And I will drive it into a parched and desolate land, With its forward guard into the eastern sea (Dead Sea). 20 And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. and fire licks up everything in its wake. The sun and the moon are darkened and the stars withdraw their shining. The bigger the enemy, the stronger the stench!”, Teaching, like rain out of heaven, showers of words. (C)11 The Lord utters His voice before His army,For His camp is very great,Because strong and powerful is he who [obediently] carries out His word.For the day of the Lord is indeed great and very terrible [causing dread];Who can endure it? , agod makahalad na kamo sa iya sang mga uyas kag bino. The fast is over—eat your fill!I won’t expose you any longer    to contempt among the pagans.I’ll head off the final enemy coming out of the north    and dump them in a wasteland.Half of them will end up in the Dead Sea,    the other half in the Mediterranean.There they’ll rot, a stench to high heaven. The best value in digital Bible study. The Terrible Visitation. Wala gid sing tanom nga nakaluwas sa ila. That I shall pour out My Spirit on all mankind; And your sons and your daughters will prophesy, “And it shall come about that whoever calls on the name of the, Even among the remnant [of survivors] whom the. Indi man dapat magkahadlok ang mga sapat, kay nagalagtom na ang mga palahalban kag nagapamunga na ang mga kahoy pati ang higera. Sa wala pa sila magsalakay ang duta daw pareho sang katamnan sang Eden, pero sang masalakay na nila, daw pareho na ini sang desierto. 4 Before it arrives, the country is like the Garden of Eden. Wala sila nagadis-uganay; kag bisan masugata nila ang mga armas wala sila nagaalaplaag. 27 Kay ginhatagan niya kamo sang nahauna nga ulan sa pagpakita nga matarong siya.2:23 Kay ginhatagan… matarong siya: Indi klaro ang buot silingon sang Hebreo sini. Be glad then, you children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord, your God; for He gives you the former or early rain in just measure and in righteousness, and He causes to come down for you the rain, the former rain and the latter rain, as before. Kay suno sa ginsiling sang Ginoo, may mabilin nga mga Israelinhon sa Bukid sang Zion, ang Jerusalem. Tan-awa ang 1:4 kag 2:20. Ang inyo pamatan-on nga mga lalaki makakita sang mga palanan-awon. And you shall know [without any doubt] that I am in the midst of Israel [to protect and bless you]. And the Lord utters His voice before His army, for His host is very great, and [they are] strong and powerful who execute [God's] word. And you shall eat in plenty and be satisfied and praise the name of the Lord, your God, Who has dealt wondrously with you. 1Blow the trumpet in Zion [warning of impending judgment], Sound an alarm on My holy mountain [Zion]! And the vats shall overflow with new wine and oil. Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of [the judgment of] the Lord is coming; it is close at hand--. And I will drive it into a parched and desolate land, With its forward guard into the eastern sea (Dead Sea). Maghinulsol kamo sing tinagipusuon kag indi nga pakita-kita lang nga paghinulsol paagi sa paggisi sang inyo mga bayo. The latter view is supported by v 21. Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of [the judgment of] the Lord is coming; it is close at hand-- Or a [humiliating] byword among the [Gentile] nations. “Ibalik ko ang mga nagkalapierdi sa inyo sadtong mga tinuig nga ginsalakay ang inyo mga tanom sang sunod-sunod nga mga panong sang mga apan. Find out more here. What does it mean that God will pour out His Spirit on all people? Do not fear, O land; be glad and rejoice. Joel 2:32. With fasting and weeping and mourning [until every barrier is removed and the broken fellowship is restored]; Rip your heart to pieces [in sorrow and contrition] and not your garments.”. ang balaan2:1 balaan: ukon, pinili. How can you be a Christian in a Catholic church? © 2011-2020 Biblica. Like the noise of chariots on the tops of the mountains they leap--like the noise of a flame of fire devouring the stubble, like a mighty people set in battle array. A day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and of thick mists and darkness, like the morning dawn spread upon the mountains; so there comes a [heathen, hostile] people numerous and mighty, the like of which has never been before and shall not be again even to the years of many generations. And the threshing floors shall be full of grain. 17Let the priests, who minister before the Lord. Karon magadamo na ang inyo kalan-on kag mabusog gid kamo. 22Indi man dapat magkahadlok ang mga sapat, kay nagalagtom na ang mga palahalban kag nagapamunga na ang mga kahoy pati ang higera. 1. With fasting and weeping and mourning [until every barrier is removed and the broken fellowship is restored]; Rip your heart to pieces [in sorrow and contrition] and not your garments.”. 2 Blow the trumpet in Zion [warning of impending judgment],Sound an alarm on My holy mountain [Zion]!Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble and shudder in fear,For the [judgment] day of the Lord is coming;It is close at hand,(A)2 A day of darkness and gloom,A day of clouds and of thick [dark] mist,Like the dawn spread over the mountains;There is a [pagan, hostile] people numerous and mighty,The like of which has never been beforeNor will be again afterwardEven for years of many generations.3 Before them a fire devours,And behind them a flame burns;Before them the land is like the Garden of Eden,But behind them a desolate wilderness;And nothing at all escapes them.4 Their appearance is like the appearance of horses,And they run like war horses.5 Like the noise of chariotsThey leap on the tops of the mountains,Like the crackling of a flame of fire devouring the stubble,Like a mighty people set in battle formation. Amplified Bible (AMP). Blow the trumpet in Zion [warning of impending judgment]. Before them the peoples are in anguish; all faces become pale. (D)12 “Even now,” says the Lord,“Turn and come to Me with all your heart [in genuine repentance],With fasting and weeping and mourning [until every barrier is removed and the broken fellowship is restored];13 Rip your heart to pieces [in sorrow and contrition] and not your garments.”Now return [in repentance] to the Lord your God,For He is gracious and compassionate,Slow to anger, abounding in lovingkindness [faithful to His covenant with His people];And He relents [His sentence of] evil [when His people genuinely repent].14 Who knows whether He will relent [and revoke your sentence],And leave a blessing behind Him,Even a grain offering and a drink offering [from the bounty He provides you]For the Lord your God?15 Blow a trumpet in Zion [warning of impending judgment],Dedicate a fast [as a day of restraint and humility], call a solemn assembly.16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation,Assemble the elders,Gather the children and the nursing infants.Let the bridegroom come out of his roomAnd the bride out of her bridal chamber. And I will drive it into a parched and desolate land, With its forward guard into the eastern sea (Dead Sea). Joel 2. Copyright © 1993, 2002, 2018 by Eugene H. Peterson. Tanan kamo nga nagaestar sa Juda, magkurog kamo sa kahadlok, kay malapit na gid ang adlaw, Madulom kag magal-om ang ina nga adlaw. Nothing escapes unscathed. AMP : Joel 2 Indi pagtuguti nga pakahuy-an sila kag yagutaon, sang iban nga mga nasyon paagi sa pagsiling, ‘Diin na bala ang inyo Dios?’ ”. Kag kamo nga akon katawhan indi na gid mahuy-an hasta san-o. 30 Before them the peoples are in anguish; all faces become pale. Do not be afraid, you animals of the field. Gather the people, sanctify the congregation; assemble the elderly people, gather the children and the nursing infants; let the bridegroom [who is legally exempt from attending] go forth from his chamber and the bride out of her closet. is indeed great and very terrible [causing dread]; come to Me with all your heart [in genuine repentance]. Ang inyo tigulang nga mga lalaki padamguhon. Ako ang nagpadala sa inyo sining madamo nga mga apan nga akon mga soldado. maghibi sa tunga-tunga sang halaran kag sang balkon sang templo, kag magpangamuyo sila sang pareho sini: “, , kaluoyi ang katawhan nga imo ginapanag-iyahan. before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. Copyright © 2015 by The Lockman Foundation, La Habra, CA 90631. And I will never again make you an object of ridicule among the [Gentile] nations. Indi pagtuguti nga pakahuy-an sila kag yagutaon2:17 yagutaon: ukon, dumalahan. “Behold, I am going to send you grain and new wine and oil. 5Ang gahod sang ila paglukso-lukso sa ibabaw sang mga bukid daw pareho sang nagadalagan nga karwahe ukon ginasunog nga dagami. And the threshing floors shall be full of grain. With fasting and weeping and mourning [until every barrier is removed and the broken fellowship is restored]; Rip your heart to pieces [in sorrow and contrition] and not your garments.”. And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. Terible ini nga mga apan kag puwerte kadamo. When it leaves, it is Death Valley. 2 1-3 Blow the ram’s horn trumpet in Zion! Be not afraid, you wild beasts of the field, for the pastures of the wilderness have sprung up and are green; the tree bears its fruit, and the fig tree and the vine yield their [full] strength. 11Nagamando ang Ginoo sa sining mga apan nga iya mga soldado, kag nagatuman sila sa iya nga sugo. 25“I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—, the other locusts and the locust swarm2:25 The precise meaning of the four Hebrew words used here for locusts is uncertain.—. Ang inyo tigulang nga mga lalaki padamguhon ko. Even upon the menservants and upon the maidservants in those days will I pour out My Spirit.

Jira Portfolio Roadmap, Notion Templates 2020, Biggest House In The World, Best Casual Restaurants Downtown Toronto, The Assault Book Summary, Dime Embroidery, Amp Flexible Super Investment Options, Armenian Radio Archives,