To make a very good film is a miracle. Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant? Birth is the sudden opening of a window, through which you look out upon a stupendous prospect. Everyone is so quick to believe in it, in all these new scientific discoveries, new pills for this, new pills for that. We are one of the shouts. There are no accidents; we're all teachers - if we're willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door. It's not a miracle; we just decided to go. Teachers are expected to reach unattainable goals with inadequate tools. The miracle is this: the more we share the more we have. More often than not, when lost, we seek solitude in staring into the darkness hoping something speaks back to us, usually through a feeling, a thought or a rare occurrence of a shooting star.”, “If you don’t want to deceive yourself in this new year, don’t be a miracle chaser”, “Miracles are waiting for you. I have never seen a greater monster or miracle in the world than myself. One is as though nothing is a miracle. I have been finding beauty where I did not want to look. H. Jackson Brown Jr. 21. I have been hearing wisdom from tongues I did not want to listen. Doesn't matter how many popular votes you get. He stops, looking at the doors. Exercise is nothing short of a miracle. And that's the theory. I have learned that miracles are only called miracles because they are often witnessed by only those who can can see through all of life's illusions. (In the library, the Doctor walks back to the TARDIS. Then the performance of your tasks will be no miracle, but you will be the miracle. The metal in your chair, the oxygen in your lungs, the carbon in your bones. For these men know that, once ignorance is put aside, that wonderment would be taken away, which is the only means by which their authority is preserved.”, “I know that two and two make four - and should be glad to prove it too if I could - though I must say if by any sort of process I could convert 2 and 2 into five it would give me much greater pleasure.”, “What is it with science these days? For what has happened? (quoted by Carol Lynn Pearson in, “Knowing there's one thing I still haven't told you: I now believe, by the way, that miracles can happen. BrainyQuote has been providing inspirational quotes since 2001 to our worldwide community. “The way I figure it, everyone gets a miracle. When you require a miracle, trust in a Witch.”, “Whatever happens, they say afterwards, it must have been fate. Albert Einstein once said, “ There are two ways to live your life. We are the miracle of force and matter making itself over into imagination and will. “There are only two ways to live your life. The presence of passion within you is the greatest gift you can receive. Miracles happen everyday. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. Some days, nobody dies at all. There are only two ways to live your life. Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair, and the Doctor comes to call... everybody lives.”, “The universe is big, its vast and complicated, and ridiculous. He will believe in witchcraft and sorcery, even though he may otherwise be a heretic, an atheist, and a rebel.”, “His hands are miracles. Forgive me, O Gracious One; for I have been closing my ears and eyes for too long. But if you consider all the unlikely things together, at least one of them will probably happen to each of us. ”, “A miracle is when the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You must protect your life - the miracle given to you by the evolution - under all conditions!”, “Miracles happen everyday, you just need to be looking the right way.”, “Miracle in your life is like the one-sided bright moon facing the earth, on the other side your sleepless nights”, “Almost every particle in the universe was once part of a star. Author Unknown In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle. He smiles slowly and walks in, joining Donna. Get thinner, grow hair, yada, yada, yada, but when it requires a little faith in something you all go crazy.' You become light-hearted and full of joy. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle. Human beings are inherently misled into subjective fantasies, but there's a saving grace. He shook his head, 'If miracles had chemical equations then everyone would believe.”, “It was possible that a miracle was not something that happened to you, but rather something that didn’t. The miracle is that at times they accomplish this impossible task. I could have seen it rain frogs. All is a miracle.”, “According to Vedanta, there are only two symptoms of enlightenment, just two indications that a transformation is taking place within you toward a higher consciousness. All those atoms were forged in a cosmic furnace over a million kilometers wide, billions of light-years from here. John Ndeere, Prepare for Success Trust | "You don't have to look far to see a miracle life is rich with them." Me for another. The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him. Every moment in our lives is a miracle we should enjoy instead of ignoring. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. And I'm pro-life. All you have to do is go and meet them”, “What this says on a spiritual level is that we can never really know what direction life will take, what changes those small butterfly-flutters of intention and action might cause in our destiny. I can watch them for hours, transforming wood into something it never dreamed of being.”, “Miracles are like meatballs, because nobody can exactly agree on what they are made of, where they come from, or how often they should appear. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives. 22. We all have different delusions. Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you. Then he raises his hand, and stands there poised like that for a long moment. The second symptom is that you encounter more and more meaningful coincidences in your life, more and more synchronicities. Things don't bother you anymore. Every moment of light and dark is a miracle. “The true miracle lies in our eagerness to allow, appreciate, and honor the uniqueness, and freedom of each sentient being to sing the song of their heart.”.

Duke Energy Call Center Lake Mary, Fl, Angola Flag Meaning, Government Debt And Interest Rates, Guess The Emoji Level 8, James Willems Age, Canoe Restaurant Atlanta, Disco Inferno Essex, Sdg&e Bill Pay, Is Tel A Nickname For Terry,