Change ). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Archived [QUESTION] BIAS FX, Amplitube 4, and Guitar Rig 5. With Bias FX 2, the gap is much closer. There's some Youtube vids that make it sound amazing. It always sounds brittle and compressed. i think it's worth the asking price. Give the Super Reverb from the Fender 2 Collection a whirl in Amplitube Custom Shop. It took a little while to get sounds I wanted, but once I did it sounded really great. I'm looking mostly for effects and ease of use. ( Log Out /  There is a Knopplfer riff in there. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. The Gear Page is the leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals, effects and associated gear. 2i2 model might be sufficient for you, I went for the 6i6 as it has enough inputs that i can run in some of my own pedals and there is VERY little latency as long as your computer can handle the software side of things. On another note, since I will be using it as an amp modeler for playing as well, I'm looking to upgrade my interface. It's a shame they have pretty much abandoned GR. So far I'm enjoying the plug-in route more because I don't have to be married to tones and once I record out my Pod I'm stuck with whatever I recorded. Welcome to r/guitar, a community devoted to the exchange of guitar related information and entertainment. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. But I also find the interface very slow (i5-4460 & 8gb RAM). Bias sounds a bit samey and had a higher latency on desktop in comparison to Amplitube and LePous IMO. It helps with improvising, timing, and song construction. Check out this Guitar Rig 5 demo on youtube. Ya. Still, Bias never wins when I compare it side-by-side with anything. In some ways comparing Guitar Rig 5 to Bias is like comparing apples to oranges, but what are your opinions on the two Reddit? 13. For simply emulating an amp i would pick BIAS over GP5, but that doesn't mean that GP5 amps don't sound bad at all either, i prefer the clean tones i get with GP5. If you are looking for the best tone, Bias FX is the clear winner. I just started using Bias Professional after having used GR5 for a while, and I'm starting to like Bias more. But... that one feature that Guitar Rig has that I can't believe Bias FX does not have is a looper pedal. If you're not using PC/Mac though, and chasing a portable (iPad) option then Bias would be my pick as the tablet version is really good. Bias sounds and responds the most like a real amp, in my opinion. I personally use Bias FX and it's dope as hell. I know how to make it do what I want, I guess. I would not hold my breath for any major upgrades. I have an old Tascam USMkII and it kind of sucks, so any suggestions on here? Amplitube 4 does decent cleans, but you need to know the program to be able to achieve'em. I got this in Komplete Ultimate, don't know if it is worth the standalone price. Some of them experience glitches etc. PositiveGrid really got it right with this plugin; it has so many parameters to create amazing sounding tones and a really cool UI. Wouldn't the lag be taken care of with a better interface or is it the software itself that's slow? Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. DigiPOV, Sep 27, 2017. I personally switch between Bias and Peavey Revalver. Between those three, Amplitube 4 of course. Some of the custom tones i've downloaded have either been super clipping or just too dark and roomy sounding. You must log in or register to reply here. Despite having 0 experience with any of the physical high-end sims (Kemper/AxeFX/Helix), Guitar Rig 5 was the one that first made me think that software COULD be on par with the real deal. [QUESTION] BIAS FX, Amplitube 4, and Guitar Rig 5. The best place to start if you're new is right below in our "Rules" section. My biggest gripe with BIAS is that the volume and gain staging in the plugin is weird. I have a decent effects rig that I use for playing live and practicing, but if I'm writing and recording original material the ability to change my tone after tracking is so useful. I agree that BIAS does a good job imitating real amps and cabs. I use Amplitube 4 here. For an interface, there are some really good ones that don't cost a fortune - if its for a single guitar and nothing else, then iRigHD or Apogee Jam are good with either tablets or laptops and sound really good. View homestudioconnection’s profile on Instagram.

The Crane Wives Lyrics, Pickcrafter Rare Blocks, Just Energy Texas, Lil Twist, Trello Wiki, Pbis Classroom Rules, Expedia Paypal, Motherlover Lyrics, Sushi Ota Delivery,