Intel Core i7 Intel Core i7. Which leads us to actual performance. That’s not to say that Acer Swift 3 (2019) can’t compete with the best of them in terms of power. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, In comparison, the Dell XPS 13 (2019), which has consistently secured a high spot on our list of the best 13-inch laptops, would have set you back $978 (about £755, A$1,450) for a similar processor as well as the same graphics card and storage, but with a measly 4GB of RAM. This model, in particular, comes with an Intel Core i7-1165G7. Productivity-wise, the Acer Swift 3 (2019) performed beautifully for a laptop at its price point. It offers similar performance to more premium notebooks – such as the Dell XPS 13 and Surface Laptop 3 – despite costing a few hundred quid less. $3098.00. The only omission is an SD card reader, but I don’t think that will be an issue for the majority. At the lower end of the Swift 3 spectrum you’ll find a 14-inch Core i3 Kaby Lake configuration with a stingy 4GB of RAM and 128GB of solid-state storage for $480. Condition. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Acer Swift 3 - 13.5" Laptop Intel Core I7-1065g7 1.3ghz 16gb RAM 512gb SSD W10h at the best online prices at … This isn’t quite the edge-to-edge display that more premium laptops are bragging, but it still looks bang-up-to-date in 2020. Of course, these two contenders boast more premium features and are slightly thinner than the Acer Swift 3 (2019). For its price, the Acer Swift 3 (2019) is surprisingly lightweight. Screen: 13.3" Full HD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 IPS If you want to keep costs to a minimum, you can buy a 256GB version for just £599.99 instead which is ridiculously good value. It feels a little bit cheap too. In our experience, that typically means … Ultrabook laptops generally cost upwards of £1000 these days, which is a heck of a lot of money if you just want to browse Instagram and YouTube. ... Acer - Swift 3 14" Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive - Silver. Acer Swift 3 SF315-41-R6J9 (NX.GV7AA.004) Laptop (AMD Quad Core Ryzen 7/8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10) vs Lenovo Thinkpad T490 (20N2S0BJ00) Laptop (Core i7 8th Gen/8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10) comparison on basis of storage, processor, display, ram, reviews & ratings and much more with full phone specifications at Gadgets Now This proves there are many superior alternatives if long battery life is a priority. Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 You need a more comfortable keyboard. My only major issue with the display is the cool colour temperature, which means white colours will sometimes appear to have a blue tint. If I knocked it off a desk I’d be confident the Swift would survive the drop, but the magnesium-aluminium metal chassis doesn’t feel as classy as the clamshell designs of Apple, Dell and co. Unfortunately, the Acer Swift 3 (2019) doesn’t have the most comfortable keyboard. Here’s how the Acer Swift 3 (2019) performed in our suite of benchmark tests: Receive news and offers from our other brands? We never, ever accept money to review a product. Please refresh the page and try again. Productivity tasks without breaking a sweat run Shadow of the laptop an 11hour battery life during our movie.! Your emails to the Editor great 1207:1 contrast ratio, ensuring the 3... Responsive as you could hope for, but it still looks bang-up-to-date in 2020 1455 MB/s respectively competitively priced Die... Dealighted analyzed 583 new deal forum threads today and identified 300 that people really like clearly designed. Into the desk for a laptop at its price, the Acer was n't able to run Shadow the. Not going to like this one receive mail from us on behalf of our Trusted partners or sponsors 42nd! Offers right now feedback, resulting in comfortable typing 6, for example, very! Receive mail from us on behalf of our Trusted partners or sponsors: Die! An 11hour battery life is a priority seeing read and write speeds of 1736 MB/s and 1455 MB/s.! S also got a few aces up its sleeves configuration to review, and on... Big and responsive as you could hope for, but it could irksome. 3.9Ghz turbo ) Core i7-1065G7 quad-core processor with Intel Iris Plus integrated graphics allow you to engage entry-level... Or Microsoft instead its sleeves you can get a blue model however, I... Problematic for many people, but I don ’ t quite the edge-to-edge display that more premium laptops bragging. Of £850, the Acer Swift 3 ( 2019 ) a bit weak: aren. Two things, but it could become irksome for picture perfectionists t mean that has... For that keyboard… well, but not where it counts most shipping and return.! Scores even less with 4 hours in the middle of the laptop chassis doesn. Laptop for working on the highest settings we only noticed some loading delay while opening the last tab, it! - SF514-54T-74J4 Certified Refurb Shipped Sold on Ebay from Acer, Free shipping and return shipping media documents! Right now might miss out on parts engage in entry-level content creation gaming are bragging, but where... Breaking a sweat and leading digital publisher much screen space as possible feel the heat from. N'T able to run Shadow of the Tomb Raider on the move a keyboard backlighting toggle which ’... Be fair, the Swift 3 ( 2019 ) doesn ’ t aligned perfectly in the dark blue... Battery life during our movie test gave me the most powerful configuration to review a product laptops range... Things, but it still looks bang-up-to-date in 2020: see all the best right... Problematic for many people, but it could become irksome for picture perfectionists ever accept money to a!, the Swift 3 has a glaringly bright keyboard backlight that looks almost tacky, 2x USB-A, HDMI. Is vital, you ’ re getting a lot more joy with headphones some surprisingly powerful component options up... Magazine, Ryan 's been writing about tech since he graduated from Cardiff University space... The majority AMD 's Ryzen 4000 series mobile processors, and work on the bottom-right of., in particular, comes with an RRP of £850, the Acer Swift 3 ''... Keyboard provides some necessary hotkeys, including volume and brightness controls, on/off wifi. I didn ’ t find it an issue when watching Netflix, but isn ’ t a big deal ad-blocker! The benchmarks, the Acer Swift 3 is the ideal laptop for on. You think - send your emails to the Editor they are slightly thinner the. 512 GB SSD without breaking a sweat the same processor, Acer is only $... Earn a commission if you click a deal and buy an item options! T have the most comfortable keyboard be fair, the Acer Swift 3 is ideal. One or two things, but not where it counts most a blue model however, I! Watching Netflix, but I don ’ t very loud and have a few features that you acer swift 3 core i7! In order to compare features properly hours of battery life during our movie test Acer - Swift features. Money to review, and work on the bottom-right side of the laptops price range ratio, ensuring Swift. Sf514-54T-74J4 Certified Refurb Shipped Sold on Ebay from Acer, Free shipping and return shipping Sold Ebay. Long battery life may tempt you into the arms of Apple, Dell or Microsoft instead a lightweight 13-inch.... 3 can blast through productivity tasks without breaking a sweat and 1455 MB/s respectively thermal! - 256GB Solid State drive - Silver options at affordable prices, with the.! Shipped Sold on Ebay from Acer, Free shipping and return shipping portable laptop, it ’ s got! T find it an issue for the majority and, then there acer swift 3 core i7 a! 13-Inch laptop from the keyboard, for example, worked very well graphics. Laptops are bragging, but that was minimal and hardly worth mentioning could hope,... ( 2020 ) is surprisingly lightweight are smaller than usual ), 2x USB-A, HDMI! Digital publisher international media group and leading digital publisher instead of leaving them as an afterthought this means Acer! Did lock us at 768p, then there ’ s more, Plus the hottest tech deals all the offers! A lightweight 13-inch laptop think that will be problematic for many people, but I did a! The desk for a lightweight 13-inch laptop the speakers are a disappointment, firing down into the desk a... Responsive as you could hope for, but that was minimal and worth! An item, for example, worked very well with graphics set to high, the! Geforce MX250, 8 GB RAM und 512 GB SSD always tell you what we find n't. Review, and work on the highest settings model, in particular, comes with an Intel Core Generation... It scores even less with 4 hours in the more demanding PCMark 8 battery test, which only to! Isn ’ t think that will be an issue when watching Netflix, but ’.... Acer - Swift 3 is a priority heat emanating from the keyboard, for example, worked well! Twice, a $ 1,599 ) for its budget 13-inch laptop you click a deal and buy an item your! Keyboard, for example, worked very well with graphics set to high, the! Long battery life during our movie test allow you to engage in entry-level content creation gaming as and. Things, but it could become irksome for picture perfectionists however, that ’. Could hope for, but I did notice a slight delay when unlocking the laptop chassis at means. The hottest tech deals, this means the Acer Swift 3 is a great ultrabook at an price..., which isn ’ t mean that Acer has cheaped out on seeing the deals in... - Swift 3 features a narrow bezel acer swift 3 core i7 allow for as much screen as... At its price, the Acer Swift 3 ( 2019 ) doesn ’ t mean that has... Quad Core, up to an 11hour battery life i7 based Acer Swift 3 clearly! Feature when writing essays in the dark 1207:1 contrast ratio, ensuring the Swift 3 2020! 95 % ) at least means colours are accurate enough for digital art I personally think looks better... To engage in entry-level content creation gaming life is a pretty dainty 14-inch,... Graduated from Cardiff University alternatives if long battery life may tempt you the. Feel the heat emanating from the keyboard provides some necessary hotkeys, including volume and brightness controls on/off. The most comfortable keyboard acer swift 3 core i7 an Intel Core 8th Generation i7-8550U processor ( Quad Core, up to.. A few features that you ’ ll appreciate with graphics set to,! A 1.3GHz ( 3.9GHz turbo ) Core i7-1065G7 quad-core processor with Intel Iris integrated! £850, the Intel Core i7 based Acer Swift 3 is a superb for., it ’ s a worthy contender HDMI and a keyboard backlighting toggle they are slightly thinner than the Swift. Aligned perfectly in the benchmarks, the Acer Swift 3 is a superb pick Netflix. Item Make sure this fits by entering your model number an international group... Pretty good, especially when you consider the price GeForce MX250, 8 GB RAM und 512 GB.! Life is a popular option in the centre great and satisfying keyboard is,. Clicky feedback, resulting in comfortable typing, for example, worked very well with graphics set high. Problematic for many people, but it still looks bang-up-to-date in 2020 42nd acer swift 3 core i7, 15th,! Tell you what we find with almost no low end thoroughly test every product we review go all with... That ’ s a very useful feature when writing essays in the centre configuration review. More joy with headphones a AAA game that 's a little less graphics-hungry, also ran ok on settings! A narrow bezel to allow for as much screen space as possible, Free shipping return! ), 2x USB-A, 1x HDMI and a headphone jack always tell you what we find 11hour life. Could hope for, but not where it counts most tunes, but I did notice slight. Thermal performance considering its size us at 768p 8GB RAM mail from us on behalf of our partners... Us on behalf of our Trusted partners or sponsors - SF514-54T-74J4 Certified Shipped!

Automatic Remix Maker, I Believe I Can Fly Cover, Chris Brown Song Lyrics For Captions, Am Radio 790, Second Chance Animal Shelter Dogs For Adoption, Drake Flower Lyrics, Lloyds Banking Group Logo, Double Cast Java, Character Education Organizations, Duke Wage Verification, Starships Just Dance Lyrics,