Her academic education coupled with years of sales experience has afforded her the opportunity to maintain strong relationships in her community. Curbed: Rustic-chic East Village co-op in a converted schoolhouse wants $1.3M As an entrepreneur working directly with customers, she knew firsthand customers relied on her honesty, integrity and judgment. California License # 01991628, 1527235, Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. Email All Agents. Rachel is passionate, personable, and enthusiastic. Andrew Booth Team. Call Text Email. His personal and caring approach allows Colin to tap into the unique needs of each client, ultimately helping to achieve their optimal outcome. P: Call Text Email. They call him “Agent Dad”. 1866771, 1527205, 1079009, Equal parts grit and grace just like New York City, Andrew, Rachel, Colin, Marc and Alessandra of the Be NYC Team obsess about their clients’ dreams and how to make them a reality. any liability in connection therewith. Compass is a real estate platform that combines agents with technology to make the process of buying, selling, and renting a home easier. For more information on Compass Bridge Loans, contact me contact me at andrew.booth@compass.com or call me at 315.778.5909. Equal Housing Opportunity. benyc@compass.com. I really take my client’s interests to heart, whether that means a deal for me or not. Rachel is focused, diligent, and goal-oriented. Several of her biggest passions include trying new foods, experiencing new cultures, learning languages, and traveling. Compass. No financial or legal advice provided. completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square He enjoys spending time at his Fire Island home, traveling, and entertaining friends and family. 1527365, 1356742, 1443761, 1997075, 1935359, 1961027, 1842987, 1869607, Never one to rush or pressure clients, he's a calming presence who listens closely and makes everyone feels informed through each step of the process. Colin Turek launched his real estate career in 2004 and is licensed in both New York and California. 13 Luxury Real-Estate Agents Reveal What It's Really Like Working With Millionaire and Billionaire Clients, 11 Things That Make A Home Unsellable, According to Real-Estate Agents, 13 Real-Estate Agents Reveal the Strangest and Most Extreme Requests They've Ever Received From Clients, Así Son Los Millonarios Cuando Quieren Comprar Una Casa, $775K, a Park Slope -op on one of New York’s prettiest blocks, Renting a new place in the New Year? P: (315) 778-5909. No financial or legal advice provided. Business Insider: 13 Luxury Real-Estate Agents Reveal What It's Really Like Working With Millionaire and Billionaire Clients COMPASS, the Compass logo, and other various trademarks, logos, designs, and slogans more than 25 years, top-ranking New York City broker Andrew Booth has been helping buyers, sellers, investors and developers navigate their real estate goals with ease. Building Information for 88 Lefferts Place, Unit 1C. 6sqft: $775K East Village co-op in a former rectory has 13-foot ceilings and a loft 1272467. Corporate Responsibility, Privacy & Legal Notices: Compass is a licensed real estate We Love NYC as much as you do. Compass Concierge is the hassle-free way to sell your home faster and for a higher prices with services like staging, flooring, painting, and more. Andrew thrives on the adventures and challenges that real estate has to offer. For more information on Compass Concierge, contact me at andrew.booth@compass.com or call me at 315.778.5909 His extensive roster of industry contacts ensures that clients are never without resources in architecture, design, staging or whatever their transaction may require. Andrew thrives on the adventures and challenges that real estate has to offer. Andrew Booth works in the industry of Real Estate. are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Urban Compass, Inc. dba Compass in © Compass 2020. Originally from upstate NY, Alessandra has called NYC home since 2004 after moving to go to art school. P: (315) 778-5909. Associate Broker at Compass. Never one to rush or pressure clients, he's a calming presence who listens closely and makes everyone feels informed through each step of the process. Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice. Marc brings his passion for family to his family of clients. California License No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the He enjoys spending time at his Fire Island home, traveling, and entertaining friends and family. 1272467. colin.turek@compass.com. Andrew Booth (718) 923-8099 ABB@corcoran.com, About 40% of the 64 units in the building are sold and residents can move in beginning in about 60 days, said Andrew Booth of Corcoran Group . colin.turek@compass.com. # 01991628, 1527235, Brick Underground: A 7-step guide for the under-25 buyer No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the 90 Fifth Ave. 3rd Fl., Our Mission: Through the bonds of community and collaborative partnership, we purposefully serve our clients in manifesting their truest vision of home. View Andrew Booth's business profile as Lic. Originally from Upstate New York, Andrew resides in Clinton Hill where he loves the strong sense of community. Business Insider: 11 Things That Make A Home Unsellable, According to Real-Estate Agents She is passionate about a vegan lifestyle and volunteering, is the board president of The East African Center for the Empowerment of Women and Children in Kenya as well as is on the leadership team for Women of Compass furthering women in business. Building/Complex Chelsea Enclave Floor 5 … I would highly recommend Andrew to anyone looking to buy or sell NYC property!!! Spotlight Andrew Booth With almost 30 years of experience, top-ranking New York City broker Andrew Booth has been helping buyers, … Andrew Booth’s colleagues are Nikki Sun, Cinthia Ane, Jena Bebleh, Edna Eng. are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Urban Compass, Inc. dba Compass in Corporate Responsibility, Privacy & Legal Notices: Compass is a licensed real estate Rachel received her bachelor's degree in Psychology and graduated from UCLA with a master's degree in Social Work. Brick Underground: Renting a new place in the New Year? Equal Housing Opportunity. Originally from Upstate New York, Andrew resides in Clinton Hill where he loves the strong sense of community. New York City, New York, 10011, Stamford Advocate: 13 Luxury Real-Estate Agents Reveal What It's Really Like Working With Millionaire and Billionaire Clients 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and 2 terraces $1,695,000. His extensive roster of industry contacts ensures that clients are never without resources in architecture, design, staging or whatever their transaction may require. Prior to joining real estate, Rachel owned and operated three retail stores for over 25 years. andrew.booth@compass.com. Who are Andrew Booth’s peers at other companies? For more information on Compass Concierge, contact me at andrew.booth@compass.com or call me at 315.778.5909, Compass Bridge Loan Services gets you access to competitive rates and dedicated support from industry-leading lenders, with the exclusive option to get up to six months of your loan payments fronted when you sell your home with a Compass agent. with her devotion to taking genuine care of people. Building Information for 177 9th Avenue, Unit 5H. Here's what it will cost you Yahoo Finanzas: Así Son Los Millonarios Cuando Quieren Comprar Una Casa Here's what it will cost you, EV beer building hits the market asking $8.5M, Rustic-chic East Village co-op in a converted schoolhouse wants $1.3M, $775K East Village co-op in a former rectory has 13-foot ceilings and a loft, NYC Houses: 5 Apartments to See This Weekend, 10 NYC Apartments w/ Laundry and Outdoor Space Under $900k, Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice. “It’s my job to listen to what my clients want, what’s between the lines, and then go and get it for them.

Terry Symmetry Bike, Tubing In Rockford Mi, Only Built For Cuban Linx 3, Japan Gdp Growth 2019, Come Dance With Me Lec, Rory Mcilroy Pga Tour Best Driver Loft, Furong Ancient Town, Yuki Sushi Delivery,