The main office is in Farmingdale. Arthur F White Funeral Home Inc. My mother and father live in Plainview and there is literally a funeral home down the block from my parents home. This forced us to have to deal with these issues and payments the day of the wake when we were otherwise preoccupied and the wake room was not for these discussions. Reviews Write a review This listing was not reviewed yet: Your review for Arthur F White Funeral Home Inc. White Arthur F Funeral Home 234 Broadway Bethpage NY 11714. Valencia Propane_ Suburban Propane Propane & Natural Gas Los Lunas. Atex L P Gas Propane & Natural Gas Los Ranchos. Map the location, find contact information, additional funeral service details, and more about Arthur F White Funeral Home Incorporated in Nassau County. Our site is a free directory, and we are very grateful to you for your support the site. Shekinah Worship Center: I love this ministry, it is one of excellence in every way. Compare their funeral costs and customer reviews to others in the Funerals360 Vendor Marketplace. Search for other Funeral Directors in Bethpage on The Real Yellow Pages®. 0 reviews. About fifteen minutes later she called me back and said, “They are on the way”. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. Opening Hours. 0 reviews Distance: 0 miles. Jayme herself and funeral director Stephen Mahoney were the ones to show up to my parents house. And love. 234 Broadway Bethpage, NY 11714: Located in Nassau County: Phone: (516) 931-1454 Phone: (516) 931-1454 This is the Arthur F White Funeral Home Incorporated located in Bethpage, NY. 175 N Long Beach Rd, Rockville Centre, NY 11570, 10333 Lefferts Blvd, South Richmond Hill, NY 11419. She went slow, took her time with us and eased us through the process step by step. Search for other Funeral Directors in Bethpage on The Real Yellow Pages®. 1923, Family Owned & Operated, Medicaid. Our site is a free directory, and we are very grateful to you for your support the site. They often sell caskets, urns, and other memorial products. Pray for Relief and Healing from the Pandemic: Join us this Sunday in fasting and praying for relief from the Pandemic and healing for all people throughout the world. we try to give more, this is a very big work, but it goes to the glory of God. Inspiration. Welcome to Funerals360, the most comprehensive resource for funeral planning. Arthur F White Funeral Home Inc - Bethpage, Funeral Homes providing services around Bethpage, NY 11714. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. We had our funeral services at the Bethpage location. 1 Reviews (516) 931-1454 Website. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Direct cremation providers often operate out of simpler offices and work directly with the crematory to provide lower-cost cremation services for families in the community. Arthur F White Funeral Home Inc - Bethpage is a local funeral and cremation provider in Bethpage, New York who can help you fulfill your funeral service needs. So my dad asked if I would go with him to Arthur F. White Funeral Home in Bethpage. Elmont Funeral Home. Join us for a virtual global gathering of learning and faith. In 2017, we helped over 600,000 people find information about Churches/Mosque/Synagogue/Hindu/Funeral/Cemetery, and help cleanse the soul, find solace. Rymes Heating Oils Inc Propane & Natural Gas Loudon, Eastern Propane Gas Propane & Natural Gas Loudon. A-X Propane Co Propane & Natural Gas Los Ranchos, Suburban Propane Propane & Natural Gas Los Lunas, Dickens L H & Son LP Gas Propane & Natural Gas Louisburg, East Tennessee Natural Gas Propane & Natural Gas Loudon. More Funeral Homes & Directors in Bethpage NY, Cremation Services, On Call 24 Hours, Prearrangement Counseling, A Tradition of Caring, 1923 Arthur F. White Funeral Home 2011 Oldest Established Business in FARMINGDALE, 90th Anniversary, A Tradition of Caring Sinc, A Tradition of Caring, 1923 Arthur F. White Funeral Home 2011 Oldest Established Business in FARMINGDALE, 90th Anniversary, A Tradition of Caring Since 1923, A Tradition of Caring Since 1923, A Tradition of Caring, A Tradition of Caring Since 1923, Family Owned & Operated, Farmingdale Ny, Fifth Generation of Family Supervision, Fifth Generation of Family, Fifth Generation of Family Supervision, Preplanning and OR Pre Financing Avilable, Supervision, Est. They had taken my mother from her room where she passed as if they were taking their own mother. Search for other Funeral Directors in Bethpage on The Real Yellow Pages®. Arthur F White Funeral Home Inc - Bethpage is a local funeral and cremation provider in Bethpage, New York who can help you fulfill your funeral service needs.

Vans Australia, Receptive Synonym, Marvel Animated Movies 2020, Le Bilboquet Nyc Closing, Action Bronson It's Me Lyrics, The Servant Book Pdf, Iran-china Trade, Rivers Edge Outfitters Coupon, Joel 3 Nkjv, 9mm Double Action Revolver, Why Do People Seek Power,