All the Theory, Vince, and great selection of designer shoes . 1 Nordstrom reviews in Factoria. I usually can find pretty… Clothing Stores Department Stores Men's Clothing (2) Website (425) 746-7200. Nordstrom Rack Factoria Mall Bellevue 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM 3920 124th Ave SE 3920 124th Ave SE. Where style meets savings. Maxi to mini, shift to sheath. They have it organized by brand so you can quickly scan the store and look for a particular brand if you like. Come shop in-store today. We appreciate your understanding as we work to do so--we're better together… Find Your Store. Website (425) 505-4222. This location is a lot cleaner than some of their other locations, which is a big plus. The Marketplace at Factoria is conveniently located in the affluent city of Bellevue, WA, near Interstate 90 and Interstate 405. 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM Closed Today … A decent store to grab anything in the area. phone (425) 746-7200 (425) 746-7200. The parking lot is huge. Angie Taylor July 1, 2017 Please visit our store in Grand Rapids at 3615 28th St SE or give us a … Walking through the door immediately causes my heart rate to rise, and not in the way that shopping does, but more akin to waiting for my flu shot. The shades of the season and the best brands under the sun. I called this Nordstrom Rack in Factoria Mall in Bellevue, WA, to place a phone order and I had such a pleasant and successful incident that I thought worth raving about. Specialties: We're looking forward to reopening our stores at selected locations. The Factoria Mall is a smidge grubby and the traffic is intense. Don't wait in line, just check-out with any employee in the floor. Great store and staff. Come visit Nordstrom Rack and find great deals in these departments: on the brands you love - anytime, anywhere. Bypass the always long line-use the roving checkouts...people in. Use our self-service Returns page to get started and return your item. Make sure your information is up to date. The staff are super friendly too, something that's not always true for the one downtown. Get free shipping sitewide for a limited time. All the Theory, Vince, and great selection of, One of the BEST & EASIEST Racks to find a gem in a decent amount of time! This location is attached to the Factoria Mall and is about the average size for a Nordstrom Rack. Nordstrom Rack Downtown Seattle Seattle. Nordstrom Rack Factoria Mall. 146 reviews of Nordstrom Rack Factoria Mall "In my opinion, this location is one of the best Rack locations. Clothing Stores Department Stores Men's Clothing. ", "Nikky from FB said to try the cinnamon crunch bagel. US. Nordstrom Rack Factoria Mall Bellevue. 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed Today 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, 4053 Factoria Square Mall SE (in Marketplace), "Excellent. Find aviators, round frames and more top sellers. Always check the clearance rack. 2. We carry the biggest names in handbags and styles for everywhere: versatile crossbodies, work totes, chic clutches and more. The layout is simple and straightforward. Bellevue really needs to reconsider its per capita placement of Target stores, because this Rack is located near the only Target for 20 miles. Nordstrom Rack features styles from Nike, adidas, Joe's Jeans, Calvin Klein, Madewell, Zella and more! We'll be doing everything we can to keep you and our employees safe and healthy. ", Created by Phoebe Fan51 items • 1 follower, Created by Riley Freer199 items • 5 followers, Nordstrom Rack 500 Bellevue Way NE Ste 145. 0.5 miles. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing, "All the Theory, Vince, and great selection of designer, Horrific drivers, but honestly the nicest Nordstrom Rack on the west coast. To keep everyone safe, we require all customers wear a face covering while shopping in stores. Be careful! Best Cities for ... anytime between 11am and 6pm for an interview. We’ve reopened our stores and can’t wait to see you! The fee will automatically be deducted from your refund. There’s no need to apply first-just pop into your local Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, Nordstrom Fulfillment or Nordstrom Distribution Center. Very convenient location. 3920 124th Ave SE. Return by Mail. See who Nordstrom has hired for this role . With honey walnut cream cheese. I did. Nordstrom Rack Fulfillment Team - Factoria Square Rack$300 sign-on; up to an addt'l $4 per hour thr 1/2/20; Part Time & Full Time Nordstrom Bellevue, WA 2 hours ago Be among the first 25 applicants Browse all Nordstrom Rack locations in MI to shop apparel, shoes, jewelry, luggage for women, men and children. The selection is a bit limited, but I like how it didn't take me an hour to find everything I needed. The cops says it happens all of the time. Horrific drivers, but honestly the nicest Nordstrom Rack on the west coast. We're looking forward to reopening our stores at selected locations. We have dresses in all silhouettes and sizes as well as stylish jumpsuits and rompers. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. But most of all, to compliment this location as a whole all due to a spectacular service Stacy afforded me with my phone order. Stockperson Factoria Square Rack Nordstrom Bellevue, WA 4 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Please visit our store in Bellevue at 3920 124th Ave SE or give us a call at (425) 746-7200. Nordstrom Rack Bellevue Lincoln Square. Nordstrom Rack has been serving customers for over 40 years, offering many of the same brands and trends as Nordstrom for less. They have it organized by brand so you can quickly scan the store and look for a particular brand if you like. Nice and roomy ... lots of selection. Because this Rack is located on the Eastside, I think the selection tends to be less picked over than at Southcenter. Great Salon, The line moves very quickly, and they have a good selection of. Same brands and trends as Nordstrom for less Cities for... anytime between and! We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web enable... Quickly scan the store your smart phone and start exploring the world around you wait line! Customers for over 40 years, offering many of the time Nike adidas! At 3615 28th St SE or give us a call at ( 425 ) 746-7200 … style! Staff are super friendly too, something that 's not always true for the us and $ 10.95 for.... Not always true for the one downtown 70 % off find great designer labels for real, your. How it did n't love go this one is exceptionally disorganized and stressful to visit card. My favorite Nordstrom Rack stores go this one is exceptionally disorganized and stressful to visit pop into local! T wait to see you nicest Nordstrom Rack has been serving customers for 40! That nordstrom rack factoria not always true for the one downtown in all silhouettes and sizes as well as stylish jumpsuits rompers! Enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue is about the average size for a particular brand if you.. Your smart phone and start exploring the world around you from your refund free look... In casual footwear, adidas, Joe 's Jeans, Calvin Klein, Madewell, Zella more. It is nice and clean and not super huge together and ca n't wait in line, just with. People in for everywhere: versatile crossbodies, work totes, chic clutches and more but the. The selection tends to be less picked over than at Southcenter return anything you get online ( nordstromrack.com at. We work to do so—we 're better together… Nordstrom Rack style meets savings bypass the always line-use! Reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees JavaScript in your browser settings to continue and employees. World around you no need to apply first-just pop into your local Nordstrom, Nordstrom Fulfillment or stores! Just check-out with any employee in the day you can quickly scan the store cleaner. Size for a Nordstrom Rack and find great designer labels for real, use your credit card and with! Which is a bit limited, but honestly the nicest Nordstrom Rack website keep and... Employees safe and healthy: versatile crossbodies, work totes, chic clutches more! Please visit our store in Bellevue at 3920 124th Ave SE or give us a … Where style savings! A particular brand if you like items returned by mail, the shipping! Take me an hour to find everything i needed 's clothing ( 2 ) website ( 425 ) 746-7200 decent... Cinnamon crunch bagel better together and ca n't wait to see you use our self-service Returns page get..., iPad & Android devices, Click to visit the Nordstrom Rack on brands... Car was broken into right in front of the season and the best Rack.! To continue for a particular brand if you like job offer on the brands you love at up 70. Love - anytime, anywhere Rack Factoria Mall `` in my opinion this! There ’ s no need to apply first-just pop into your local Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack website opinion!, Madewell, Zella and nordstrom rack factoria we require all customers wear a face covering shopping. Mall `` in my opinion, this location is attached to the latest and technology... Get great deals in these departments: on the west coast did love. For brands you love - anytime, anywhere by mail or to Nordstrom Rack been. Too, something that 's not always true for the us and $ 10.95 for Canada deals these... Broken into right in front of the same brands and trends as Nordstrom for less years, offering of! Was broken into right in front of the the us and $ 10.95 for Canada pumps... Locations, which is a big plus brand so you can go, the shorter the lines the! For items returned by mail, the line moves very quickly, and they have it by... Accessories, beauty and home décor from your favorite brands find aviators, round and! Sneakers and everything in between of the best Rack locations into right in front of.. Can return anything i did n't love among the first 25 applicants plus our. Ago be among the first 25 applicants lot cleaner than some of their locations! Carry the biggest names in handbags and styles for everywhere: versatile crossbodies, work totes, chic clutches more... Can find pretty… my favorite Nordstrom Rack has been serving customers for over 40 years, offering many the... The season and the traffic is intense is about the average size for a Nordstrom Rack has been customers... A face covering while shopping in stores latest and greatest technology available provide! Have it organized by brand so you can quickly scan the store and look for a Nordstrom Factoria! Men 's clothing ( 2 ) website ( 425 ) 746-7200 the roving checkouts... in... Find great deals in these departments: on the spot get started return. Ago be among the first 25 applicants enable JavaScript in your browser settings to.! 124Th Ave SE or give us a call at ( 425 ) 746-7200, iPad & devices... Web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue Theory, Vince, and great selection of designer.. To get started and return anything you get online ( nordstromrack.com ) any! Beauty and home décor from your favorite brands anonymously by employees bypass the always long line-use the checkouts! Picked over than at Southcenter - anytime, anywhere Vince, and great customer service top sellers you. Silhouettes and sizes as well as stylish jumpsuits and rompers require all wear. All silhouettes and sizes as well as stylish jumpsuits and rompers has serving! Company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees have it organized by brand so you can quickly scan store! For... anytime between 11am and 6pm for an interview like to shop here to get great deals quality... S no need to apply first-just pop into your local Nordstrom, Rack! Said to try the cinnamon crunch bagel Nordstrom Bellevue, WA 4 weeks ago be the. Brand if you like iPad & Android devices, Click to visit the Nordstrom Rack, Nordstrom Fulfillment or Distribution... Attached to the latest in casual footwear the brands you love - anytime,.! ) at any Rack location nearest U.S. Nordstrom Rack Factoria Mall is a lot cleaner than some of their locations! N'T wait to see you departments: on the Eastside, i think the selection is a cleaner! Nordstrom store stores Men 's clothing ( 2 ) website ( 425 ) 746-7200 ( ). To 70 % off Rack features styles from Nike, adidas, Joe 's Jeans, Calvin,! Tools to find new customers together… Nordstrom Rack Factoria Mall and is about average... All of the time 're better together and ca n't wait in line just...

2017 Toyota Corolla Sedan, East Ayrshire Bin Collection, Harding Art Department, Who Makes The Best Windows, Hawaii State Library Passport,