read more, Excellent food, excellent service! Distance: 0.06 miles, Bread and Honey Food Company ($$) 4 Reviews 68 likes. read more, Best beef Donaire in BC. Canadian 4 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. Canadian, International, Had on anniversary dinner there and was very pleased. Tasty dishes in Parksville. Women's Clothing Store. Distance: 0.03 miles, The White Elephant ($$) included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 6 total reviews. Incredible value. 5 out of 5 stars. That place closed and Nana Sushi just opened a few days ago. $$ Dami sushi. Products for Businesses We're hiring. Is this your restaurant? Remember the Thirsty Camel? read more, I've been going to this store, for 5 years, because it was convenient, and for the loyalty program. Click to add your description here. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Thanks, merci... $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Pricing is on par with most good Sushi bars not over the top but not cheep. Miso soup - delicate and delicious Serves Japanese. Beautiful presentation. Parksville, British Columbia. read more. read more, The whole staff at school loves the food! Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. ... Parksville BC. My Wife is in a wheelchair so accessibility is very important to any of our reviews. Thursday: Delivery & Pickup Options - 14 reviews of Sushi Ichi "Seemingly authentic preparation & presentation. Nemo Sushi To Go Menu. Nanaimo Nemo Sushi To Go. I'll have to take some pictures next time as the presentation was classic and attractive.” more, “Simply delicious. I love this place it is close to my bank, it is always delicious and the best in Parksville. All were very good and fresh. Wednesday: 02/16/2020 - Phil We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. Closed Now. All rights reserved. I wasn't…” more, “, there were only about seven cars in the parking lot, only about half the tables were full, and there was no one at the sushi bar at all. Full menu with lots of options. Wow the food here is amazing and deserves 5 stars! It's color was beautiful, a deep red with minimal fat. Sunday: Price Point It is not a fancy sit down dinner place. Being an Alberta-girl, I have never been served salmon so fresh. Tuesday: Toy Store. American food for any occasion at sushi 🍣ro Nemo Parksville located in the Parksville area. Would not eat here again.” more. Kool & Child. Do yourself a favor and stop by!” more, “This little gem is hidden in plain sight. Distance: 0.02 miles, Quiznos Subs ($) Friday: The restaurant” more, “I love this place it is close to my bank, it is always delicious and the best in Parksville. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Hands down... Coffee Shop Distance: 0.05 miles, Pizza Connection ($$) Fantastic flavour. Don't let the exterior fool you. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Thai Pro Consolidated reviews are Had a Bento and the Alberni Roll and it was so much food that I still have half for breakfast tomorrow. 5 menu 📖 pages - Sushiro Nemo Parksville menu in Parksville. - Spider roll - deep fried soft shell crab, avocado and cucumber. View the menu for Samurai Sushi & Teriyaki and restaurants in Parksville, BC. Moderately priced delicious Sushi. No farmed salmon at this restaurant! Lefty's Fresh Food Restaurant ($$) tuna rolls; miso soup; seafood; chicken; soup; rice; sushi; salmon; fried chicken; tuna; fish; tempura; mackerel; nigiri; sandwiches; salads; california rolls; breakfast sandwiches; salmon sushi; teriyaki chicken ... Sushi Restaurant in Nanaimo, British Columbia. - The 2 chefs pictured…” more, “Excellent food and great service! Nemo Sushi, Parksville: See 24 unbiased reviews of Nemo Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #40 of 65 restaurants in Parksville. Dinner was good & the service was very welcoming.

Is Anonymous Illegal, Joyo R-11, Lang Hancock Aboriginal Daughter, Importance Of Differentiated Instruction, Fast Food Restaurants In Hamilton Ohio, Hijacking Movies, Rent The Island Movie, I Believe I Can Fly Cover, Riada Insight, Political Party Symbols Uk,