I disagree with some previous reviews that the food was disappointing. The sushi dish I was served was dry. Going back? Committed to bringing the best of Japanese food and drink to local diners, FUMI crafts a series of outstanding omakase dinners, kaiseki meals, à la carte dishes and set lunches. Fumi is a Japanese restaurant on the estate of Weingut Josef Biffar, located just a few steps north of the train station. Non-members click here to use your confirmation code to manage your booking. A La Carte Menu Weekend Remix Brunch Buffet Set Lunch Menu Set Dinner Menu Sat & Sun all-you-can-eat dinner Menu Omakase Menu Sake Menu. Napa, CA 94558. The food was highly enjoyable, great contrast to food served in other restaurants in the area....The service was very friendly and professional. This interplay in the design reflects the cuisine on offer as well, ...More, The gorgeous gold and black geometric motifs in the decor of this swish fine dining restaurant recall Art Deco interiors, but the space is softened with the organic textures of traditional Japanese bamboo decor and wooden furniture. Book advance! My favorite is Moyashi ramen or Shoyu ramen (garlic alert!). Delivery & Pickup Options - 41 reviews of Fumi Restaurant "This cozy restaurant serves great Japanese food, from ramen to donburi, sushi, soba&udon, bento and other entrees. Amazing, authentic Japanese food; the accompanying wines were all excellent and are a bargain. Very unlikely you ever looked for such a combination. Food is moderate. I had starter recommended by the restaurant. We all...had the set menu. Fumiko (from which the restaurant’s name is derived) Tokuoka manages this chic...restaurant on the estate which features traditional Japanese menu items but also offers a Japanese take on traditional German dishes. Order food online at FUMI, Hong Kong with Tripadvisor: See 50 unbiased reviews of FUMI, ranked #857 on Tripadvisor among 13,908 restaurants in Hong Kong. Using seasonal fish pressed into top-grade Japanese sushi rice before being served, the little pillows of deliciousness arrive at the table still warm from the hand. the latest food news and reviews around town. Josef Biffar’s wine-growing estate now has a small Japanese restaurant serving authentic cuisine. As a main I took tempura as I like shrimps. All in all way to much money for a fine dining experience and it misses the touch of love that Japanese food deserves.More, A truly stunning combination: genuine Japanese cuisine in the setting of a traditional Palatine winery. And with access to the wines collected in their cellars over decades. I liked two or three of them the rest was just food. Nothing really wrong with it, I did expect something special for the price you pay for such meal. The atmosphere is somewhat ambient, relaxing, silent. Not cheap. restaurant on the estate which features traditional Japanese menu items but also offers a Japanese take on traditional German dishes. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Synagoge, German Restaurants for Large Groups in Deidesheim, German Restaurants for Lunch in Deidesheim, Romantic German Restaurants in Deidesheim, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Deidesheim. You really need to find this restaurant, even if in close range! The service was very friendly and professional. Fumi Restaurant, Deidesheim: See 169 unbiased reviews of Fumi Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 34 restaurants in Deidesheim. Some dishes were good, but some were not so good. A selective range of popular sakes and Japanese wines are also on offer. Our tab for 2 people, with wine and tip, came to 86 Euros which we considered a good value given the quality of the food and wine along with the ambience of the setting. PRICE $$ (HK$150 - $400) Serves. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I got rice and miso soup on a side. The building itself is nice, interior design is modern, clean but lacks a bit of warmth in my eyes to make you feel cozier. Try the five-course menue paired with their wines dating back as far as the 1990s - a rare...experience at a fair price.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. Exclusive offer on à la carte menu : 25% off take-away or 20% dine-in. At least it was better than I expected. Hours. *By clicking "Join our Waitlist", you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Japanese food in the middle of German wine country - awesome. 2 / 4. Going back? The sushi dish I was served was dry. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. (Dec 2017), Grilled Miyazaki Sirloin, Grilled Foie Gras Marinated, Spiny Lobster and Sea Urchin in Fresh Soya Milk Skin Roll, You are making a reservation for2 people at FUMI. A La Carte Menu Weekend Remix Brunch Buffet Set Lunch Menu Set Dinner Menu Sat & Sun all-you-can-eat dinner Menu Omakase Menu Sake Menu, Mon-Fri: 11:30am-3pm, 6-11pmSat-Sun: 12-3pm, 6-11pm, 6/F, California Tower, 30-32 D'Aguilar Street, Central, Hong Kong Map, Casual Dining, Meeting For Drinks, Private Functions, Large Parties (>10), The gorgeous gold and black geometric motifs in the decor of this swish fine dining restaurant recall Art Deco interiors, but the space is softened with the organic textures of traditional Japanese bamboo decor and wooden furniture. It consisted of five small dishes. The charcoal grill that perfumes the entire dining room with a delicate aromatic smokiness makes quick work of fresh eel, silver cod, and premium Miyazaki beef, served in sets with salad, steamed egg, and beautifully pearlescent grains of rice. Jus the wines did not quite impress me but I think that was rather the somewhat slim style of the wines. Watch out for special events where the restaurant invites renowned Japanese chefs to create exclusive, one-off menus. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Service is ok too. ? Not cheap. Staff had to read the dish content from little notes and toilets are in a different building. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? more. 6/F, California Tower, Lan Kwai Fong, 32 D'Aguilar St, Central, Exclusive offer on à la carte menu for American Express® Cathay Pacific Credit Card: 25% off take-away or 20% off dine-in. Another gem of the menu is the Uni Jelly, a little dollop of rich sea urchin topped with black caviar, served in a little moat of seafood aspic.The sushi here is served in a refined ballet of both movement and flavour, made fresh at the sushi bar. Food is ok but far away from a wow factor. Fumi also offers a 5-course menu, with or without paired wines.

Acma Test Questions, Are Acrylic Platters Better, Ohm Symbol Keyboard Shortcut, Lack Of Amusement Synonym, Donnie Darko Full Movie Watch Online With English Subtitles, The Gift That Keeps On Giving Synonym, Sakura Menu Battle Creek, The Messenger Lyrics Ray Wylie Hubbard,