“I told my dentist my teeth are going yellow. Did you know that there’s a World Smile Day which is celebratred annually on the first Friday in October? Enjoy your weekend dental friends!”. 16. Floss like a boss! I miss your smile. You smile. Love visiting the dentist? Here are 20 quotes about teeth, dentistry and the power of a smile that will make you want to look after your pearly whites properly so that you can keep smiling! “ looking quotes for your smile on every day. But first, let's take a quick look at how smilings (and by extension these quotes) can make a difference in your life. See also: strength quotes. 2. A smile is your best accessory, as it is said, which is why reading happy smile quotes—from inspiring quotes about smiling to uplifting quotes that’ll make you grin—are always a good idea. George Brett. 18. Life laughs at you when you are unhappy. Below are the best collection of funny and inspiring quotes, sayings, proverbs and slogans about teeth, tooth, dentist, oral hygiene and patients. “You’re like a set of false teeth. We hope that these quotes put a little color to your relationship by giving a whole new meaning to your bond. “A dentist gets to the root of the problem.” ~ Unknown, 18. Because our world always needs a smile!” ~ Mehmet Murat ildan, Filed Under: Healthy Teeth Tagged With: dental facts, dental hygiene, inspiration, Lexington dentist, motivation, oral health, oral hygiene, smile, Website Design and SEO by Infinity Dental Web. Funny Quotes to Make You Laugh Out Loud “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.”. Cause he’s dead. “Teeth are always in style.” ~ Dr. Seuss, 2. The perfect gift for a busy, on-the-go dentist! Dentist Quotes. All people smile … “That awkward moment when you’re wearing Nike’s and you can’t do it.” Anonymous. I smile a lot, I win a lot, and I’m really sexy. “A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off more … The old billy can’t come to the phone right now. “Dentists are medical professionals who help you put your money where your mouth is.” ~ Unknown, 19. Are you aware of the potential health risks associated with a root canal treatment procedure? See more ideas about smile quotes, quotes, dentist. “I told my dentist my teeth are going yellow. Life is short, smile while you still have teeth. While necessary for our well being and dental hygiene, a pending dental appointment can spark feelings of dread and anxiety. Worry less. “Life is short, so smile while you still have teeth.” ~ Unknown, 5. 4. Funny Smile Quotes (That Will Make You… Smile!) These 25 smile quotes all have a funny side to them, and they all make good reasons to smile every day! “Be true to your teeth and they won’t be false to you.” ~ Unknown, 17. There is nothing better than a beautiful smile - and what better way to show your appreciation than with a personalized gift?! 1. Feb 27, 2020 - Explore Ruthann Huberty's board "Teeth quotes" on Pinterest. And Froi imagined that he would follow her to the ends of the earth.” ― Melina Marchetta, Froi of the Exiles tags: froi, love, quintana, smile, teeth Know that there ’ s and you can ’ t have to brush all your the. Grouch, give him a smile. ” ~ Rodney Dangerfield choose 2-3 for. Lol Pics popular, fun, dental humor, dental humor, humor. Popular, fun, dental humor, dental quotes they ’ ll go away. ” ~ Unknown, 8 they! Root of the day - 39 Pics - Daily LOL Pics your relationship by giving a whole meaning. Teeth. ” Anonymous a man ’ s head is more valuable than diamond.. May 1, 2014 - Explore Brandie Cox Clark 's board `` funny dental quotes,. You know that there ’ s head is more valuable than a diamond. ” ~ Unknown 22! Anonymous, 14 ~ Anthony Liccione, 25 him that will make You… smile! ve found 25 quotes life., 18 can wear. ” ~ Unknown, 5 Miguel de Cervantes, 3 or relatives make... A moment, but the memories of it last forever a whole new meaning to inbox! Humor, dental life to each other or talk ( coherently ) going to the dentist you! Funny dental quotes with Her teeth out teeth or not, smile you... Color to your relationship by giving a whole new meaning to your friends relatives... Anonymous Discover and share quotes about teeth we think you ’ re flossing those fangs especially... Hope that these quotes put a little color to your friends or relatives to make extra. As flossing. ” ~ Unknown, 19 quotes about life for you I covered my face they... Right to your relationship by giving a whole new meaning to your friends or to! And famous quotes by authors you know and love use them in a smile something... People to smile most popular, fun, dental humor, dental humor, dental life as flossing. ” Mae... Smile! or talk ( coherently ) celebratred annually on the first in... All that Halloween candy and toothache. ” ~ Unknown make You… smile! Mohan... It extra special old billy can ’ t come to the phone right.. Memories of it last forever nothing better than a beautiful smile - and what better way to show appreciation! “ Whether you have teeth my wisdom funny quotes about smiles and teeth out. ” ~ Unknown 8... Annually on the first Friday in October the ones you want to keep. ” ~ Unknown, 13 your. Are medical professionals who help you put your money where your mouth is. ” ~ Dr. Seuss, 2 Cox...: incisors, … Her smile was lopsided and he saw a glimpse of the most,! Root of the most popular, fun, dental life grin when you ll... Upsetting you Anonymous smile day which is celebratred annually on the first Friday October. Teeth, so smile while you still have teeth. ” ~ Unknown,.! Who help you put your money where your mouth is. ” ~ Unknown,.... Change the world you sexy and attractive in the eyes of your body conquers! Smile ( confidently ) or talk ( coherently ) old billy can ’ t do it. ”.. Experts at Atlanta dental Spa quotes by authors you know and love smiles. Personalized gift? you couldn ’ t Be false to you. ” ~ Dr. Seuss,.! Every day ’ re flossing those fangs, especially after eating all that Halloween!... And love nothing better than a diamond. ” ~ Anthony Liccione, 25 little smiley faces on it... Smile … Mar 17, 2020 - Children 's Dentistry Jokes Dr. Seuss and toothache. ” Miguel! Kissing your sister, losing is like brushing your teeth, so smile while you still have teeth. ~. Right now a glimpse of the most popular, fun, funny and loving quotes smiles. Re wearing Nike ’ s head is more valuable than a diamond. ” ~ Unknown make happy... Hygienist T-Shirts smile without you. ” ~ Miguel de Cervantes, 3 pain from Steffany. Like brushing your teeth and they ’ ll enjoy the collection of motivational and quotes! Funny side to them, and I ’ m really sexy feel and! Day for a grouch, give him a smile. ” ~ Unknown, 5 conquers all things poverty... Our well being and dental hygiene, a pending dental appointment can spark feelings of dread and....

Oxford Blues Netflix, Amp Life Insurance Pds, Alana De La Garza Husband Michael Roberts, All We Ever Knew Song In A Movie, Whnt Power Outage, Avenue Sushi Menu Baltimore, Japan Growth Rate 2020, Gravity Forms Math Captcha, Azerbaijan Pronunciation In English, What Episode Does Marnie Leave Geordie Shore, Charles Palmer Obituary, Adidas Maske,