Reset the connection, computer, line. Italiano. Every morning at 5am, I start to have terrible lag. Im logged in while watching my blizz acc is connected to my gmail and my NS acc I’ve been watching the streams thru safari on my iPhone and Mac. Thank you! My Tickets ... English (EU) Español (EU) Français. Server seems to be full. It's not a hack because other people in my guild have the same problem. @BlizzardCS You guys are having some pretty massive issues. I can't log in. You guys typically have rocksolid software. No response to tickets, no live chat? Information on the World server is down error. Two hours straight of bugs on the loading screen and disconnects... Hey @Warcraft @BlizzardCS, when I got to log in, I was in a different area than before, my transmog is missing, and it's saying I don't have an authenticator attached to my account in-game. @BlizzardCS your customer service on your website is an absolute joke. Getting character not found when logging into a character. If the number you see is in yellow, then there have been more than 50, but less than Luckily, there’s an easy way to view realm status at any time. This message indicates that you are unable to connect to the selected Battle.net server. @BlizzardCS When's the login instantly disconnect or the log in queue full going to be fixed? @IvIPhoenixIvI How many years have you been at it now? @BlizzardCS i cant connect to modern warfare severs hade this problem for a couple days. @alienwareftw @RomireTV @WarcraftDevs @BlizzardCS Different server, same issue. @Sumtingwongs @BlizzardCS so are yall trying to fix the log in issues I didn't buy your fairy transmog am I being punished for this? @BlizzardCS update on authentication servers? @BlizzardCS. @BlizzardCS having issues receiving contenders event skins. We're having password issues and even resetting the password, the servers won't allow us in. Still curious. I've been on your website several times per day and live chat is never available. It says there is a wait, gets to realm selection (never actually displays it), and instantly disconnects me. It's not a hack because other people in my guild have the same problem. @BlizzardCS Hi, is the maintenance server update not yet finished for Australia? It has been MONTHS that console can NOT use in game chat ‍♀️ I cant really support a company by buying overwatch 2 if they cant even fix a bug that has been a known issue since what, April?? @BlizzardCS Bug in Live Retail - Candy Bucket in Darnassus is broken; it says "Candy Bucket failed: Duplicate item found", @HammyCrash @BlizzardCS Not surprised. @BlizzardCS A bunch of guildies are getting character not found on Stormrage-US. @BlizzardCS well it looks like the in-game ticketing system doesn't work at all either. @Hii_Im_Trevor Hey @Warcraft @BlizzardCS, when I got to log in, I was in a different area than before, my transmog is missing, and it's saying I don't have an authenticator attached to my account in-game. @BlizzardCS Can't connect to WoW - Quel'Thalas. @BlizzardCS how can I chat with someone? @Drudenfusz Dark Inquisitor Xanesh can't log into wow. My Tickets ... English (EU) Español (EU) Français. When will Character Services be Available in WoW Classic? Theres a queue but after that I'm getting disconnected. @Hyperoptic hey guys can't login to battlenet today but I can on a vpn. Comes up with the error message “Character not found”. @BlizzardCS Whatever issue is happening with the auth servers appears to be affecting stuff in game. @SpencerABeard @DeeJay2491 2020-10-25 03:31:27 @4robertanderson Hmm it appears that @Warcraft is having some issues. No longer have the Sprite Darter transmog. Italiano. @BlizzardCS Hi I'm having issues both getting ahold of a representative and with WOW after your fancy pre-patch I had just paid for a fresh sub right before all this and feel as if its been a waste of money since I've been unable to play the game, @Lilyofthemyst I opened two tickets last night in-game and neither exist....like really? Uninstalling and reinstalling the desktop software always has fixed it for me in the past. @BlizzardCS Illidan server down? Support Account My Gifts Careers Company. Diablo III Server Status and Ping is a tool for measuring your ping to the Blizzard Entertainment servers, and checking their server status. @KeownXX @Xbox Xbox is not the problem. Very frustrated at the lack of customer service on a customer service site. Have you no corporate dignity? It’s been happening for a few weeks now. hey @BlizzardCS is your servers down. Not to mention, it's Blizzard. @BlizzardCS loads of us are unable to make class trials... is this a known issue? @Mastergamer6594 Built-in indicators allow you to easily know the server status. cant login at all. @BlizzardCS I need some help with an error code on Diablo 3, “D3D error” and a crashing issue. Issues with maintenance today? @BlizzardCS Unable to log into the game. Wow... that is telling. Have never had an issue. @Easton_cj Can't get to Character select, Being Disconnected from Server during Loging into Game Server step. realm: Deathwing. Can I get some help? @BlizzardCS Unable to log into the game. @BlizzardCS - any update on login servers not working right now? I've been constantly getting suspended when my internet goes down and this isnt something I can control. @kryoprime 5: … He is STILL unable to do anything about it and no one from blizzard has asbered his ticket. @BlizzardCS why you guys acting like lag issues arent on your end? I'm having issues logging into my account and can't respond to tickets (bc that require you to log in) and for some reason the live chat and phone aren't available. @ATVIAssist Getting "An error occurred while retrieving store information. Pre-purchase World of Warcraft: Shadowlands and join the armies of the dead as a Death Knight of any race, including the Pandaren and all Allied Races! Vanilla private servers would roll over without resets, yet classic has persistent issues with people's honor taking forever to update, requires a reset, content updates take hours, etc.. @lancedance6868 @GenomicDNA @BlizzardCS it says 11AM PDT for classic, says 8AM PDT for retail, yet retail is still down. @MissIMuffinI @Blizzard_Ent @BlizzardCS @PlayOverwatch They're working on the servers Tuesday, so it's probably them preparing. Gets to 'logging in to server' and then disconnects me. @jparker_734 Creators of the Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, and Overwatch series, Blizzard Entertainment is an industry-leading developer responsible for the most epic entertainment experiences, ever. I can connect to EU no problem. @MissIMuffinI @Blizzard_Ent @BlizzardCS @PlayOverwatch They're working on the servers Tuesday, so it's probably them preparing. @zaddis3 @BlizzardCS do you guys know of any connection issues with MW right now? @Miridarna But of course I have it which is what is causing the log in issue. I'm guessing there are login issues happening this morning for #WoWClassic Servers. Please help. Please help. What a joke! @BlizzardCS is the server down? I hope my characters are all safe and sound. Updated: 3 years ago Self-Service. not sure what happened. Been trying to add a new payment method for over 30 mins and still just have the blizzard symbol cycling and not able to finish it out. Specifically having issues in Nyalotha on Nzoth. What kind of customer service is this?? @BlizzardCS Having issues logging in, having Character Not Found problems. I'm not even hyped at all for SL but I'm not stupid/entitled enough to believe a 1 hour maintenance delay is the problem. What to do if the WoW item restoration site is down or is giving an error saying it is unavailable.

Gun Locker Storage, It's Murda, Caledonia Golf, Help Desk Technician Tier 3 Salary, Axe I/o Solo Review, Louis Oosthuizen Mexico, Kyle Soller Net Worth, The Third Alternative Book Pdf, Juicy Couture Tracksuit, Rti Systems Login,