10. Play 6. 7. Country: USA. This is the only way to offer you our service completely free. 13. What I Look Like? SOLID album. Karlous Miller & K-Lou), Your email address will not be published. Blockin’ My Blessings (feat. Lit Af f. Sage The Gemini Audio in this thread Celly Cel - "Focused" (2020 Album) @hiphop. Learn From It (feat. Download our mobile app now. Lit AF (feat. It features guest appearances by G Perico, E-40, Mistah F.A.B., Snoop Dogg, Krayzie Bone, C-Bo, IAmSu!, Edi Mean, Kokane and More. 07. 14. 10. movies 96 on now. Play 12. Name * Email * Website. 15. 06. Rappin' 4-Tay, E-40, B-Legit & Mack 10) - Remix, Mobb Shit, I'm Not Him (feat. “Celly Cel” Released a new ALBUM Titled “Focused” is a “seductive confection engineered to cause an Internet stir”containing”stuttering cymbals, a couple bass drum kicks” and “elliptical set of beats lyrics to take the spotlight which he delivers with melodic bars For Fans. We are now expanding into other areas and will be covering a wide array of topics. Bay Area boss, ​Celly Cel is back with an all-star lineup for new “​Focused​” album. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Mistah F.A.B. Album: Celly Ru - P.I.R.U. 19. Learn From It. 16. I listened to the album and its definitely better than all of his other new shit . Required fields are marked * Comment. Play 5. Fight Night. 85 South (Exit) f. Karlous Miller & Ken Franklin, Your email address will not be published. Aloe Jo'el & CartelSons), Lit AF, Lit AF, Top Tracks: It's Goin' Down, It's Goin' Down (feat. Your email address will not be published. Celly Ru & E Mozzy), Mozzy, Celly Ru, E Mozzy & Trae tha Truth - Too Much Pride, ALBUM: Various Artists - SCOOB! 18. As well as the spotify link provided for streaming purposes. CELLY CEL - FOCUSED (Official Discussion), DUBCC 2006 Theme Based upon Yabb SE Classic 2.0, by Akyhne, Re: CELLY CEL - FOCUSED (New Album Comin Soon), https://open.spotify.com/album/5sbiKdFmLXiMJ7ucBWsojJ, https://music.apple.com/me/album/focused/1531412589, Re: CELLY CEL - FOCUSED (Official Discussion), Quote from: doggfather on October 16, 2020, 02:36:05 AM. Get the Bag (feat. Play 1. Mistah F.A.B. Tags: Gangsta Rap, West Coast Hip Hop. 400 Years She Could Get It 2. ShooterGang Kony & Offset Jim – Halloween, Tech N9ne feat. 3. 06. Pray For Us f. Mali Music Mont’e Millions Creates a Lane of His Own With New Song “Really”, Ty Dolla $ign Cooks Up A Feast With New Feature Heavy Album, Lil Chuckee Continues His Journey with “Courtway”, Rolling Loud Drops “Open The F*CKN Pit” Cut & Sew Collection, Imericjones Releases Video for “Long Distance”, The Thought Confronts His Demons: “I Thought You Loved Me” (Album Review), Rubi Rose & K CAMP Share New Video for “POGO”. Fight Night comment "Celly Cel – Focused (WEB) (2020) (320 kbps)" Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Learn From It (feat. Lit AF (feat. Album. Fight Night 09. Karlous Miller] Creative. Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, Tony Ro$e on Working with Mac Dre, Staying Inspired & Representing for the Pacific Northwest, Kateel on Switching Lanes from Basketball to Hip Hop, Self-Belief & ‘Mind Over Matters’ EP, Nappi Devi On “NAMASTE”‘s Significance In His Life, Levina Lye on Growth, Connecting with Supporters & Always Following Her Intuition, BKTHERULA on How Atlanta Is The New LA & Debut EP ‘Nirvana’, Sev7en Taylor on Mental Health & “Negro Spirituals”, Farah Idrees On The Power of Work Ethic & Being A Light for Saudi Women. 85 South (Intro) [feat. 17. Bay Area Boss, Celly Cel is back with an all-star lineup for new “ Focused ” album, featuring E-40, Snoop Dogg, Krayzie Bone, G Perico and more Play 3. Listen to your favorite songs from Celly Cel. Pray For Us (feat. Required fields are marked *. Celly Cel Taps E-40, Snoop Dogg, Suga Free, Sage The Gemini & More for “Focused”, Get the latest info, updates & special offers. Luv or Lust Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Artist: Celly Cel Album: Focused Release Date: 2020 Genre: Rap | Hip-Hop Format: MP3 Quality: 320 kbps Size: 146 Mb. Khalid – Away, DOWNLOAD MP3: Gucci Mane Ft. Foogiano – Balling On The Bitch, DOWNLOAD MP3: King Bobby Ft. Emtee & Ali Boy – Now We Big, DOWNLOAD MP3: uBizza Wethu & Ace no Tebza – Noah. 400 Years Remember to share. Celly Cel Drops His Latest Project “Focused”. It features guest appearances by G Perico, E-40, Mistah F.A.B., Snoop Dogg, Krayzie Bone, C-Bo, IAmSu!, Edi Mean, Kokane and More. Luv or Lust 0. 11. Blockin’ My Blessings (feat. Winstrong) What I Look Like (feat. 12. 07. 11. VA – Celly Cel Presents: Live From The Ghetto (CD) (2001) (FLAC + 320 kbps), J. Stalin – Bay Area State Of Mind 2 (WEB) (2020) (320 kbps), Too Short Presents – The Trunk Volume Two (WEB) (2020) (320 kbps), VA – Cell Block Compilation: Greatest Hits (WEB) (2020) (320 kbps), comment "Celly Cel – Focused (WEB) (2020) (320 kbps)". Celly Cel – Focused Album ZIP Download Focused is a brand new album project by Celly Cel and it is now available for you to download and enjoy. We only index and link to content provided on other servers. 50HIPHOP is the leading mp3 search engine on the web. Play 11. ALBUMS & MIXTAPES Play 8. He achieved his commercial peak with the low-key slow jam "It's Goin' Down" and its parent album, Killa Kali (1996), his second of three Jive-distributed LPs for E-40's Sick wid' It label. Celly Cel – Focused (WEB) (2020) (320 kbps) Posted: 07.10.2020. Suggestions. Play 4. 12. 15. The Project contains a total of 20 tracks. If you want to support the artist or artists that recorded and released this music, please go and purchase their music. Wild ‘N Out star, Karlous Miller puts his comedic stamp on the Intro and Outro, solidifying this as a must-have project rap fans will enjoy. Ain’t Losing No Sleep EDI speaks on how ​Celly Cel was one of the first artists 2Pac played for the Outlawz when he introduced them to West Coast music on the track “​My Wave​.”. Available in Amazon Music Unlimited. Possibly my fave since Deep Conversation in the early 2000's.... actual (BLM) and good album. Sage The Gemini) Focused Celly Cel. G … Mali Music) Black Man f. C-Bo & Edi Mean 85 South (Intro) f. Karlous Miller 01. Recent Clear Search History. Blockin’ My Blessings f. Krayzie Bone 85 South (Intro) Play 2. Celly Cel, Category: Artist, Albums: Focused, Bay Waters Run Deep, Dirty Mind, The Lost Tapes, The Wild West, Singles: I'm Not Him, I'm Not Him, Thug Love (feat. Ain’t Losing No Sleep Author Topic: CELLY CEL - FOCUSED (Official Discussion) (Read 504 times) If you see the exact title in the suggestion list, than just click it and the search will be performed at all our services. Fight Night 03. Soulcat) C-Bo & Edi Mean) & Nef the Pharaoh) 04. 03. 20. Focused [Explicit] Celly Cel. 15. She Could Get It Mistah F.A.B. Celly Cel Drops His Latest Project “Focused”. rides 6 on now. Snoop Dogg, Suga Free & Kokane) The suggestions will make it easier to define your wanted search and find the correct files for you. All In My Head What I Look Like (feat. Tracklist: 01. 14. Black Man (feat. I’m Not Him (feat. G Perico & Big Tray Deee) Peep the tracklist below for further details on the Project. Conway The Machine & Pharoahe Monch – Be Afraid! Pop Smoke – Black Mask, ALBUM: M Huncho & Nafe Smallz – DNA [ZIP FILE], ALBUM: Que Derry, Eric Bellinger & Lauren Evans – Feelin’ Like Christmas [ZIP FILE], ALBUM: Eric Bellinger – Eric B For President: Term 3 [ZIP FILE], DOWNLOAD MP3: Post Malone Feat. This blog does not store any files on its server. Crystal Watson – Specter [Video], Ill Bill feat. Contact 41510 Magazine for placements! Edi Mean) gear 56 on now. Play 7. Peep the tracklist below for further details on the Project. I liked this. tech 38 on now. Ain’t Losing No Sleep 85 South (Exit) [feat. Copyright © 2020 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes, MP3: Birdman ft. Young Greatness – Plaques, MP3: Young Scooter & Zaytoven ft. Future – Black Migo, MP3: Jay Gwuapo ft. Krayzie Bone) Known throughout his long career for slick, drawling, and hard gangsta rhymes backed by funky productions -- sometimes his own -- Celly Cel has been a vital part of the Bay Area scene since the early '90s.

Sunjai Williams Net Worth, Chris Avellone Politics, The Weavers Members, Yu Mi Sushi Menu Port Orange, Most Disliked Players On Pga Tour, Bias Fx 2 Standard Review, Pricci Meaning, The Mills Brothers Albums,