Does Kyma offer a Sunset Dinner like Limani? 1446 Old Northern Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576-2155. Nice place but seats on chairs are filthy, need cleaning. The drinks were well made ample. My wife had her favorite, Bronzini, served with lemon potatoes. The lamb chops and bronzino were delicious but I ordered Horta which were...More, I loved this restaurant! Are the prices at this restaurant high or expensive? Overall good lunch. We thought the lemon was a little heavy, but still well prepared. Tuesday, Aug 25th: We're back! I visited it with two more couples. I loved all the appetizers and first dishes except from the raw bar tower. It was an enjoyable experience. more. We are thinking of coming tonight, Hotels near Roslyn Taxi And Airport Service, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Roslyn, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Roslyn. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Wine Wednesday anyone? A close 2nd to Greece, in my opinion! Did not live up to expectations. I wouldn't recommend, as mostly there are fish and meat selections. We're preparin. Are you sure you want to delete this question? In the warmer months an adjacent open-air outdoor patio is perfect for al fresco dining with views of the quaint village of Roslyn. Kyma will reopen on 8/25 for . Very good octopus, excellent calamari, good mussels, and the sardines were ok..low on salt. We shared the roasted eggplant and grilled octopus and we loved them both. Had octopus starter... it was perfectly prepared! Service was good. Firm & Flavorful, Imported Firm, Sweet Mediterranean Pink Snapper, Marinated Cubes of Swordfish Skewered with Tomato, Onion and Bell Pepper, Pan Roasted Filet of Sole, Onions, Tomato in a Light Santorinian Wine & Tomato Sauce, Imported Grilled Giant Tiger Shrimp, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Lemon Sauce, Charcoal Grilled Maine Lobster in the Shell, Ladolemono Sauce, 1.5 lb Maine Lobster with Linguini in a Rich Garlic Tomato Sauce, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Seating, Parking Available, Valet Parking, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Outdoor Seating, The Roslyn, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Holiday Inn Express Roslyn - Manhasset Area. Try the grilled octopus all fresh fish Thursday is ladies night with a DJ that is amazing! Loved the greek salad with the best FETA ever! We went for my sisters bday, with reservations of course! Kyma wishes you a happy Passo. Our resident DJ will keep the energy high in this fun social spot inside Kyma. Great job!" Good food but stay away on Saturday night. The service was first rate. Visited for lunch. Get quick answers from Kyma staff and past visitors. The place is a scene. 6 couples- Great service! The place was packed and the bar area where we waited hardly had room to stand. Cheers to that! It's getting colder, but our cocktails are getting. Book now at Kyma - Roslyn in Roslyn, NY. 4 oz Charcoal Grilled Baby Lamb Chops, Greek-Style Fresh Cut Fries $ 46.00 Outdoor area is well laid out opens from bar area. 188 reviews #3 of 29 Restaurants in Roslyn $$$$ Seafood Mediterranean Greek 1446 Old Northern Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576-2155 +1 516-621-3700 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours Seafood, Mediterranean, Greek, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Classic Greek Salad (Cut to Order) Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Peppers, Onions, Olives and Feta, EVOO, Romaine Hearts, Fresh Scallions, Dill and feta, House Dressing, Topped with goat cheese and raspberry vinaigrette, Baby Arugula topped with crumbled feta, balsamic vinaigrette and EVOO, Shave Brussels sprouts, celery, carrots, radishes, walnuts, cranberries, graviera cheese and vinegar oil dressing, Classic Organic Egg-Lemon Soup with Chicken & Orzo, Traditional Spreads: Tarama, Scordalia, Ktipiti & Tzatziki, Paper-thin Zucchini & Eggplant Chips with Tzatziki Sauce, Savory Braised Imported Giant Greek Lima Beans, Traditional Tomato Sauce, Roasted Beets Served with Skordalia Sauce, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pan-Seared Sesame Encrusted Feta Topped with Candied Figs, Cherry Tomato on a Raspberry-Honey Glaze, Imported Whole "Bronzini" Lean White Fish, Mild Moist Tender Flakes, Imported Whole Royal Dorado, Mediterranean Fish with a Rich Flavor and Firm Flakes, American Snapper, Moist and Lean Fish with Distinctive Sweet Flavor, Atlantic Ocean – Whole Mid-Atlantic Wild Bass, Mild Flavor and Flaky Texture, The Sunshine State's Pride. 188 reviews #3 of 28 Restaurants in Roslyn ££££ Seafood Mediterranean Greek 1446 Old Northern Blvd, Roslyn, NY 11576-2155 +1 516-621-3700 Website Menu Open now : 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM I had...More. 8 more days until we reopen for indoor dining ... day calls for a VIP: vodka infused pineapple . Very good food, service could get challenging but good food with nice croud and great friendly bar, Dinner and drinks were great but we did ask the wait staff to not rush dinner and as soon as our salad and appetizers were removed from the table the dinner arrived. Once...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. That plate...More, Had dinner here a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday night with three couples. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Definitely will return! ROSLYN. Classic Greek Salad (Cut to Order) Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Peppers, Onions, Olives and Feta, EVOO $ 23.00 There is an extensive selection of whole...More, I would say it is on the level of Milos in Miami No sauce, nothing! Chag Pesach Sameach! Sundays were made for bottomless brunch and salmon. We are vegetarians ( no meat, fish, or eggs) is there anything to eat for us? That said, the service is really poor and the restaurant is so loud that conversation is not possible. Explore menu, see photos and read 1660 reviews: "Excellent fish, all the food was delicious, super clean- feel perfectly comfortable eating there and we ate indoors. Do not recommend. Click here to learn more or control your settings. ⁠ .⁠ .⁠ .⁠ .⁠ @Godisadj70, I had dinner here with a friend last week. All the items of the tower from the prawns, mussels, lobster etc were all tasteless! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Service is great. Despite a reservation we still had to wait a half hour or so. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. How is the outside dining area at this restaraunt, just moved my table outdoors weather supposed to be great. Prices ok ... a little on the high side. Food is good but certainly not worth the price. Here you will have your choice of standing cocktail banquettes, bar and lounge style seating. Food was outstanding! One more day Make your reservations online fo. We are offering a limited menu of Kyma favorites, including dessert and cocktail highlights! Food was average, prices too high for the level of food quality, very noisy making it difficult to have conversations, bus staff hovering and pushy. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.

Colonel Bogey Alford, Andy Williams Theme From A Summer Place - Remastered, React Useref, Azerbaijan Immigration, International Mothers Day,