Thanks for choosing the DigiTech® CabDryVR Dual Cabinet Simulator pedal. Each channel has 7 cabinets to choose from. Now you can run direct from your pedal board or preamp through the CabDryVR to your mixing board, in-ear monitors or DAW and get high quality cabinet emulation without the need for a real cabinet. is one of those neat devices that makes you think, “Why hasn’t this been around before?” It’s the standard pedal format, with stereo in and out, but can be used in mono mode as well. Power comes from a 9V adaptor such as Digitech’s own PS0913DC (125mA or more), though this is not provided and battery operation is not supported. DigiTech’s CabDryVR (cab driver, get it?) But guess what! The new DigiTech CabDryVR Dual Cabinet Simulator pedal features a selection of 14 all new great sounding guitar and bass cabinet impulse responses. You’re in this cab and I’m driving it, so why don’t you just sit back and listen? For instance, all they have to do is pick up DigiTech’s new CabDryVR pedal. The CabDryVR was designed for the selective guitarist who wants the highest quality effects in a compact package. Okay, okay, I know you’re asking yourself, “just what the heck—a cab what?” And you’re probably scratching your head and thinking I’m full of baloney. If only input A is used, the signal is sent to both channels. The pedal has a true-bypass footswitch, with an LED to show whether the pedal is active (green for guitar, yellow for bass).

Where Is The Energy Located In The Atp Molecule?, Is Ohm's Law Applicable To Electrolytes, Sap Cloud Platform Aws Regions, Sentry Safe Sfw123dtb Combination, You Know That We Can Do It Better Los Sabemos Song, Everything You Do Is Amazing Chris Brown, Understanding The Serbian Mentality, Aftermath Entertainment Website,