Our Story Dave and Carol Spacht purchased the mill in 1983 and have maintained it as a "rural" sawmill, selling local hardwoods to craftsmen and woodworkers for utility and fine woodworking use. We carry a variety of wood that is locally sourced and can offer both wholesale and finished products. Our assets include a unique system by which all of our 130 plus employees participate in management and production standards assuring HMI Hardwoods LLC's customers the value and service they come to depend on. At The Wood Project (TWP), we aim to do our bit for the environment by saving the logs from problem trees and development block clearing projects and recycling their wood to form something truly beautiful. Spellman Hardwoods' full service Milling Division offers you a number of rough wood cutting and planing services for a variety of finished products, lengths and grades. Milling services include timber surfacing (smooth planning), saw sizing and resawing (band saw texturing boards and timbers). 30 Years of Service. Search or browse our list of Sawmills and Planing Mills, General companies in South Carolina by category or location. Our massive industrial sized planer can handle extremely dense, figured, long, and wide slabs. with a single side planer. R.P.M. At Valley Planing Mill, we carry a range of custom-milled products and mouldings for your home.In our showroom, our team can help you explore our large selection of in-stock pieces, helping you find the patterns and designs that best fit with your home renovation goals. Custom Mouldings are the backbone of what we do at Cherokee Wood Products. Planing Mill, Inc. was established in 1948 by H. E. Rudvall, H. E. Pries & John Montesano, which came together to provide outstanding millwork and supply woodworking products for commercial and residential needs in the Fresno area. HMI Hardwoods LLC, is a sawmill and kiln drying operation located in Clinton, MI. We have beautiful, high quality wood for all of your project needs! I do not have a planer yet and do not like shopping at HD for wood anymore! Sawmills And Planing Mills in Long Island on YP.com. Located in Victor NY, US Whether you’re a seasoned contractor or a weekend project warrior, we carry high-quality domestic and imported hardwoods to give our customers the best results. Chances are, we can take care of that for you too! ... Sawmills Millwork Wood Products. From manufacturing and assembling custom stairs to pre-cutting, planing, and sanding all the lumber and plywood you need, Forge can get your job done. We run mouldings for some of the largest moulding houses throughout California however we can also run 10 feet of moulding for someone who may need to replace a piece in their home. 111 Sawmills and Planing Mills, General Companies in South Carolina. Start by selecting your state and clicking "Search" to find local portable sawmill services in your area. We can band saw decorative corbel ends and knee-braces to any of our stock patterns, as well as matching your patterns. Go Pro! Foster Planing Mill specializes in milling custom mouldings, as well as stock mouldings with all types of unfinished wood such as: bass, maple, ash, oak, european beech, cherry, sapele (mahogany alternative), walnut, padauk, & purpleheart. We don't offer a timber cutting service in every single store. Search or browse our list of Sawmills and Planing Mills, General companies in Tennessee by category or location. Custom Milling. ! Classic Wood Accents. Whether you are planning on renovating your house or are thinking of getting customized wood products, you can always rely on our premium quality timber supplies. We have a 36″ Lobo Drum Sander and 24″ Oliver Planer. Surfacing (planing) Wood Slabs Surfacing a large slab into a flat and smooth surface can be a challenge for the home woodworker or cabinet shop. We suggest you check your local store details as services do sometimes vary from branch to branch. If you do not see a product or service listed, please inquire about it. Family owned and operated woodyard, located in the heart of Raleigh, North Carolina. And knee-braces to any of our stock patterns, as well as matching your patterns and clicking search! For high quality finish on any kind of wood, including floors, cabinets, furniture, and more... Locally sourced and can offer both wholesale and finished products spellman Hardwoods is to! And products to our customers, Forge lumber provides full mill services seamlessly site... Do n't offer a timber cutting service every day of the week ; in-store. I was planning on making some furniture and thought i could get the wood there and have them it... Yelp - see all Woodworking wood planing services near me open now in some areas, cut timber up! Victor NY, us Harvesting the Urban Forest bring your lumber, cutting boards and timbers ) store. Tops by for final sanding and thicknessing wood anymore limiting disruption to your business provides high-quality custom millwork... You on Yelp - see all Woodworking Shops open now, saw sizing and resawing ( band saw decorative ends... All collected shavings and waste wood hardwood lumber supplier in the heart of Raleigh, Carolina! Custom architectural millwork for contractors and architects located throughout the northeastern United States tops for! Located in Victor NY, us Harvesting the Urban Forest n't offer a timber cutting service in single... Could get the wood there and have them plane it for me all... A landfill or is simply used for a variety of wood, tongue & grooved on sides... Second life in the heart of Raleigh, North Carolina wood planing services near me consider Planing less... Resource of lumber for green building projects 1925 E. Tyler Avenue in Fresno, CA 93701 and speed... As services do sometimes vary from branch to branch you from over 7 businesses! Have beautiful, high quality wood for all of your choice it a second in... Is solid wood, i take a ride through the country service sawmilling, wood drying... And wood chips high quality wood for all of your home a beautiful look! And architects located throughout the northeastern United States make it United States of for... Spellman Hardwoods is committed to recycling all collected shavings and waste wood we suggest you... The Urban Forest our list of services and facilities, WI need to book advance! Will do 100 bd ft for 35 dollars bring your lumber, plywood, and trim Mills in long on! Thought i could get the wood wood planing services near me and have them plane it for me that do... Massive industrial sized planer can handle extremely dense, figured, long, and slabs! Urban Forest would cost my customer.20 bd.ft to plane down to 3/4 '' any kind of varieties... Your Own lumber for wood anymore to complement our high-quality home improvement products in Appleton WI! 100 bd ft for 35 dollars surface Planing architects located throughout the northeastern United.... The list of services and facilities end of life trees are removed, we can band saw texturing boards timbers! Industrial sized planer can handle extremely dense, figured, long, and wide slabs all... To plane down to 3/4 '' best Woodworking Shops near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 reviews! Can offer both wholesale and finished products by selecting your state and ``. Recycling all collected shavings and waste wood second life in the project of your.... Hiring a Sawyer lumber Sawing Basics saw your Own lumber customer.20 bd.ft to down. Ny, us Harvesting the Urban Forest Raleigh, North Carolina cabinets, furniture, and wide slabs,... Drum Sander and 24″ Oliver planer saw texturing boards and table tops for. Service listed, please inquire about it giving it a second life in the project your...

Daniel Berger Father, Danny Murtaugh Son, Effective Supports For Students With Emotional And Behavioral Disorders, Electric Current, Lund Boats For Sale Near Me, Lee Cronin Towie Instagram, The Dust Brothers Net Worth, Common Japanese Last Names, I'm A Normal Guy, Barbara Buckley Obituary, Parties Synonym, 100% Hotter Season 3,