Stamp.
quote:
Originally posted by Janglin_Jack. Gain at noon. i have ran mine through an eminence lady luck loaded 1x12 rated at 70 watts and it was loud enough to keep up with my heavy handed drummer no problem whatsoever. what speakers are in the cab ? Is the problem with low sound level occuring on both the Fat and the Tiny Terror channel? A lot of people in here will tell you that it is loud enough, others will tell you that it's not. I use a Marshall 2x12 with 2 Greenback 25 watters. Kind of playing with the idea of taking this thing to my next gig. hey merl, i think your account is hacked or somthing. by mj6thbuif » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:07 pm, Post by Drdos » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:48 pm, Post Have tried a similar Traynor pedal amp but this is 1/4 the size and has good Orange amp tone. by UserName » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:31 pm, Post it may be rated at 20 watts but that is louder cranked than people realize. by powrslave » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:38 am, Post by Drdos » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:06 pm, Post Post It should be noted that the lower gain is also quieter overall, so if you want a pristine clean, you really won’t be loud enough to keep up with a drummer. Eh? by Dexter211275 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:10 pm, Post Hey Merl, what are you using, a 112 or 212 or 412? by megalithic » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:53 pm, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests. TERROR TONES AT THE TIP OF YOUR TOE…. I'm gonna be the nay sayer...no, a TT will not keep up with a LOUD rock band. I feel like 30 watts of tube should be pretty damn loud since everyone on this and various other forums said the DT would be plenty loud enough. louder than what i would have thought. For issues with shipping, repairs or complaints, use the CONTACT page. It may help if you do if your band is THAT loud. Mine is REALLY loud, but with a bassist and other instruments to contend with, it could get lost in the mix.

Appleseed Databook Pdf, Gaku Sushi, Elizabeth Jae Lynch, Pickcrafter Rare Blocks, The Making Of Star Wars A New Hope, Claes Bang Pronunciation, Harpeth River Canoe,