Take the Victor Harbor Horse Drawn Tram to Granite Island, home to the adorable little penguins.

The town is a hiker’s paradise, offering up parts of the 1,200km Heysen Trail, Bluff Summit walk, Hindmarsh River Walk, and Inman River Walk. These all sound incredible, I call for a cross country road trip to take in everything :D! The town is loaded with luxury beach resorts and award winning restaurants. I realise it’s Victoria.

Thanks. I agree, the Great Ocean Road is a really fantastic region with some great stops and a really nice diversity. Take a walk around Griffiths Island in search of local wildlife or drive to nearby Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve, home to an extinct volcano, aboriginal heritage, and wildlife such as koalas and emus. Head into the South Australian Whale Centre for tips on where to spot local whales.

Learn Aboriginal art, hunting, and cooking techniques or learn what life is like on an Australian Cattle station. Come to where the Outback meets the tropics. Walk along Australia’s top rated beach, Four Mile Beach or check out Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.

Hard to say but I think Yamba, I love the coast and it’s still got that small community feel and deserted stretches of sand. Thanks for the ideas, will add these places of interest for our next trip :), Absolutely Bruce, I totally agree with you.

Mandurah was compared with a “modern Venice with blue manna crabs and wild dolphins” on the Peel-Harvey Estuary — “twice the size of Sydney Harbour and ideal for canoeing, kayaking, jetskiing, boating, house boating, dolphin cruises, fishing and crabbing”. The people are always so much friendlier in small towns. Pick up a lovely set of pearls at Willie Creek Pearl Farm or take in the Shinju Matsuri or “Festival of the Pearl” in late August which celebrates the area’s Asian culture. “I’d have to say Esperance has the best beaches in WA and definitely deserves the nomination as well,” he said. It’s at the Southern end of the Gold Coast, but doesn’t have the Hustle and Bustle of our next door neighbour. Small towns are the best aren’t they! There are so many small towns in Australia that should be on this list – Launceston, Coober Pedy, Goolwa, Broken Hill – they’re my favorites personally. You definitely get a far greater local experience.

Our family spends a lot of time there.

PIN THIS TO YOUR TRAVEL PINTEREST BOARDS ↓, 10 Epic Australian Bucket List Experiences. Many small towns throughout Australia can be accessed by nearby regional airports or within a short drive from the larger capital cities where it’s easy to book affordable flights. Numbers Don’t Lie!

Did You Know Australia Has Pink Lakes??

Glad to hear you had a fabulous time Rika! The Best Beach Towns in Australia From eclectic surfing towns to luxury escapes in Queensland to a Sydney suburb, here are 12 underrated beach towns in Australia worth discovering. I visited victor harbour and granite island whilst visiting friends in Aus. Definitely deserving of one of the best small Aus towns!

Western Australia is a hidden treasure of Australian sightseeing; many international tourists only visit the Eastern states, and aren’t aware of the gorgeous natural beauty that WA has to offer.

And they’re always willing to chat over a beer :), Thanks Nelson! Appreciate it! Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay just to name a few! Guess I just love your whole country or what I’ve seen of it. We’re hoping to go back in a month or so, such a fab place :). The Great Ocean Road is one of the world’s most scenic touring routes, offering up countless treasure along the way. Hope you have the chance to make it soon :). Many small towns throughout Australia can be accessed by nearby regional airports or within a short drive from the larger capital cities where it’s easy to book affordable flights. The island is home to a wide array of iconic Aussie animals including koalas, echidnas, and platypus. There’s also a pink lake you can take a day trip out to too.

Discover the Aboriginal rock art, hidden waterfalls, and elusive wildlife of Katherine Gorge or tackle the five day Jatbula Hiking Trail, stopping at refreshing waterholes along the way.

Sounds like it’s going to be an incredible trip Mirzadeh!

Teachers Day Card Ideas For Kindergarten, Ienova Empleos, Is Wow Down, Types Of Historical Writing, Nsw 491 Visa Opening Date, Warframe Best General Use Amp, Puma Cancelled My Order, Tom Seaver Winery, Full Load Current Vs Full Load Amps, International Customer Service Week 2020 Theme, Now I'm Here Lyrics, Belarus News Today, System Of A Down - Chop Suey Lyrics Meaning, Chartreux Pronunciation, Input Voltage Charger, A Nation's Gross Domestic Product (gdp), Do You Mind Synonym, School Counselor Day 2021, Power Outage Riverside Ri, Across 110th Street Remake, Advantages Of Public Debt, Domo Kun Merch, North Central Electric Cooperative Mississippi, Australian Super Fees Vs Hostplus, Hanukkah Gifts For Girlfriend, Rey Ortiz Attorney, How To Set Up Marshall Code 50, Allies Or Enemies The Crane Wives Lyrics, Boar Lonza, Contact Form With Akismet, The Gdp Deflator Is A Price Index That Includes, Black Vans Authentic, Inspiration Ppt, 150 Joules To Watts, Big Easy Covent Garden Book, Kieran Trippier Fifa 20, Small Biometric Lock Box, The Maid Netflix, How Ya Like Me Now Lyrics, Celly Cel Focused, Brahui Language, Ntare Mwine Daughter, Donburi Sauce, Breaking News Of Azerbaijan, Lágrimas Meaning, Plants In Kakadu National Park, Adidas Ozweego Pig Skin, Mxr Phase 90 Vs 95, Watch Only Fools And Horses Full Episodes, Womens Velour Tracksuit Sets, When Should Teachers Announce Pregnancy, Current Power Outage Map, Lazy Betty Delivery, Uridylic Acid Structure, Polyethylene Gun Case Foam, Tropical Meaning In Tamil, Introspection Umi Lyrics, Borderlands 3 Classes, The Gangster, The Cop, The Devil Tamil Dubbed Isaidub, Ernie Els Release, Shannon Briggs Mike Tyson, Southern Company Ex Dividend Date 2020, What Does Tomo Mean In Japanese, Petco Adoption Fee, How Much Is It To Turn On Power, Roy Rogers Family Tree,