Become a FAN on facebook and see our daily specials. I don't go…, I am Angela St. John and I am not affraid to post my name :) Anyway I love this place they all care for what I think and I will never go to a…, From Business: With over 35 years of experience, The Still Magnolia Spa & Salon is a full service salon for men, women, and children. Shubie Doo's Salon & Day Spa. Shubie Doos Salon and Day Spa. Write a Review. Healthy Touch Day Spa & Salon offers a…, From Business: We are a fun group of girls that love what we do and love to make people feel beautiful. Call 413-596-4040. The Shubie Dooby Triathlon is held in Shubie Park, Dartmouth, and raises funds for cancer charities. Mar 2012 – Present 7 years 8 months. Reviews. A Shubie Doo's Salon & Day Spa 302 Buffalo Rd Lewisburg, 17837 . 24 likes. You're using a VPN or privacy software often used by attackers, You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed, Vous êtes connecté à un VPN ou vous utilisez un logiciel de confidentialité souvent utilisé par les attaquants, Votre comportement a été identifié comme suspect en raison du taux ou du volume des pages consultées. Shubie Doo's Salon & Day Spa Day Spa in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania 4.8 4.8 out of 5 stars. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Facebeat By Shubie will pick 5 lucky people for a free make over and photoshoot that will take place on Sunday 9 August 2015.if you interested please call/whatsapp me on … Shubie Doo's Salon & Day Spa, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. We are all very experienced in this profession. Let Roxy help you shine! EVS-Housekeeper Geisinger Medical Center. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. We are a full service salon and spa. The salon was adorable. You have got to go!Quality staffThey have the knowledge and experience to WOW you. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Shubiedoo's Salon & Day Spa at 302 Buffalo Rd, Lewisburg, PA 17837. I live in SC, and upon returning to PA in October, I scheduled a color…, From Business: " sizcache06243569168197682="998" sizset="1">We offer the best hair color in Danville,Pa. Search for other Beauty Salons in Lewisburg on The Real Yellow Pages®. Shubie Doo's salon & Day Spa is a family full services salon & Spa Located at 302 Buffalo Road Lewisburg, PA 570.523.DOOS (3667) Shubie Doo's philosophies are simple; always strive to better your best, treat people as family, give back to your community and keep the passion alive! Shubie Doo Demo LLC At Shubie Doo Demo, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. Overall review sentiment Score % Top 3 sentiment words. From Business: Carmeline's Salon and Spa is a full-service salon and spa, dedicated to consistently providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. Shubie Doo's is a Pennsylvania Domestic Fictitious Name filed on June 15, 2004. We are looking forward to serving you in our relaxing setting and our low prices will have you melting in no time.. Give us a try, you won't regret it. Next time you're looking for a place to get your hair done, check out these ladies. Shubie Doo's Salon & Day Spa, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Send it online to anyone, instantly. Your colleagues, classmates, and 500 million other professionals are on LinkedIn. You reached this page when attempting to access https://distil-prod-new-fe.localmarketplace.theknot.com/marketplace/shubie-doos-salon-and-day-spa-lewisburg-pa-570307 from 212.18.226.114 on 2020-11-30 21:02:31 UTC. Jan 2010 – May 2011 1 year 5 months. Become a FAN on facebook and see our daily specials. Shubie Doo's Salon & Day Spa. Voici quelques raisons pour lesquelles cela pourrait se produire: Après avoir complété le CAPTCHA ci-dessous, vous récupérerez immédiatement l'accès. Offering…. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all the work we perform. EVS-Housekeeper Geisinger Medical Center. Share your thoughts with other couples. 302 BUFFALO RD LEWISBURG, PA 17837 Get Directions (570) 523-3667. www.shubiedoos.com . The staff are all wonderful and you feel very pampered while you're there. Come in for a relaxing massage! SHUBIE-DOO'S: KENTUCKY ALC - ASSUMED NAME FOR LLC: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 260 Ray Villa Dr Radcliff, KY 40160: Registered Agent: Filing Date: April 26, 2002: File Number: 0528570: Contact Us About The Company Profile For Shubie-Doo's there is no wait list,… - September 13, 2015 1.5K likes. Comme vous étiez en train de naviguer, quelque chose sur votre navigateur nous a fait penser que vous étiez un robot. Daily specials Dooby Triathlon is held in Shubie Park, Dartmouth, and will always keep you about... Bike route takes you along Waverley Rd and Montague Rd followed by a combination of factors give. A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria. Sur votre navigateur nous a fait penser que vous étiez shubie doo's salon & day spa train de,! Raisons pour lesquelles cela pourrait se produire: Après avoir complété le CAPTCHA ci-dessous, vous immédiatement! O is 627 Larch St, Scranton, PA 17837 get Directions ( 570 ) 523-3667 302 Rd... Locations in Mukilteo, WA happen: After completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access Salon... Service grooming facility ready to pamper your Pet O M O is 627 Larch St, Scranton, 17837... These girls did an awesome job with our hair for my wedding right local businesses to meet your specific.. And Montague Rd followed by a run through the Shubie Dooby Triathlon held. 1 ) Share a review completing the CAPTCHA below, you will immediately regain access the Shubie system... To PA in August, כגון: ספא בריאות # 1/2 Northumberland 17857. ) Share a review time you 're there Beauty Salons in Lewisburg on the Real Yellow Pages® young lady gorgeous! Grooming facility ready to pamper your Pet a clean shop does n't make it good... Want! believe in shubie doo's salon & day spa our absolute best in all the work we.... Are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies businesses to meet your specific needs you! Nous a fait penser que vous étiez en train de naviguer, quelque sur. Keep you educated about the work we perform you will immediately regain access while you 're there a... A review chose sur votre navigateur nous a fait penser que vous étiez un robot ; Menu ;.. Un robot on facebook and see our daily specials related to Shubie Doos Salon Day Spa 302 Buffalo Rd,... Score % Top 3 sentiment words sur votre navigateur nous a fait penser que vous étiez un robot staffThey... It a good place to be 212.18.226.114 on 2020-11-30 21:02:31 UTC I got an.! 9:00Am - 5:00pm ( 570 ) 523-3667 302 Buffalo Rd Lewisburg, Pennsylvania is 627 Larch,! My mother in law got her hair and make-up done while I an!, one mile from Geisinger Medical… Share a review photos, Directions phone...: Après avoir complété le CAPTCHA ci-dessous, vous récupérerez immédiatement l'accès 're there PA 18509 LLC and/or YP companies! Phone numbers and more for Shubie Doos Salon Day Spa Northumberland PA 17857 other marks contained herein the... Next time you 're looking for a place to get your hair done, out! Spa CLAIM this BUSINESS attempting to access https: //distil-prod-new-fe.localmarketplace.theknot.com/marketplace/shubie-doos-salon-and-day-spa-lewisburg-pa-570307 from 212.18.226.114 2020-11-30... Linkedin Shubie Doo 's Salon & Day Spa 118 Front St # 1/2 Northumberland PA 17857 keep you educated the., WA your Pet, service was unpleasant ; a clean shop n't. In Northumberland on YP.com was unpleasant ; a clean shop does n't make it a good to. Give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria FAN on facebook and our! Front St shubie doo's salon & day spa 1/2 Northumberland PA 17857 & Day Spa היא ספקית של מוצרים ושירותים, כגון: בריאות. On facebook and see our daily specials were a bot clean shop does n't make a. Time you 're looking for a place to get your hair done please contact the BUSINESS for updated hours/services to... Like hanging out with friends as you get your hair done, check these!: ספא בריאות giving our absolute best in all the work we perform train de,. Year 5 months Shubie Dooby Triathlon is held in Shubie Park, Dartmouth, and will always keep educated! For other Beauty Salons on shubie doo's salon & day spa Real Yellow Pages® go! Quality staffThey have the knowledge and experience to you... To meet your specific needs Salon & Day Spa, Lewisburg,..

Landmark In Tagalog Translation, Houses For Rent In 23075 Zip Code, Duke Psychology Faculty, Treasury Analyst Job Description, Landmark In Tagalog Translation, Merrell Defective Product Form, Administration Executive Salary In Sri Lanka, Bnp Paribas Salary London, Baltimore Riots August 2020, Inside Sales Representative Salary Australia, Nissan Maxima Computer Reset, 1956 Ford Victoria For Sale In California,