He turned professional in 2007. Tony was also late to one of his tournaments as they awaited the birth. Tony Finau is married to his beautiful Hawaiian princess, Alayna Finau. “That’s a memory that I really appreciate because he stayed with me the whole time,” Alayna explained to the Deseret News. In addition, he was openly participated in “U.S“,” the open championship” and “PGA championship”. He notably worked double shifts at his job as a baggage handler at the airport to make enough money to buy second-hand golf equipment for his sons to learn with inside the family garage which had been turned into a makeshift golf course. Pretty cool dude #MJ #dadandthegoat, A post shared by Tony Finau (@tonyfinaugolf) on Jul 20, 2016 at 8:19am PDT. They started playing when they were young. Tony Finau Height, Weight, Age, Net Worth, Wife & Facts. Jabari tries to keep a low profile, and not take away any attention from his cousin. Finau 2017 Fall Pics. They are Jraice, who was born sometime in 2012, Leilene Aiaga, born in 2013, Tony, born sometime in 2015, and the youngest, Sage, who they welcomed to the world in 2017. “So maybe about half the events.”. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. “It’s really an honor for me to represent my people at the level that I am,” Tony explained to the Deseret News. A post shared by Tony Finau (@tonyfinaugolf) on Nov 9, 2017 at 12:48pm PST. She was born on August 10, 1990, in Laie Hawaii, United States. “Golf in the Polynesian culture was just so out of the zone,” Tony told ESPN. Alayna Finau Parents She is the daughter of Tipa Galei and Moana Galeai, she as well has three sisters Aja Taleiilangi, Adrianne Tautinei, Alethea Aila, and a younger brother, Tipa-Jesse Tuvale Galeai. Not just the kids, but for me, too.”. Before his infamous ankle injury, Tony was able to enjoy the Masters Par 3 Contest with his family, an annual tradition for golfers to play with loved ones on the eve of the big tournament. “I always had parents who were there for me, and they would … teach me the basic principles of the gospel, really through example more than anything else. Finau and his wife both run the Tony Finau Foundation, an organization empowering youth and their families in the local community. Tony Finau Nationality: ... Tony Finau Height and Weight: Tony has a height of 6 feet 4 inches and body weight is 91 kg. Wife: Tony is married to Alayna Finau. Regardless, Tony is still not the only professional athlete in his family as his second cousin is , a two-time Illinois Mr. Basketball award recipient who went on to be selected by the Milwaukee Bucks with the second overall pick in the 2014 NBA Draft. Primal Information is your news, entertainment, music fashion website. But if he booked a late flight, they thought he could be there for the delivery and also make it to his other commitments…. Prior to the Masters, Tony made the news, but not for the reasons he wanted. Learn how your comment data is processed. Finau had college scholarship offers in basketball; at the age of 17 years, he turned his professional, and he began playing on mini-tours, including the Gateway Tour, NGA Hooters Tour, and national Pro Tour. He also runs the Tony Finau Foundation, and it's an organization aimed to empower youth and their families in the local community. His professional tour wins include 1 “PGA tour” win, and 1 “Web.com Tour” win. Your email address will not be published. Whatever the outcome we are just very grateful to be here and so PROUD of Dad through it all! He was learning, too. “I think the Polynesian people and the gospel are in harmony. There is no any information related to the net worth of Alayna. Tony Finau (FEE-now) Height: 6'4" (1.93 m) Weight: 200 (91 kg) Age: 31 (September 14, 1989) Birthplace: Salt Lake City, Utah Residence: Lehi, Utah Family: Wife, Alayna; Jraice, Leilene Aiaga) Tony, Sage . Powered by. Tony and Alayna have four children: Jraice (6), Leilene Aiaga (5), Tony (3) and Sage (1). Net Worth: $10 million: Date of Birth: September 14, 1989: Age: 30 years old: Born Place: Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America: Nationality: American “I think the Polynesian people and the gospel are in harmony. Currently, he has stayed at 14th ranks in the international golf ranking. Until we meet again. Tony Finau comes from a large family, and has a big family of his own. The Deseret News described the event, and how Tony was able to see the birth then catch a private plane to the tournament. Their youngest Sage underwent a long surgery to correct his Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation, a condition he was born with and that is described as a lung lesion appearing as a cyst or lump in the chest that can vary in size and could lead to cancer if not removed. She is a former volleyball player who attended and graduated from Kahuku High & Intermediate School. Meet Alayna Finau; the beautiful wife of professional golfer Tony Finau. Tony Finau and his wife are strong believers of the Christian faith who attend The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. “I always had parents who were there for me, and they would … teach me the basic principles of the gospel, really through example more than anything else. Tony Finau Family Wife Nationality Ethnicity Age Height Net Worth. I hear he’s even learning to play golf. I think Polynesians in general, but also the Mormon community, LDS, we like big families. She stands at a height of 6 feet and 4 inches (1.93) tall. Jojo Siwa Age Height Weight Real Name Family, Vincent Herbert Girlfriend Wife Family 2020 Net Worth, Hitman Holla Real Name Net Worth Girlfriend Brother Son, Robert Hawking Family Photos, Wife, Children, Age, Net worth, Jamie Oliver Family Wife Kids Names Net Worth, Luke Kuechly Wife Name, Pics, Age, Height, Net Worth, Jason Aldean Family Photos, Wife, Age, Height, Net Worth, Bret Michaels Parents Current Wife Daughters Family Age Height, Beautiful And Hottest Football Players Wags / Girlfriends. As part of an expression of his faith, Tony abstains from alcohol. So we stayed far away. Tony Finau Wife (Alayna), Parents, Height, Other Facts About The Golfer. Unfortunately, Tony Finau’s mother was not present to enjoy the highs of her son as she passed away in November 2011 from an automobile accident. … My church teaches me the same thing with the Word of Wisdom, that you have to be healthy, you have to take care of yourself and take care of your body.”. “I could tell he was stressing a little, but he does a good job of not showing it,” Alayna Finau said. With just a few dollars for Tony to eat McDonald’s hamburgers, Ravena did not eat for three days.

Opportunity Cost Meaning, Tony Sims Age, Neuropsychological Evaluation Cost, Schuh Kids, Poster Making For Teachers Day Easy,