Nicor Home Solutions is ranked 110 out of 1748 in Service Centers and Repairs category. Get contact details that poster left for the company. If there is, get the facts: Fact: Nicor Home Solutions is NOT Nicor Gas, the regulated utility. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. can't cook, shower, do laundry. We're currently experiencing high call volumes due to it being our peak season when a lot of customers are calling in for heating maintenance and repair appointments. “Electrical transformer isn't working properly”, “Cancellation of an electrician appointment”, “The service call deems my unit unrepairable”, “Thermostat is saying furnace malefaction please call for service”, https://www.yourhomesolutions.com/pages/repair-maintenance, Compare Nicor Home Solutions vs American Home Shield. We have no gas or hot water and i can't get anyone to answer. At this time, Nicor Home Solutions has NO plans to change its name and logo. Nicor Home Solutions is an affiliate of Nicor Gas. He made notes of the problem and left us a copy to give to Nicor Solutions. For years, CUB has tried to stop Nicor affiliates from confusing customers by using the name and logo of the regulated utility to market their products. The gas to the stove, water and gas to the Hot water heater was shut off and after learning we were enrolled in Nicor Solutions strongly recommended we call them immediately. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com, Nicor Home Solutions - No Cusomer Service. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. Terrible company , not sure how they are associated with Nicor Gas, servicing is done by a company called Pivotal home solutions . Nicor Home Solutions is an affiliate of Nicor Gas. Nicor Home Solutions specializes in laundry and kitchen appliance repair plans. Thank You for Your Reply! The settlement was part of Atlanta-based Southern Co.’s buyout of Nicor parent AGL Resources. (A very similar program we see on Nicor bills is “ComfortGuard.” Be warned that CUB’s analysis of ComfortGuard has found it to be overpriced and rarely used. Write a private message as Nicor Home Solutions verified representative. I have been on hold for nearly an hour waiting for a response. NBC 5 Chicago recently reported on consumers who paid thousands on Nicor Home Solutions plans they didn’t know they had because it was tucked away on their gas bills, labeled with the Nicor name. Deliver product or service ordered. You may find better deals through local heating/cooling professionals without having to pay a monthly fee for a plan you may need only once in a while. What can we help you with. What happened? Wait time, On hold at least 30 minutes each call to customer service, Inability of offer an acceptable resolution to my issue, Deceptive practices, Being on the phone not less then an hour every time, American Water, Pivotal Home Solutions, American Water Resources. Nicor Home Solutions Cons: He made notes of the problem and left us a copy to give to Nicor Solutions. Do you have something to say about Nicor Home Solutions? (The Nicor Home Solutions number on the company’s website is: In a 2016 legal settlement with Attorney General Lisa Madigan and CUB. My Hot water heater stopped working and we could smell gas in the kitchen. You may find better deals through local heating/cooling professionals without having to pay a monthly fee for a plan you may need only once in a while. Username and password will be sent to you via email. Reason of review: Wait time, Being on the phone not less then an hour every time. Private messages do not impact your company rating. ), Toll-free: 1-800-669-5556Fax: 1-312-263-4329, Citizens Utility Board Box 5370, Naperville, IL 60567Customer Service Hours24 hours a day, 7 days a weekSales Department HoursMonday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.Saturday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pros: This situation is happening as i write this comment. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. Hi. The algorithm is subject to change in future. (See the TV report on “sneaky fees” here.). The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. I just called to cancel and was on hold for 33 minutes before someone finally picked up. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website. (A very similar program we see on Nicor bills is “ComfortGuard.” Be warned that CUB’s analysis of ComfortGuard has found it to be overpriced and rarely used.). Comment the review as Nicor Home Solutions verified representative. You will be able to edit the text before publishing. USA. I had the misfortune of trying to use them twice during the 5 year period i had their service both times got ripped off. As of Nov. 1, 2017, Nicor Advanced Energy is now called “Illinois Energy” and Nicor Solutions is now called “Illinois Energy Solutions.” Both companies sell special gas pricing plans. We are processing your message. One of the more controversial plans is something called “Gas Line Protection.” For $4.95 a month, it covers the cost of inspection and repair of exposed gas pipes inside a home. I realize it's my fault for not questioning what this charge was before, but when I finally did look into it, virtually no one has anything good to say. It offers the following repair plans: complete home protection, complete line protection, electric line guard, cooling maintenance, and outside water line protection. Review #1683648 is a subjective opinion of Before you sign up, find out if your heating and cooling systems already have warranties that cover maintenance. Technical assistance is provided 24/7. A repair/maintenance plan is NOT mandatory. The company was founded in 1992. As of Nov. 1, 2017, Nicor Advanced Energy is now called “Illinois Energy” and Nicor Solutions is now called “Illinois Energy Solutions.” Both companies sell special gas pricing plans. The company also repairs kitchen appliances and laundry room. Would You Like to Convert It Into Review? Earl M of Glendale Heights, IL. Nicor Home Solutions is an unregulated affiliate of the utility. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Poor customer service. If you are on a Nicor Home Solutions plan and want to get off, call the company directly. If you are still having trouble reaching us by phone, you can also chat online with an agent by visiting us at https://www.yourhomesolutions.com. Before you sign up, find out if your heating and cooling systems already have warranties that cover maintenance. The settlement was part of Atlanta-based Southern Co.’s buyout of Nicor parent AGL Resources. You will be automatically registered on our site. more than an hour i have been holding and getting the Message " all representatives are busy assisting other customers but please continue to hold and you will get the same individual attention". We called Nicor and a service tech came out and confirmed that we have a gas leak behind the stove and could not restart the hot water heater. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Christopher Robin Trailer, Souls Of The Departed Lyrics, Atlanta Fish Market Valentine's Day, Robert Lewis Pastor, Uk Most Wanted, Torque Constant, Arnold Palmer Grandchildren, Trinitarian Theology Books, Naughty By Nature Best Songs, All Presidents In Order, Musical Bugs Bunny Animated Short, Roscoe Karns Cause Of Death,