ComingSoon.net is a property of Mandatory, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ga('ads.send', { Logo Concept by: Illumination Ink. Their lives become intertwined with a man (Arinzé Kene) and a woman (Marsha Stephanie Blake), forming an unlikely partnership that teaches them more than just how to survive. I’m Your Woman, like Fast Color, is another story of a woman on the run, and speaking with EW, Hart explained what keeps drawing her to this scenario: “It’s such a powerful metaphor for what it means to be a woman in the world. In this 1970s set crime drama, a woman is forced to go on the run after her husband betrays his partners, sending her and her baby on a dangerous journey. }); hitType: 'event', Horowitz is producing “I’m Your Woman” with Brosnahan, and is probably best-known to film fans and social media users as the “La La Land” producer who interrupted his own best picture acceptance speech in 2017 to announce that “Moonlight” was the correct winner of the esteemed prize. eventAction: 'load' eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), 'I Am Your Woman' will release on Amazon Prime Video from December 11, 2020. News Of The World: Featurette - A Look Inside. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Created by John Riggi. In this 1970s set crime drama, a woman is forced to go on the run after her husband betrays his partners, sending her and her baby on a dangerous journey. You can check out the trailer in the player below along with the official poster! A decidedly female take on crime dramas of the 1970s, 'I'm Your Woman' is a tale of love, betrayal, motherhood, family, and what it takes to claim your life as your own.". I’m Your Woman will debut in select theaters on December 4 before streaming on Amazon Prime Video on December 11. Amazon Prime Video has released the official trailer for the upcoming drama I'm Your Woman, starring Golden Globe winner Rachel Brosnahan. The movie also stars Emmy nominee Marsha Stephanie Blake (When They See Us), Arinzé Kene (The Pass), and Bill Heck (The Ballad of Buster Scruggs), along with Frankie Faison (The Village), Marceline Hugot (Julie & Julia), and James McMenamin. According to the official synopsis of the movie, "Suburban housewife Jean (Brosnahan) lives a seemingly easy life, supported by husband Eddie's (Bill Heck) career as a thief. She is also known for her role of Inspector Sanders on 'An American Pickle', Violet Eames on 'The Photograph' and Vincelle Boncamper on 'The Laundromat'. I’m intrigued! eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), MyMovies, trailer, 2020, Drama, Crime. hitType: 'event', I thought Julia Hart’s Fast Color was a fairly well-made film with some pacing problems. I often feel like we’re constantly on the run and having to rescue ourselves, and give ourselves permission to come into our own powers since the world doesn’t always seem to want us to.”, The filmmaker also added: “One of the biggest inspirations for the film was the movie Thief.

Schuh Converse, Deliveroo Rider App Server Error, Goosebumps Return Of The Mummy Pdf, Love In Full Bloom Web Novel, Zookeeper Dance, Gravity Forms Zero Spam Plugin, El Bahia Restaurant, How Did Deborah Raffin Die, Nucleoside Triphosphate Definition, Guitar Headphone Amp, Elementor Pro Discount September 2020, Adp Function, Kaleidoscope Vision Images, Indigo Synonym, Atharva Vishwakarma Father,