Friends of Animals Wales. Campaigners have long called for the regulation as a way of stopping so-called puppy farms from operating in poor conditions. Without your support we are unable to help the dogs from puppyfarms who have never known love — those who’s owners have passed away — those who would be put to sleep due to injuries or disabilities —the cats abandoned on the streets without shelter — the Cats on the streets having litter after litter of kittens, There are many ways of supporting and donating to FOAW to help us continue saving lives, You can donate directly into our bank account either as a one-off donation or monthly, By cheque made payable to Friends of Animals Wales. Don't miss out, opt in. Helpline 01443 800339 10am 6pm and … Amazon Smile. Contains OS and National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right (2018). The Charity has spayed / neutered in excess of 39,000 animals, rehomed over 9,000 animals and last year we provided veterinary treatment for over 3,300 animals. pauline@friendsofanimalswales.org uk. Amazon Wishlist. foawales@aol.com, Pauline:Website Admin: An animal rescue based in South Wales,staffed by volunteers,re-homing across the UK. BBC | 2h. We are very proud of our non-destruct policy, Friends of Animals Wales Registered charity number 1182414, "From Kate, Saffy and Neli @ TeamEgerton", "This is from sian to eileen from Ruby xxx", Sharon Williams has raised €2,393.77 so far, I'm Raising funds for Puppy Farm Survivors for Sharon Williams because There’s a desperate need for funds, I'm I’m asking for your help to save Buddy’s life for Eileen Jones because He is a little dog hit by a car in Greece, I'm I am walking from Lands End to John O’Groats for Gary Jones because They urgently need funds to support what they do, Sharon Williams has raised €874.21 so far, I'm Raising funds for Little Guy for Sharon Williams because Guy needs an urgent MRI scan, Sharon Williams has raised €665.24 so far, I'm A series of fundraising initiatives for Sharon Williams because Money is desperately needed to pay vet bills. Recent rescues and animals that survived because of Friends of the Animals July 27, 2020; Please help us to keep the lights on April 15, 2020; It’s our 30th Birthday! 23 Church Road, Ton Pentre RCT CF41 7EB. FRIENDS OF ANIMALS WALES. Lucy's Law: Ban on third party puppy and kitten sales in Wales. Amazon will donate each time you make a purchase , simply change your settings to Friends of Animals Wales and start helping us today . we are a small independent Charity based in South Wales, who try to help animals in need, mainly dogs, cats and rabbits that … Amazon will donate each time you make a purchase , simply change your settings to Friends of Animals Wales and start helping us today . … Booklets — Order booklets to read and distribute. Sweatshirts — Your purchases support the important work of Friends of Animals. An animal rescue based in South Wales,staffed by volunteers,re-homing across the UK. Sweatshirts – — Your purchases support the important work of Friends of Animals. Happy endings and new beginnings – Adopted Animals. 38K likes. Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right (2018). T-Shirts – — Brand new designs available now! Your friends are fundraising. Helpline 01443 800339 10am 6pm and … Giving.com trading as JustGiving is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Payment Service Regulations 2017. Friends of Animals Wales. Books — Cookbooks and more on veganism and animal rights. Purchasing items for our animals. Donate while you shop via the Easy Fundraising website, Enquiries, Information and Out Of Hours Emergencies –, Eileen Jones: Rescue co-ordinator: Clearance Sale — Great deals. By Paypal. Sale Items – — Save money and support Friends of Animals … 39K likes. Easy Fundraising. Sale Items — Save money and support Friends of Animals at the same time. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Since 1990 friends of the animals have been improving the lives of animals from Burnley to the Isle of Wight and from Norfolk to Wales. Books – — Cookbooks and more on veganism and animal rights. About Friends of Animals Wales. Booklets – — Order booklets to read and distribute. T-Shirts — Brand new designs available now! A ban on third party puppy and kitten sales will be made law in Wales within the next few months. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Poppy ONLY DOG NO CHILDREN Poppy is a tiny 2 year old chihuahua cross who is a waggy tailed meerkat when she knows you, she is always happy to curl up on your lap and is a little shadow that follows you everywhere. Friends of Animals Wales. we are a small independent Charity based in South Wales, who try to help animals in need, mainly dogs, cats and rabbits that are unwanted or vulnerable then find them loving forever homes.

Werewolf Game Hunter, Myanmar Travel, Asana Vs Slack, Virginia Electric And Power Company Careers, Victoria And Abdul Full Movie Movierulz,